11/18/08 [Perfect Date #10] - Perfect Date Abel

Started by e_voyager, November 18, 2008, 02:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

well it seems like we wont know any time soon and i want to know! WHOM DOES ABLE LIKE?

Edit:
  Title your thread correctly, please.
    -- llearch
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

We might never know...Till it's too late..again.. Also E you misspelled his name

Jairus

GYAH!!!!! Suspense!!!

Oh well. His response is in character for him, so I guess I'm not too surprised. Also, Abel looks fantastic. Another brilliant piece of art, Amber. And the super-deformed version is adorable.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Aleolus

O.o  Well that was a rather violent response to a simple, innocent question.  I wonder how long this will keep up?  <.<  >.>

Don

Yep..No surprise there..

I probably would've given a similar response though if some random person that I didn't even semi-know walked up and asked that..

I however, would have opted to apologize and leave on my own.

Really I could care less what Abel does..if he talks, he talks, either way, it won't make a scrap of difference to me..so all the power to you folks who still care.

Howl

I like his ticked off expression at the bottom.

stiletto

Hm. I guess now we have to play the "find out if Able is gay" mini-games.

Dagardo

Quote from: stiletto on November 18, 2008, 02:47:07 AM
Hm. I guess now we have to play the "find out if Able is gay" mini-games.

Those are mini-games I would truly enjoy playing. However I have to wonder, Is it truly a sucker punch if they know its coming? If it's not the "disabling cheap shot" kind I mean.

senrath

Well, I have to say, I probably would've chosen the last answer.  His reaction to that would be priceless. :B

superluser

Is it a sucker punch if you tell someone you're going to do it?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Tapewolf

Who seriously expected to find an answer to that question?  The only thing which surprises me is that Abel appeared at all.  I figured he'd be conspicuous by his absence...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Anri

I suspect Abel has left a long trail of 'not yous' behind him. :3

Victoire Épique

At first I was like: Oh. That figures.

Then I imagined people's responses to it and it made me giggle. c:

Nino

Where did Abel's nose go in the bottom half D=

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

mopman

" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

Rakala

Ah yes, An answer consistent to what I would expect of Abel.

Corgatha Taldorthar

All the good points were made before me. Consistent with Abel's character. Check. Noticing question 4's brilliance and believing that more than half the forum would have wanted to ask that. Check. Knowing why it didn't get asked. Check. Laughter. Check.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lego3400

I just noticed something. What's up with his wings in the lower Panel. They suddenly swiched styles. His back wings are now bat like.

e_voyager

they have always had bat like bottoms with feathered tops.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ted Schiller

Quote from: e_voyager on November 18, 2008, 02:16:17 AM
well it seems like we wont know any time soon and i want to know! WHOM DOES ABLE LIKE?
(snip)

Abel likes Fa'Lina.   :hug

With regards,
Ted

WhiteFox

This further confirms my theory that Abel is gender neutral.

Tho my brother pointed out that his emotional preference was misery. He might be turning people down for breakfast, literally.

'Course, I noticed that his profile states his favorite food is confusion. Which means he might be confusing us the rest of the cast, on purpose, for breakfast.

Aniz mentions the wings here, along with Ables eyes, which are two different colors.

And I'm pretty sure Able and Fa like each other a lot. Like oxygen and hydrogen, and there's some sort of spark between the two.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Anri

Quote from: Fox NaBan on November 18, 2008, 12:03:25 PM
And I'm pretty sure Able and Fa like each other a lot. Like oxygen and hydrogen, and there's some sort of spark between the two.

Water they waiting for!

Naldru

When there is some sort of a spark between oxygen and hydrogen, big, big BOOM.  :explosion :explosion  Remember the Hindenburg.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Rakala

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Alondro

Nope, he's gay!

*Abel*  You go to hell!  You go to hell and you die!   >:O
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

terrycloth

Don't you have the order backwards, there?

And if you tell someone you're going to sucker punch them, and then actually pull it off, they get extra sucker points. >:3

AmigaDragon

Quote from: e_voyager on November 18, 2008, 02:16:17 AM
Not you.  :mowwink

Quote from: Dagardo on November 18, 2008, 03:00:42 AM
Is it truly a sucker punch if they know its coming? If it's not the "disabling cheap shot" kind I mean.
It is if you don't know when it's coming (don't see it coming).

Quote from: Kattuccino on November 18, 2008, 06:28:40 AMWhere did Abel's nose go in the bottom half D=
I think it's called chibified.

Quote from: superluser on November 18, 2008, 06:55:12 AM
How does he smell?
He smells like a feline (in my experience, not much odor at all, discounting a gassy cat :erk).

Quote from: e_voyager on November 18, 2008, 10:08:26 AM
they have always had bat like bottoms with feathered tops.
Or you could say feathered leading edge and bat trailing. Top, bottom, front or back of the wings can depend on their orientation, whether he's standing or flying, vertical or horizontal.

This further confirms my theory that Abel is gender neutral.
He has no gender, no genitals? I think what you mean is "his preference is none". At least he plays at not getting close to anyone, whether as friend or as romantic interest. Is he deceiving himself or consciously playing that game? Are they wearing him down to where he'll actually develop and acknowledge friendships?

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No. 6 (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

King Of Hearts

Abel is aseuxual... he will reproduce trough spores.