plot here and there)  I just thought I'd make some sort of comic, since
yesterday I realized that now I can draw people now.  (I dunno how
it happened, but yesterday I thought of a comic idea andsuddenly I could
actually draw characters that don't look like crap.)  Anyway, it's about
two main characters: A mechanic/street racer named Kaina, and her brother,
Chris.  (Don't ask me where I got the name "Kaina" from, though.)  Anyway,
I thought it would be cool, and if I ever figure out (and I suppose I'm hinting
to "Help me please", here...) how to post images from my hard drive,
I will show you the character montage pics (First pics I drew of them)

Howl

Can I be honest? I think you're a troll. I mean really, no one is that incoherent by accident.

Keleth

Quote from: Minishear on May 14, 2009, 10:59:28 PM
Can I be honest? I think you're a troll. I mean really, no one is that incoherent by accident.

You haven't seen to how low the public education system has fallen. . .
Help! I'm gay!

Turnsky

Quote from: Drathorin on May 14, 2009, 11:04:39 PM
Quote from: Minishear on May 14, 2009, 10:59:28 PM

You haven't seen to how low the public education system has fallen. . .

even satan looks down on it, that's how far it's fallen..

either way, this doesn't even belong here.

at the very least it belongs in the outer fortress, although i'd imagine some folks would prefer the mine.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Tapewolf

Quote from: Turnsky on May 14, 2009, 11:06:00 PM
either way, this doesn't even belong here.
at the very least it belongs in the outer fortress, although i'd imagine some folks would prefer the mine.  >:3

I couldn't quite work out where it should go.  I guess Darkmoon either didn't notice or couldn't choose either.  I didn't get around to pointing it out.  Technically this is a query about art, so the Tower might be an idea, though the Outer Fortress sounds good.

Quote from: CSlash on May 14, 2009, 03:57:40 PM
Anyway,
I thought it would be cool, and if I ever figure out (and I suppose I'm hinting
to "Help me please", here...) how to post images from my hard drive,
I will show you the character montage pics (First pics I drew of them)

You can't post them directly to the forum as attachments.  Some forums do support that, CMF doesn't.  Try Photobucket or something of that kind.
I might add that it's something you'll have to figure out on a more permanent basis if you're going to do it as an actual, full comic.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sofox

Hey CSlash,
Your idea sounds interesting but generally speaking it's hard to imagine a comic from just a few sentences. Heck, you wouldn't want to be able to fully describe your comic in a few sentences because then people could just read the sentences and not need to read the comic!

Quote from: CSlash on May 14, 2009, 03:57:40 PMAnyway,
I thought it would be cool, and if I ever figure out (and I suppose I'm hinting to "Help me please", here...) how to post images from my hard drive, I will show you the character montage pics (First pics I drew of them)

If you don't have webspace (I'm assuming you don't), you could use Imageshack ( http://imageshack.us/ ) which is a website that allows you upload images from your computer onto the internet so that people can see them.
If you are very proud of your artwork, there are certain websites you could go to that let you upload your art for other people to see and comment on. A popular one is DeviantArt ( www.deviantart.com ) although if your art involves a lot of animals in human form, FurAffinity ( www.furaffinity.com) might be another one you could use.

Hope that helps.

Sunblink

Ugh, guys. He wasn't that hard to understand. Do we really need to wheel out the lynch equipment every time a newbie who isn't armed with a thesaurus comes around?

Productively, I agree with Sofox. Comics require a lot more planning and detail than what can be construed from a few sentences - or at least that's my understanding of it. We're gonna need a lot more information before we can draw a real opinion.

bill

Art chat goes in art forum. ( even if said art might not exist yet)

Gareeku

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on May 16, 2009, 02:29:46 PM
Ugh, guys. He wasn't that hard to understand. Do we really need to wheel out the lynch equipment every time a newbie who isn't armed with a thesaurus comes around?

Quoted for truth.

Turnsky

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on May 16, 2009, 02:29:46 PM

Productively, I agree with Sofox. Comics require a lot more planning and detail than what can be construed from a few sentences - or at least that's my understanding of it. We're gonna need a lot more information before we can draw a real opinion.

Agreed, truth be told comics do require a lot of preparation, and are destined to fail if they're not planned properly, or begun with the sentiment "i'm bored, i'll make a webcomic!" in mind.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..