[Art] Zina: Check it out. It's an update. (12/13/07)

Started by Zina, July 11, 2006, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Janus cute?

Why, of course!
19 (57.6%)
No, I hate Janus. GOD.
4 (12.1%)
Who?
4 (12.1%)
I guess, if you're into that kind of thing.
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Zina

I'm snowed in. I'm bored. I have crappy paper, a tiny sketchbook, and a cool hat.
So I colored some stuff I've had laying around.

Full image here
I drew Avatar fan art and I'm NOT SORRY. Sokka is amazing, and you are all jealous of his amazing. You know it.

Full image here
Liza is doing a mad jig to sound. I like drawing Liza. She's a delight. I don't like her shoes, though. You'd think she'd have a better fashion sense than that.

asfanfpSNOW.

Alan Garou

Once again, you have proven just how Ownz your art is. And I feel that I speak for all of us when I say the world can never have enough dancing kitties.

Kenji

Sokka's got the mad boomerang skills, yo. He should use it more often, though... and he's a freaking player! All those women fall in love with him!
Anyways, nice art as always, Z. Keep up the good work. Or I'm taking back your car.

Aisha deCabre

Heh!  Now that's pretty good, you captured Sokka well.  And the second pic is cute too.   :mowcookie
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

xHaZxMaTx

The 1st pic looks weird... dunno what it is, though. :/  The second pic, however, is full of awesome and win.

Supercheese

Sokka! Wheee! He has the awesomest facial expressions - especially when he drank that cactus juice in the desert.

Friendly mushroom!

Jack McSlay

I'm unaware of what Avatar is,but the liza pic is too cute for words  :mowcookie
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Zina

Quote from: FireKatKid on December 21, 2006, 06:23:41 PM
Sokka's got the mad boomerang skills, yo. He should use it more often, though... and he's a freaking player! All those women fall in love with him!
Anyways, nice art as always, Z. Keep up the good work. Or I'm taking back your car.

NO NOT RAOUL.  We have so much more we still need to do together. D:
I'm taking back your hat. =|

Kenji

Quote from: Zina on December 21, 2006, 08:03:25 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on December 21, 2006, 06:23:41 PM

NO NOT RAOUL.  We have so much more we still need to do together. D:
I'm taking back your hat. =|

Well then I'm taking back... your... nose!
And I'm painting Raoul with hippie colors. o: As. We. Speak. Type. Whatever.

Zedd

Super art....I wonder you remember this line from Sokka...."Drink cactus juice....It will quench ya...Nothing else is the quenchiest!"

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Supercheese

Quote from: Zedd on December 21, 2006, 09:11:47 PM
Super art....I wonder you remember this line from Sokka...."Drink cactus juice....It will quench ya...Nothing else is the quenchiest!"

Yeah, that's what I was talking about earlier. Funny part   :giggle

Zina

What ho!
Slowly working through the commissions I owe, starting with the oldest. And then some other random stuff to keep my sanity.
What I've done so faaar...

Full image here
Jedi's been insanely patient with me, considering I've owed her this pic for about a year. To be honest, I was more than a little nervous about having to draw Harry Potter-esque clothing and what not. I hope it turned out ok. D:

Full image here
Late for the party. D: Pic for New Years I didn't finish in time. Oh well.

Full image here
I'll do it, too. Don't think I wont. D:<

More later. Lunch now.

Kenji

The Lil Scalper pic needs a sequel. :3
And the New Year's one needs more booze.
But otherwise s'all good.  :raph

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Tapewolf

The padding worked well in the Jedi picture, in fact it's worked out very well overall (and talking of years, I'm going to have to ask James about that cover again ).
The only criticism I have of that image is the tongue.. while it works reasonably well it does kind of give the impression that she wants to eat the ball.

The new year picture is good too, but someone else will have to comment on the chibi as I find them kind of creepy  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sid

The Chibi wins life, the Internet and everything between those two. It's the cute style with the "...wait a second..." twist that makes such pics totally awesome. Just like the "Little Bunny Foo Foo" one (which STILL cracks me up every time I merely think about it).
:boogie

Zedd

Really lovey pics you got there Zina...And I have a message from Griffon to you....Give me back my © you stupid dummy or else....Yeah..He sent me the note viva crayola and line paper...So keep up the good work...And take care :)

xHaZxMaTx

I can't help but think of Vice City when I look at the New Year's pic.  But that's ok, because 80's suits are kick-ass. :3

Zina

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 10, 2007, 05:35:16 PM
I can't help but think of Vice City when I look at the New Year's pic.  But that's ok, because 80's suits are kick-ass. :3

Actually I was thinking more like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0swR2fBtRA
DJ Ozma is my new Jesus.

Thanks for the comments, guys~

ITOS

Hehe, the chibis you make are great! :boogie

The other pics are nice too but the chibis really crack me up. :)
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Tiger_T

I think the tongue serves the purpose to show how fully concentrated Jedi's chara is hunting the ball. And serves it well. :)

Happy New Year, Zina!
One cool pic and a winning smile!

*EEK's*
What'd I do now?
*flees*
I aggree with FKK. :3 >:3 Definitly needs a sequel. :giggle
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Gornemant

Zina

ARGH SCHOOL. That's all I have to say at this point, really.
Have some arts instead of bitching. Nine out of ten people perfer it.

Full image here
Trying out a different way of shading. I really don't know how I like it. But. Yeah.
Oh InMotion, you wear the gayest clothes. I love you.

Full image here
OH NOES RUN NORIKO, YOU'LL GIT RAPED. D:
It might be for the best.
For my Mirr, as she's been going through a crappy time and this is my lame attempt to cheer her up.
Noriko is her bunny-boy.

Kenji

InMotion finally has pants to match his tail! Now his legs and tail can finally coexist in peace.

As for poor lil Noriko, well, 9 out of 10 people will at least get a squeal out of it. Buuuuut, since this is Mirr we're talking about.... she'll explode. With love.

:intro <--- It'll happen just like that. But with more boom.

Zedd

Raped sweet bliss of death will be a safty premesureing

Sunblink

Heh, I've always enjoyed your art, Zina, but it's been a hell of a long time since I've commented on one of your pictures. I gotta say, the one of Tristan and the bunny looks great--the detail you've put into every fiber of his/her hair is great, as well as the rainbow streaks and the seductive expression on Tristan's face. Cute lil' guy. The hippie-bunny, meanwhile, looks so endearingly timid that it makes me want to grab him/her and snuggle him/her to death. I'm not sure if that was your intention or not, but if it was, then congratu-frickin-lations.

As for InMotion, I really like his character design, especially those crisscrossing piercings in his ears, and the Devinesque tail. XD Makes me want to cling to his tail all day like I've got nothing better to do. His muscles seem a weeeee bit awkward in how his arm is slightly bulkier than the rest of his body, as does his mouth, but his expression and his rather flamboyant clothing, as well as just about every other facet of the picture, make up for it. I think you've done a great job on the detail of the fringe outlining the legs of his pants... kind of reminds me of a disco-meets-cowboy style. He's a very charming character.

Uhm... that's my comment for now. :D Yippie and stuff. I'll see you around next time you update.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Zina

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on January 16, 2007, 06:58:59 PM
Heh, I've always enjoyed your art, Zina, but it's been a hell of a long time since I've commented on one of your pictures. I gotta say, the one of Tristan and the bunny looks great--the detail you've put into every fiber of his/her hair is great, as well as the rainbow streaks and the seductive expression on Tristan's face. Cute lil' guy. The hippie-bunny, meanwhile, looks so endearingly timid that it makes me want to grab him/her and snuggle him/her to death. I'm not sure if that was your intention or not, but if it was, then congratu-frickin-lations.
Noriko is indeed a boy. X3 Not sure about being a hippie, just colorful. The hair was also a pain to do. Argh, rainbows. D:
He'd probably love the snugglin's. X3

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on January 16, 2007, 06:58:59 PM
As for InMotion, I really like his character design, especially those crisscrossing piercings in his ears, and the Devinesque tail. XD Makes me want to cling to his tail all day like I've got nothing better to do. His muscles seem a weeeee bit awkward in how his arm is slightly bulkier than the rest of his body, as does his mouth, but his expression and his rather flamboyant clothing, as well as just about every other facet of the picture, make up for it. I think you've done a great job on the detail of the fringe outlining the legs of his pants... kind of reminds me of a disco-meets-cowboy style. He's a very charming character.
Heheh, "Devinesque tail". More like Devin has an InMotionesque tail. One day I'll sue Amber for soul reap. D:
Ah, so someone else thinks the arm looks off. I was wondering if it was just me stareing at the picture for so long. Looking at it now, I probably could stand to move the arm a bit closer to his body, so that his shoulder doesn't look dislocated.
I was worried that the fringe wouldn't really come off as fringe. Glad people get it. X3

Thanks for taking the time to comment and critique. It means a lot. <3

Sunblink

Quote from: Zina on January 16, 2007, 08:51:06 PMNoriko is indeed a boy. X3 Not sure about being a hippie, just colorful. The hair was also a pain to do. Argh, rainbows. D:
He'd probably love the snugglin's. X3
Heheh, "Devinesque tail". More like Devin has an InMotionesque tail. One day I'll sue Amber for soul reap. D:
Ah, so someone else thinks the arm looks off. I was wondering if it was just me stareing at the picture for so long. Looking at it now, I probably could stand to move the arm a bit closer to his body, so that his shoulder doesn't look dislocated.
I was worried that the fringe wouldn't really come off as fringe. Glad people get it. X3

Thanks for taking the time to comment and critique. It means a lot. <3

Colorful characters are always tons o' fun, yet somehow, I keep making monochromatic ones. Blah. Still, my point remains valid: the colors look vibrant, and really make him pop out of the page. As for the cuddles... *LEAPCLINGS to the bunny* Mwaha.

And you should SO totally sue Amber for that. Steal all of her Swedish fish, I say. See how she likes it. I'm glad that you took the critique to heart, though. Though if you don't mind me asking, what species IS InMotion? I wasn't entirely sure.

And hey, s'what I'm here for. *salutes* Glad you appreciated the comments.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Jack McSlay

OMFGay

regardless I found inmotion to have a neck way longer than previous pics

and his right shoe doesn't feel too natural, it too straight in relation to the camera, it could be better to work on some depth
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.