06/04/08 [DMFA #911] - shanna knows the soul of ice technique

Started by GabrielsThoughts, June 04, 2008, 12:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

ooh the fun of it all.

EDIT: did Shanna's eyes glaze over?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

Maybe so...But here come the paaaaiinnn of shiney blows.

DarkAudit

If she's reptilian, then she's probably cold-blooded, so you get the blueish-grey mist instead of a red mist.  :eager
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Raffe

Hooray for fisticuffs!
Now theres a hard bet to win, Shanna or Aliyka, especially if Aliyka gets angrier if shes hit hard.
Hooray ellipsis!

Madmann135

Quote from: Deebs' giraffe on June 04, 2008, 12:23:22 AM
Hooray for fisticuffs!
Now theres a hard bet to win, Shanna or Aliyka, especially if Aliyka gets angrier if shes hit hard.

I hate to break it to you but if Shanna and Aliyka hit with the same amount of power behind them then Shanna's hits will hurt more.  Think of it like this Aliyka is like a marble with 1 pound of force on it, Shanna is a pin with one pound of force on it.  Though Aliyka has range Shanna is more mobile, it could be a even fight.  I hope it's not a one hit KO fight...

I'm just shocked at the crazed and happy look Shanna has.  First time I saw that look on a (situational or otherwise) good guy in a long time.

side note.
I don't care what anyone says... feline, hulked out, red eyed, crazed and growling Aliyka is incredibly attractive.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Gamma

I'm not sure why this strip is doing it but I'm getting that awesome feeling before you watch Alucard or "Strawberry shortcake"* go to town on someone's poor ass!
I think its the eyes, yes the eyes, and the impending hurt on either party. :mwaha
Another part is the whole, "Finally a real fight!" business, that always sets the mood when good visuals are available.

*Charline, you may hate me for it but that's the nickname I use for him.

PS. You can watch your Hellsing OVA 4 now or save it until later.
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

yamiblade

Goatmon

Silly Amber, you're doing it wrong!

It's "It can be" not "Can it be".

Clearly an error of this magnitude will shake the very foundations of internet.   

Twist

Quote from: Madmann135 on June 04, 2008, 12:47:53 AM
I'm just shocked at the crazed and happy look Shanna has.  First time I saw that look on a (situational or otherwise) good guy in a long time.

She was also glowingly nice to her sister, the one she has been fighting with the entire time.

Her reaction to the fight is so positive it is almost creepy.  I say Shanna makes up for any lack of mass with a heck of a lot of crazy, Aliyka is merely enraged.  Crazy>Enraged

Shanna is also still wearing her skirt, so she still has some clothing to sacrifice for victory.

side note.
I don't care what anyone says... feline, hulked out, red eyed, crazed and growling Aliyka is incredibly attractive.

I agree.

Kuari

LOL!!!!!!!

But seriously, Shanna either knows some ice or water melee enhancing abilities, or she has Yu Yu Hakusho spiritual energy filled fists of death 0.o

Dannysaysnoo

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Kazuki

Two comments. One, a thank you for Mab, I've been having desperate trouble with feline facial structure proportions, and looking at this strip somehow got it in my head. Second... Lookit the size of those, er, monsters...

Royden

Quote from: Madmann135 on June 04, 2008, 12:47:53 AM

What's funny is that literally that was my main reaction to todays strip.

Anri

Quote from: Goatmon on June 04, 2008, 01:18:24 AM
Silly Amber, you're doing it wrong!

It's "It can be" not "Can it be".

Clearly an error of this magnitude will shake the very foundations of internet.   

Is it can be hugs teim now?

Tapewolf

Shanna versus Catzilla.  This should be a cool battle.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Attention, duellists! My hair is in love!!

No, seriously, Shanna has instantly become one of my favourite characters. Just for her fighting spirit and.. (can it really be it..) Hot Blood and Courage. (I mean I am not sure if she is truly courageous, or just cannot see the danger yet. Also, the fact that she is a reptilian does not make her cold-blooded.)

Daymond42

The only question is... considering the magnitude of the fight to come, does she have enough clothing left to sacrifice for victory?

Maybe she'll have to borrow from her sisters? o.o

rt

Whoohoo! fight scene!
Enough of this running away .. go violence!

Yugo

https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

Roureem Egas

Heh. Is the window title a reference to Big? It's been forever since I've seen that movie.

Now that I think about it, it's possible that the three sisters have complimentary (and color-coded :B) powers. Hannah might now some sort of fire magic along with the stuff she's already shown, and Anna could know...something else. Maybe wind magic.

For now, I guess I'll sit back and see the extent of Shanna's powers. :)

Aleolus

Yay for high level Barbarian characters, with levels of Monk to give them unarmed attacks!

Quote from: Daymond42 on June 04, 2008, 09:26:06 AM
The only question is... considering the magnitude of the fight to come, does she have enough clothing left to sacrifice for victory?

Maybe she'll have to borrow from her sisters? o.o

I like the sound of that!

Also, did anyone else go 'Squeek!'  at Shana's look in the second panel?  So cyuute!

Ralanost

The more and more I see of them, the more I keep thinking that they are all undead.  They all have some color in them that looks quite dead.  Not that something living would have it.   :zombiekun2

I am looking forward to the carnage ahead. >:3

Alondro

*The upcoming battle is Charline-Approved!*

Happy bloodbath time!   :boogie
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Tycoon

Quote from: Kazuki on June 04, 2008, 02:13:41 AMSecond... Lookit the size of those, er, monsters...

Yeah, what a perky... Shoulder span?

Madmann135

Quote from: Tycoon on June 04, 2008, 01:48:00 PM
Quote from: Kazuki on June 04, 2008, 02:13:41 AMSecond... Lookit the size of those, er, monsters...

Yeah, what a perky... Shoulder span?

Her eyes are lovely, her shoulder span is quite perky, her hair is shiny and her arms look like they are ready to crush stuff.

I know that I am not the only one to admit this, but Shanna in the last panel does have her own attractive traits fired up.

...yes I have a thing for Amazon-ish women

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Sunblink

Wow. Am I the only one who thought that Shanna was giving Aliyka the finger in the last panel, behind the tremendous glowy effects?

SHIIIINIIIING FIIIIIIINGER

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Lucheek

Oh god, Eye-change! Is Shanna going beserker, too?

I hope we can see this fight-scene, y'know, instead of it being over in the next strip/off panel. That would be cool!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on June 04, 2008, 01:57:40 PM
Wow. Am I the only one who thought that Shanna was giving Aliyka the finger in the last panel, behind the tremendous glowy effects?

SHIIIINIIIING FIIIIIIINGER

~Keaton the Black Jackal
SEKIHA TENKYOUKEN!!!

I really hope Shanna wins. Or, at least, not looses miserably.. :3