05/23/09 [DMFA #1005] - Once again, not a good thing to wake up to…

Started by Jairus, May 23, 2009, 03:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairus

I believe this is the second time that Dan has woken up to a strange sight after almost being killed: Pip was the first time, way back when. And it would seem that his clan marker is now on his shoulder: I see a costume change for Dan in the not too distant future.

Also, Fi's line is hilarious. "Food? Drink? Explanations?"
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Jairus

Quote from: insidexml on May 23, 2009, 03:12:23 AM
Well, it could be a lot worse.

...somehow. :U
And then Dan learns that all Amazons have taken a vow of celibacy. D:
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Mwa

I wonder how long it'll take for him to notice his new markings...
He's probably going to have to properly come to terms with his heritage after all this.

Baal Hadad

I am not going to get used to Fi being that big....

I wonder how Pip will take that....

Garsemor

Quote from: Baal Hadad on May 23, 2009, 03:25:07 AM
I am not going to get used to Fi being that big....

I wonder how Pip will take that....

Pip will just bight him on the tail again.

Quote from: Mwa on May 23, 2009, 03:21:42 AM
I wonder how long it'll take for him to notice his new markings...
He's probably going to have to properly come to terms with his heritage after all this.

Well considering Dan's sens of observation either he'll find out right away or he won't notice until someone comments on it.

Dan seams to have rejuvenated rather quickly. I wonder if Fi knows what happened in the dream or if by explanation he means explain what happened before he got a K.O.

Michael Chandra

Finally it can at least put up some of a fight!

And yeah, the boy will have to start wearing sleeved shirts. No more topless Dan dancing on the roof.

Brownie

Oh Dan. A lot has changed while you were away. Some things ha-
*THUMP*
Interesting.
Well, not really.
Well, then again...It was interesting in the sense that there really was nothing interest-
*THUMP*
Fi...Always good for a laugh.
Yea...Let's stick with that.

Off-topic: Nice avatar Mwa!

LoneHowler

His clan mark may be big but the coloring doesn't seem to be very strong and in your face as other clan marks. It could mearly be the lighting I'll admit. But he may due to it's location be able to pass it off as a tatto. XD I can even see dan with a felt marker making it look cooler, sure it's impossible to disguise via magic or shapeshifting but that does not iliminate other means by science
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

MT Hazard

Warp-aci! pet of many uses!

• companion!
  • easy way to visit your friends!
  • dispose of unused snacks!
  • night light!
  • exposition!
  • plot convenience!

warning: some personality clashes may occur, not recommended for use in cinemas and polite company.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

With everyone else being worried about him I imagine that he's not going to be in the dark about this for long.  Abel, for example, can likely tell that he's conscious from outside the room.  Plus, he may be able to shed light on Cyra's visitation.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

And I say love the clain marking appearing on his shoulder

Pessimistic lynx

Quote from: LoneHowler on May 23, 2009, 04:44:55 AM
His clan mark may be big but the coloring doesn't seem to be very strong and in your face as other clan marks. It could mearly be the lighting I'll admit. But he may due to it's location be able to pass it off as a tatto. XD I can even see dan with a felt marker making it look cooler, sure it's impossible to disguise via magic or shapeshifting but that does not iliminate other means by science

He'll probably have to find some way of disguing it to avoid major rippage from complete randoms.

Random passer by: DUUUDE why'd you get the universal symbol for female tattoed on your arm
Dan: SHUT UP, that's why

Tapewolf

Quote from: Pessimistic lynx on May 23, 2009, 06:11:33 AM
He'll probably have to find some way of disguing it to avoid major rippage from complete randoms.
Most shirts would suffice.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.  Don't forget to read the rules, be good, have fun etc.

Quote from: Garsemor on May 23, 2009, 04:06:35 AM
Dan seams to have rejuvenated rather quickly.

He had help from two demons.  Though fairly rapid recovery would be a sweet trait for 'Cubi. 

Ghostwish

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 23, 2009, 05:26:57 AM
With everyone else being worried about him I imagine that he's not going to be in the dark about this for long.  Abel, for example, can likely tell that he's conscious from outside the room.  Plus, he may be able to shed light on Cyra's visitation.

I'm actually expecting Abel to come crashing in at any moment, but what he may say or do? Now that's a tickler.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ghostwish on May 23, 2009, 09:20:42 AM
I'm actually expecting Abel to come crashing in at any moment, but what he may say or do? Now that's a tickler.
That Dan isn't wearing too much makes me wonder if it'll be Jyrras, actually  :B

Corgatha Taldorthar

The idea of Fi being helpful is somewhat unnerving.

And amusing.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Madmann135

I like how Fi slipped that last part in so casually.
Though I probably missed it but I would like to know why Fi 'grew up' so quickly.

I also like how Dan was able to tell that he was dreaming while dreaming (I hear those are the best dreams as you can bend them to your will).

Dan can always get a patch to help cover up/modify his clan symbol.

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on May 23, 2009, 09:22:47 AM
The idea of Fi being helpful is somewhat unnerving.

And amusing.

Helpful Fi is just about as scarry as a kind Pip (well... kind to more than just Mab)... You want it to happen but afraid for your life if it does.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Corgatha Taldorthar

My guess as to why Fi is being helpful? Abel intimidated Fi into being useful. While a nice change of pace, it will probably wear off reasonably soon.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Jasonrevall

I believe Fi is being more helpful because someone he was responsible for nearly died. That might have made him realize he needs to be more mature and take things more seriously. And Abel's talk probably helped a lot.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Buhamet

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 23, 2009, 09:22:07 AM
That Dan isn't wearing too much makes me wonder if it'll be Jyrras, actually  :B

Heh, fun possibility. Although, Jyrrass has seen Dan topless before (see flashback to young Jyrrass first meeting Dan) so it's unlikely he'd be too phased by it.

As for Abel knowing he's concious it's highly likey. I also wouldn't be too surprised if some people who know dan would have known Cyra talked to him either (Cyra did point out that he had allies who know how to contact her)

Ghostwish

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 23, 2009, 09:22:07 AM

So THIS is what that radio project has done to your mind..  :B

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ghostwish on May 23, 2009, 11:15:20 AM
So THIS is what that radio project has done to your mind..  :B

No, that's what writing Daryil has done to my mind.

Hellcat

AndersW

Is it just me, or is Dan wearing any pants?

Maybe Kria got them before he left.

Ganurath

Quote from: AndersW on May 23, 2009, 02:35:18 PM
Is it just me, or is Dan wearing any pants?

Maybe Kria got them before he left.
To help Lorenda, of course.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Brownie on May 23, 2009, 04:38:57 AM
Off-topic: Nice avatar Mwa!

That's how I see some avatars in SecondLife since the last couple Release Candidate viewers, no body, just attachments.

Quote from: Jairus on May 23, 2009, 03:17:55 AM

Oh? then how do you explain Alexsi? Her mother was an Amazon (not sure if that makes her one too).

Quote from: Madmann135 on May 23, 2009, 09:27:15 AM
I like how Fi slipped that last part in so casually.
Though I probably missed it but I would like to know why Fi 'grew up' so quickly.

I also like how Dan was able to tell that he was dreaming while dreaming (I hear those are the best dreams as you can bend them to your will).

Dan can always get a patch to help cover up/modify his clan symbol.

I think Fi's growth may have been due to Cyra's visit with Dan and may be quite temporary. Then again, it could be permanent (unless deliberately removed by Cyra).

Dan was basically told before he realized it was a dream.

New market for Jyrras. I can just see cubi flocking to him for clan-mark-hiding patches (if it's at all possible), particularly those that have them in places that are hard to hide (face).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tsunari

Quote from: Jairus on May 23, 2009, 03:17:55 AM
Quote from: insidexml on May 23, 2009, 03:12:23 AM
Well, it could be a lot worse.

...somehow. :U

No, all the amazons want to marry Dan.

Garsemor

Quote from: AmigaDragon on May 23, 2009, 03:09:58 PM
New market for Jyrras. I can just see cubi flocking to him for clan-mark-hiding patches (if it's at all possible), particularly those that have them in places that are hard to hide (face).

I don't think cubi have marking's on they're faces. We never saw one anyway. The only areas we know markings are on are arm, back and chest in the cases of the clan founders (tri-wings). A clan marking on the face or forehead would be like a big kick me sign whit a glowing text saying "I am a Cubi, come and kill me", so I don't think nature would allow it, nor would Amber.

JackTheCubiWolf

The thigh is also a possible area if you read Future Project.
I'm back, and tired.