18/06/08 [DMFA #917] - You Are Free To Leave

Started by PurpleCheeseLlama, June 18, 2008, 06:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleCheeseLlama

...wow, that was anticlimatic XD

I wonder what this 'better resource' is?

Magic

As a note, someone won the giantess slugfest, who remains suspiciously unknown. Taking last minute bets on Aliyka bursting right back inside the tower?

Oh, and Dark Pegasus is quite courteous to guests, at least the first time around. A head for public relations, I see. Pity that all pleasantries fade in the second and third time.

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Naldru

It could be that the two stopped fighting because they realized that they were on the same side and are now coming after Dark Pegasus.  I know it seems unlikely, but maybe they pounded some sense into each other.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tapewolf

Heh.  Well, I guess that means Dan can go home now.  Unless he wants to beat up DP for what he did to Hannah.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Naldru on June 18, 2008, 06:14:04 AM
It could be that the two stopped fighting because they realized that they were on the same side and are now coming after Dark Pegasus.  I know it seems unlikely, but maybe they pounded some sense into each other.

Yeah, and the sun circles the earth. And the moon is made of green cheese. And pigs fly south for winter. And...

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 18, 2008, 06:36:54 AM
Heh.  Well, I guess that means Dan can go home now.  Unless he wants to beat up DP for what he did to Hannah.

It wouldn't hurt to ask for the tail and the leg back, at least...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sofox

Quote from: PurpleCheeseLlama on June 18, 2008, 06:01:48 AM
I wonder what this 'better resource' is?

The Fae?

Given that's what he's using by the third time right?

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 18, 2008, 07:12:59 AM

Yeah, and the sun circles the earth. And the moon is made of green cheese. And pigs fly south for winter. And...

.... and i will write a DMFA fanfic.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Feather Dancer

Somebody here was psychic or I dreamt seeing somebody would say he'd do this...
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

GabrielsThoughts

mab..oh mab, a fairy nameeth mab, do she be the other source of teh powere?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Caswin

Have I mentioned yet how much I like Dark Pegasus' portrayal lately?

No?

Well, I like it.  Nice and shadowy.

Now, the laser vision... :eager
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Mischa

My, my, Pegasus is such a polite and considerate villain!  He apologized for them being kidnapped and everything. :3

Maybe he's more sinister in later encounters because he has to deal with rude, uncouth adventurers breaking his castle, being rude, attacking him, and so on.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mischa on June 18, 2008, 11:58:49 AM
Maybe he's more sinister in later encounters because he has to deal with rude, uncouth adventurers breaking his castle, being rude, attacking him, and so on.

Maybe it's just because he knows Dan by then.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aleolus

Wow, I never expected DP to act like this.  Besides, when has two gigantic creatures fighting in hallways ever simply 'fixed itself?'  DP, you need to hone your ideals some.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aleolus on June 18, 2008, 12:52:40 PM
Wow, I never expected DP to act like this.  Besides, when has two gigantic creatures fighting in hallways ever simply 'fixed itself?'
Leaving aside that it might be a feint (or that 'free to go' means 'free to be killed by the Death-Knight'), the flaw in his logic is something I was going to point out myself.
Since you got there first, I'll add that he seems to have an administrative problem too.  Although he's acting like he's forgotten he ever asked for maidens, everyone below him is hell-bent on procuring them for him, so there's obviously a communications barrier of some kind inside his organisation.

Whatever he may be good at, management doesn't seem to be among DP's strengths.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

terrycloth

Slowtini

Zedd

Well Dan..Do something and Amber I advize you bed at a better times

Alondro

*Charline snerks*  Well, it's quite obvious how DP could be so easily defeated by Dan!  Since when does any real evil villain ever let someone go simply because they're not needed anymore?  In most cases, that's the signal for instant death!  DP is merely a demi-villain!
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Slowtini

Quote from: Alondro on June 18, 2008, 04:11:42 PM
*Charline snerks*  Well, it's quite obvious how DP could be so easily defeated by Dan!  Since when does any real evil villain ever let someone go simply because they're not needed anymore?  In most cases, that's the signal for instant death!  DP is merely a demi-villain!

Either that or DP is just really careless, and doesn't really think anything through fully.

AnizInDisguise

It's possible he doesn't see how anything could go wrong now that his plans are nearly complete.

GabrielsThoughts

I wouldn't be surprised if his (DP) whole plan is thwarted, not by Dan. but buy the "new guy/girl" he brought in on the operation to speed things along.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 18, 2008, 12:15:33 PM

Maybe it's just because he knows Dan by then.

do you think he's hit Dan in the head withs a baseball bat already?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Timothy

I'd expect Dans male ego to finally decide it has had enouth and go berserk.

*cough* at least I hope it does *cough*  :mwaha
*If in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout*

kaskar

I  have to yet see at least one legendary spork ! 
8) Just Hanging Around ...

KelseyPotter

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on June 18, 2008, 08:43:01 PM
It's possible he doesn't see how anything could go wrong now that his plans are nearly complete.
That may be because he has never read Peter's Evil Overlord List. I'm waiting for the Surprise About-Face on Friday, personally...

Angel

....Okay, I just saw Kung Fu Panda last night, so now I'm thinking of the dumpling fight scene.

But, back on topic. He didn't figure out Dan was a guy, nor does he find it drafty. Meaning that the fight is taking place on a different floor, or just a very far-away room. Also, I really really hope the fight between Aliyka and Shanna was a draw.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Naldru

Could the new resource that Dark Pegasus is using for his evil plans be the missing fluffy tail?

When I mentioned before about Aliyka and Shannah making peace before, I was thinking more in term of them seeing someone they both dislike greatly (perhaps a really obnoxious guard) and joining together in stomping him (or her) to a fine paste.

Or perhaps an energetic round of "Anything you can do, I can do better" with the two of them taking out walls and the pillars supporting the fortress.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Alondro

Quote from: Naldru on June 19, 2008, 01:18:04 PM
When I mentioned before about Aliyka and Shannah making peace before, I was thinking more in term of them seeing someone they both dislike greatly (perhaps a really obnoxious guard) and joining together in stomping him (or her) to a fine paste.

Or perhaps an energetic round of "Anything you can do, I can do better" with the two of them taking out walls and the pillars supporting the fortress.

*Charline grins most evily*  Or the third option:  macro lesbian sexx0rz!!!   :U
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

tiggertoo

I'm thinking that Aliyka and Shannah have finally managed to break into the wine cellar or perhaps found a nice vat of ale. They've been at it a while now (time enough for the death knight to stomp Dan and Co. and carry them all the way to Dark Pegasus, for DP to bother dealing with the dark knight (DP seems the type to keep everyone else waiting), and for Dan to finally wake back up), so I figure they've worked up quite a thirst and call a timeout to wet their whistles with a few barrels each -- after which they're BFF and go on a drunken rampage together looking for more refreshments and manage to take down most of the rest of the castle in the process, just as DP is about to do his thing - providing the necessary distraction for Dan to finally take care of business.

Slowtini

Quote from: tiggertoo on June 19, 2008, 05:40:49 PM
I'm thinking that Aliyka and Shannah have finally managed to break into the wine cellar or perhaps found a nice vat of ale. They've been at it a while now (time enough for the death knight to stomp Dan and Co. and carry them all the way to Dark Pegasus, for DP to bother dealing with the dark knight (DP seems the type to keep everyone else waiting), and for Dan to finally wake back up), so I figure they've worked up quite a thirst and call a timeout to wet their whistles with a few barrels each -- after which they're BFF and go on a drunken rampage together looking for more refreshments and manage to take down most of the rest of the castle in the process, just as DP is about to do his thing - providing the necessary distraction for Dan to finally take care of business.

...You really thought that through, didn't you? o-o;

I dunno... Giant Drunken Berzerk Kitty...
Nothing good could come from that D: