11/13/08 [Perfect Date #9] - That's a bit much to want in one person

Started by Howl, November 13, 2008, 03:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

Well, when I think about it, I'm not surprised about, considering Alexsi pretty much lives with a bunch of freeloaders.

As for the rant, I hope Amber manages that trip.

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

superluser

I think Alexsi might have a different set of criteria if she were seeing someone else.

And as for the trip, I'm wondering if I'll be able to make a similar one this year.  Good luck to Amber!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Turnsky

Quote from: Minishear on November 13, 2008, 03:29:10 AM
Well, when I think about it, I'm not surprised about, considering Alexsi pretty much lives with a bunch of freeloaders.

As for the rant, I hope Amber manages that trip.

well, she can be scary, don't forget.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Ghostwish

That's hardly anything to ask of someone! I'd date her at the drop of the hat, mallet'o'pain or no!

Erm, question though, something that's always tugged at my mind since I went through the cast pages.. Is Mrs. Williams still avoiding the forums? I was wondering if it's okay to ask about the person that Alexsi is based off of..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

Heh, interesting piece of information here. One has to wonder exactly how much input Alexsi allows others to put into her life. Independance and self reliance are fine and all, but if it's reaching to the point where she doesn't even listen to her boyfriend, she's got a problem. A drill sergeant barking orders can work in the army, but somehow I doubt a romantic relationship can survive it.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Ghostwish

I was just hoping for a profile on the person that inspired Alexsi, that's all. ^_^

Lowde

Quote from: Alexsi
Someone who is good with money and good with children and likes to do yardwork, will take out the trash and do dishes...

Hmm... Sounds like a perfect date for her includes a white long dress :U... Hahaha, I wonder if Pyroduck will put aside his fears and marry her :3

Corgatha Taldorthar

Do you really think she, or anyone else, would stay satisfied for long with a lapdog?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Ghostwish on November 13, 2008, 09:54:44 AM
I was just hoping for a profile on the person that inspired Alexsi, that's all. ^_^

Well, you could always start at the wikuwiki page for her here.

After that, you could try using google which will lead you to this, which is written by one of the people who knew her.

You might find other things as well.

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 13, 2008, 09:29:31 AM
Yes, she's still avoiding us all.

I think it's the smell, i swear the hygiene in this room is horrific.

*Stars stockpiling soap*

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'd stockpile soap, but I seem to keep using it.

These damn bloodstains. Out, damned spot...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Tapewolf

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on November 13, 2008, 10:42:18 AM
You should disintigrate or bury alive, no blood left.
Now I'm curious.  How does burying someone alive help remove the blood?

EDIT:
Come to that, is it in the right thread, even?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Corgatha Taldorthar

Because, there's no wound, no blood, no mess. Unless you count a slight bulge in the floor or wall or wherever else you happen to inter them. It prevents the blood stains from ever forming in the first place.

stardf29

I must say, I love the look on Pyroduck's face as he realizes that he's doomed.

(Maybe the real reason Pyroduck didn't want to say what his perfect date was is because he didn't want to say something that would piss off Alexsi... after all, pissing off Alexsi is bad for your health...)

Turnsky

Quote from: stardf29 on November 13, 2008, 10:54:22 AM

(Maybe the real reason Pyroduck didn't want to say what his perfect date was is because he didn't want to say something that would piss off Alexsi... after all, pissing off Alexsi is bad for your health...)

i just get this mental image of Alexsi and Fa'Lina drinking tea one day, and Pyro finding them doing so.. much to his dismay.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: stardf29 on November 13, 2008, 10:54:22 AM

HAY!!!! I said that back here....

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on October 30, 2008, 09:07:33 AM

Pssst. The reason he's ducking the question is that he knows Alexsi would flatten him with the Mallet O Doom if he even hints about dating someone else  :P We all know what her temper is like..........

I should hire Moira to sue you for that :P

e_voyager

Sue Sue it's the Mary Sue! run. then again how often can we put ourselves in the place of the character without godmodding? i think Lexie is  just warning  her little ducky about what she has in store for him should she deem him worthy.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Alondro

*Charles hmms*  Actually, she's pretty much described me!  Except for the children thing... *shudders*  Horrid little larval creatures.

I HATE crumbs in the butter!  My dad does that... it makes me angry... so angry... you won't like me when I'm angry!   >:O

*Charline mm-hmms*  To quote Comic Book Guy:  Oh please, I doubt you could even change into Bruce Banner.

*Charles issa wimp*   :C
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Ghostwish

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 13, 2008, 10:09:12 AM
Quote from: Ghostwish on November 13, 2008, 09:54:44 AM

Well, you could always start at the wikuwiki page for her here.

After that, you could try using google which will lead you to this, which is written by one of the people who knew her.

You might find other things as well.

!!!!! I really need to lurk the wiki more often! Thank you!

MT Hazard

The first thing I noticed about this perfect Date section is how much Alexsi's clothes cling, that and her 'if you must' weary expression.

Did I just manage shallow and deep in one sentence?

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Ghostwish

Quote from: MT Hazard on November 13, 2008, 05:26:01 PM
The first thing I noticed about this perfect Date section is how much Alexsi's clothes cling, that and her 'if you must' weary expression.

Fail. Win. You divided by zero.

MT Hazard

Quote from: Ghostwish on November 13, 2008, 07:10:38 PM
Quote from: MT Hazard on November 13, 2008, 05:26:01 PM

Fail. Win. You divided by zero.

If you say so. I'm going to take that as a rather surreal/philosophical* compliment.

*Although It may not be...
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

AmigaDragon

Does anyone have a clue how much of Alexsi's list Ducky (or anyone else) complies with?

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Classical - Minnesota Public Radio (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Azraelle

*reads Alexsi's partner requirements*

weren't we married at one point?