Art Thread: Ink [MA] [Updated: 03/26/2007]

Started by Magic, July 15, 2006, 06:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/theavatarbin/onarooftop.jpg

There's this nice rooftop on an apartment that my friend lives in, close to my home. There's almost always a good wind passing by there at night.

I don't know if it's pollution or not, though.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Gareeku

Wonderful Ink. It's quire a sad pic, yet it has a feeling of peacefulness about it. Lovely work.

Suwako

Have to agree with Gareeku, Ink.
Peacefull with a touch of Emo.  :P

KarlOmega1

*looks at pic* whoa 0.0 ...now that sort of speaks peace to the soul...almost looks like an angel watching over the city rather than a cubi...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

so sad yet...so..peaceful...and pretty...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Lysander

Ya gotta feel it...
Love those wings. Great hair too.
:januscat

QuoteIn darkest days, I'm on my own
Why do I feel so hollow
An open view, a fading soul
Why do I feel so hollow
TytajLucheek

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Jack McSlay

wildy without pants = fanboys with a lot of drool and blood all over their bodies
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

KarlOmega1

*stares at pic and drools...* guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....
I'm a Skype User.

Nikki

=3 Me likie!! 'tis BYOOTIFUL!!

:mowcookie :mowcookie :mowcookie :mowcookie :mowcookie

5/5 cookies!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Azlan

I'm sure the 'shirtless' Wildy is a slight bit more popular, to the chagrin of Wildy herself.  I find the Ink picture to be most delightful, very nicely done!
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Netami

I didn't even notice she wasn't wearing pants until someone pointed it out.  :O

All of the pictures are pretty cool.

Manawolf

Nice, but I think the eye is a little off, too near the center of her forhead.

Paladin Sheppard

Looks good Ink
*drools and gets smacked upside the head by Wildy* Heh

Wildy

Quote from: Manawolf on July 21, 2006, 12:17:56 AM

Agreed

Manawolf

At first I thought you had just given her a third eye in the center of her forhead.  I wouldn't put it past you, with some of the oddities that arise from your ink.

Drake Manaweilder

maby it's just part of your style Ink, but I notised that your headwings appear to be floating just off your head in the "rooftop" pic...
and i agree with what the others said about the eye in that last one...

other than that yer' stuff friggen rules!!

Netami

Quote from: Drake Manaweilder on July 21, 2006, 02:47:50 PM
I notised that your headwings appear to be floating just off your head in the "rooftop" pic...

Sexy RO technique.

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Wildy on July 21, 2006, 04:52:07 AM
Quote from: Manawolf on July 21, 2006, 12:17:56 AM

Agreed

still...don't you think he did good with your pre-"tail surgery" fursona in the pic *points out the tail is short*
I'm a Skype User.

Shadrok

I don't think it's the eye. At first I thought it was but I think it is actually the cheek.

Nikki

Manawolf

I think we have that general overlapping of eyes and hair that seems to haunt anime styles.  Maybe it's both, the cheeks too bony and the eye is too centered.  Even with your correction it looked slightly off.  Anyway, we're disgracing our guest of honor, so we should probably drop it.

King Of Hearts

my $ .02...

I think its supposed to be just a snout.

Magic

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/theavatarbin/kittahshade.jpg

I don't mind criticism. Though I can not stress it enough when I say I really do listen more than I talk. You should not normally expect a response; but you shouldn't assume that I'm mad about it either. Actually interesting reads, and I can't improve if no one gives input, right?

Suwako

Manawolf

Well, all the pieces seem to be in heir proper places for this one.  I see our girl's been to Victoria's Secret (or whatever version Furrae may have).

Paladin Sheppard

Oh very nice Ink. (A copy of this picture is now sitting in my suff folder on my C: drive :P)

Netami

Manawolf

Okay, for that, I need to find a wya to add chestfluff to one of my female characters (most of which are not furry).  But how?

Netami

It's fluff that goes above the boobs. Problem solved.