12/18/08 [Perfect Date #15] - Kria: Oooh! Ice cream truck!

Started by Lego3400, December 18, 2008, 01:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lego3400

Kria proves that just because you are growing older doesn't mean you have to grow up.

senrath

Quote from: Lego3400 on December 18, 2008, 01:19:02 AM
Kria proves that just because you are growing older doesn't mean you have to grow up.
"Childhood is short.  Immaturity is forever."

And I really have no idea which of those options I would've picked.  I'm torn between the "whole layer of creepy", and "unique take on the question".

mopman

It kind of a pleasant change to hear someone say they like all types instead of the stereotypical "perfect" specimen we keep getting pushed at us by the entertainment and media industries.
Do you realize how many of the great romantic figures of the past would be rejected because of how they look?
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

Dwarg91

for me it would be a tie between; That's a rather unique take on the question, and I must say you look well for being over 400.

superluser

Quote from: mopman on December 18, 2008, 01:37:37 AMIt kind of a pleasant change to hear someone say they like all types instead of the stereotypical "perfect" specimen we keep getting pushed at us by the entertainment and media industries.

Agreed.  The perfect relationship is the one that works.

Quote from: mopman on December 18, 2008, 01:37:37 AMDo you realize how many of the great romantic figures of the past would be rejected because of how they look?

Bettie Page just died, you know.  I doubt that anyone in the fashion industry would consider someone like her attractive today, which is just a shame.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Goatmon

That's a nice pinup of Kria, there.

Amber Williams

I am actually tempted to post the non-boxed versions of these images later on. Cause some of them I thought turned out neat.

Yugo

That nightclub Kria at the top really does look cool. I guess it hadn't occurred to me that she goes out clubbing and such.
https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

Jairus

Quote from: Amber Williams on December 18, 2008, 02:05:46 AM
I am actually tempted to post the non-boxed versions of these images later on. Cause some of them I thought turned out neat.
Ooh, that would be really cool.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Hiakru

Kria is just as ADD as, looky! MOOSE SINGING FLUFFLES!!!! :mowhappy

Angel

:eek :eek :eek :eek :boggle :boggle :boggle :boggle

....This confirms it. Every webcomic artist in the world WANTS me to question my sexuality.

Could Kria be any more gorgeous?

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Dwarg91 on December 18, 2008, 01:37:59 AM
for me it would be a tie between; That's a rather unique take on the question, and I must say you look well for being over 400.

Even having read it correctly in the image, I almost thought you were saying "...look well for a being over 400."
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Cvstos

Damn. I must say, that is an AWESOME picture of Kria. Very, very awesome. I fully support putting the full original image up. And that is an interesting take on the question, and it is a little... scary... coming from her.
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Anri

I for one would be more worried by anyone who does NOT react like that to an ice cream truck! :D

ShadesFox

I know I do.  I can attest to the truthfulness of that Far Side comic where all the scientists run out to the ice cream truck.

Though these days I giggle when one goes by.  Mostly because of an outdoor wedding I was at where one went by. 
The All Purpose Fox

superluser

Quote from: Tikki on December 18, 2008, 03:23:00 AMI for one would be more worried by anyone who does NOT react like that to an ice cream truck! :D

I don't.  Then again, the ice cream trucks that I would see were the Swanson trucks, which sold ice cream by the half-gallon and meat pies.

Of course, if I saw one of these, I would be out on the street with fifty nickels in a jiffy.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Ren Gaulen

By Jove! My hat is in love! But seriously, Kria looks simply gorgeous. And her reaction to an ice cream truck is hilarious. Her age is frozen alright.. :B

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on December 18, 2008, 04:50:53 AM
Her age is frozen alright..
What's the point of being eternally young if you can't enjoy it?   :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Arcalane

The Doctor: "There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes."

Or maybe she just has attention span problems. I know if I were that old yet still relatively mentally stable I'd probably have some low-level issue such as a short attention span. When you've been around so long, I imagine everything gets rather dull and bo--ooooh, butterfly~!

Jer-oh-me

I would have said that it was an interesting take, and would follow up by asking if I was akin to a finger sandwich.

And I agree Kria is simply stunning.

As to the ice cream truck, I'd have already taken off waving a fistful of cash. And would of course generously buy Kria a Klondike bar. Or something.

*wonders why Amber thought of an ice cream truck in December*

Tycoon

Step 1: Detect ice cream on wheels
Step 2: Catch up to truck and slash wheels
Step 3: Kidnap the ice cream guy and get delicious foods
Step 4: ?? ?
Step 5: Profit Be glad that your appearance is frozen and that ice cream won't mar you in the long run.

And hooray for Kria!

Kasarn

Remember, Tuesday is Soylent Green day.

Curse you Canada for delaying this update!

Lucheek

That's a very pretty picture of Kria, and I like her dress. I always like Amber's clothing designs- so pretty and neat.

I have to say, when Kria says her age freezed in the 20's....is she making a hint that she is over a thousand years old, instead of 400? Or is she just reffering to the demon species as a whole?

And, Ice cream trucks. I never liked ice-cream trucks. Why? Because they didn't have icecream! All they had were popsicles. D: I was always so dissapointed.

...and what is an ice cream truck doing in a club?

Jack McSlay

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lucheek on December 18, 2008, 07:22:53 AM
I have to say, when Kria says her age freezed in the 20's....is she making a hint that she is over a thousand years old, instead of 400? Or is she just reffering to the demon species as a whole?
I think she means a thousand years total, not a thousand years relative to now.  (Since the nominal age is 1500, I'm assuming she was going to say "a thousand years or so" or something)

Quote from: Jack McSlay on December 18, 2008, 07:24:21 AM
she's hiding her wings without the amulet  :U
Maybe it's stuffed down her socks or something?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Its probably been mentioned before but having a short attention span seems to me to be one of the coping strategies for long lived creatures, if you cannot focus on any one thing for extended periods of time and forget a lot you can never truly get bored.

I already have those coping strategies, shame about the life expectancy...

Although one thing about living that long that would bug me is needing to continual change to keep up, creatures probably wouldn't mind the equivalent of the dark ages in that regard.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Alondro

*Charles oggles Kria*  :boggle  Must... sacrifice... self...

*Charline d'oh*  And yet another Being-devouring predator with whom Charles is hopelessly infatuated.   :rolleyes
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

skwerly

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 18, 2008, 07:26:27 AM
Quote from: Jack McSlay on December 18, 2008, 07:24:21 AM
she's hiding her wings without the amulet  :U
Maybe it's stuffed down her socks or something?

The amulet is at her right hip.

Quote from: Amber Williams on December 18, 2008, 02:05:46 AM

Yes please! *beg plead grovel*