03/21/08 [DMFA #889] - Embarrassing Part of the Story

Started by !KCA, March 21, 2008, 06:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

!KCA

Any speculation on what's so embarrassing?

I don't quite get why he couldn't just skip that part, though.

PurpleCheeseLlama

Quote from: !KCA on March 21, 2008, 06:12:43 AM
Any speculation on what's so embarrassing?

I don't quite get why he couldn't just skip that part, though.

Maybe this is the bit where he gets mistaken for a girl?

zopey

thats not embarising, he always gets that. nah i think this is when he first gets his ass handed to him by dark pegases

Chaos

No, I think it's where he gets mistaken for a girl, then gets his ass handed by Dark Pegasus.

>:3

Brunhidden

gets mistaken for a girl, gets his ass handed to him not by Dark Pegasus but rather by nameless goons, then is presented to Dark Pegasus in leather bikini
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Brunhidden on March 21, 2008, 07:46:44 AM
gets mistaken for a girl, gets his ass handed to him not by Dark Pegasus but rather by nameless goons, then is presented to Dark Pegasus in leather bikini

He gets his ass handed to him by Dark P's female lieutenant! :3 If they will try to put Dannie in a bikini, they will notice that he is, in fact, a boy. Then again, they might not care.

Sid

Who will begin flirting with the "smoking brunette with some of the nicest legs I've ever seen!"  :boogie
:boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

... I'm wondering if I should step in here, only I can't come up with anything more embarrassing for Danny-boy to have done to him.

You guys crack me up. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Chaos

Quote from: Chaos on March 21, 2008, 07:37:52 AM
No, I think it's where he gets mistaken for a girl, then gets his ass handed by Dark Pegasus.

I meant handed... as in groped.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Chaos on March 21, 2008, 09:07:41 AM
Quote from: Chaos on March 21, 2008, 07:37:52 AM

I meant handed... as in groped.

Get off mah internets! *shakes her stick* :U

Sid

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Sid on March 21, 2008, 09:30:52 AM
Artists, authors... start your engines! :eager

Do not give us ideas... Think of Dannie's well-being.

Alondro

*Charles snerks*  And that's when Dan discovers that Dark Pegasus' alias is Dr. Franknfurter.

*Charline sings*  I'm just a sweet transvestite, from Transexual Transylvaniaaaaaa!!

*Alondro pops in to comment*  I don't know which mental image is more frightening, Dark Pegasus doing that... or Charline!   Omg... now I'm envisioning a duet!   :erk
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Lucheek

e_voyager

the rain drop of embarrassment is about to become a monsoon of Fan fiction. some one must be proud but I'm not sure who.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: e_voyager on March 21, 2008, 11:34:29 AM
the rain drop of embarrassment is about to become a monsoon of Fan fiction. some one must be proud but I'm not sure who.

Poor Daniel. He will be lucky to never learn about all of this fan fiction. It would probably be more embarrassing than anything that could have actually happened to him.

Pagan

Well... it wasn't exactly a Prince of Persia interruption, but good nonetheless.

Jeez... where do you people get all these embarrassing ideas?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Goatmon

But not before being forcibly entered into a beauty contest, of which Biggs will a surprise guest Judge. 

I like this game!   :boogie

Fuyudenki

Dan in a leather bikini.  Dooooo eeeeeeeeet.

Be funny, at very least.

Lucheek

Ooh, we havn't considered Dan pee-ing all over himself.

Naldru

Could this be the scene where the loincloth slips?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, because he doesn't have a loincloth, nor a spork, nor a crowd of orcs.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 21, 2008, 02:40:42 PM

I would not be so sure about the spork. Daniel once told that he defeated the Death Knights with the spork, and the Death Knights serve Dark P. Then again, the word "knight" usually implies armour, and sporks are not usually able to pierce armour, so it must have been a joke anyway. :B

Seth C Triggs

But I gotta say - Dan's outfit is REALLY cute. I absolutely love it.

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 21, 2008, 02:55:34 PM

I would not be so sure about the spork. Daniel once told that he defeated the Death Knights with the spork, and the Death Knights serve Dark P. Then again, the word "knight" usually implies armour, and sporks are not usually able to pierce armour, so it must have been a joke anyway. :B

True, I'm confusing the two stories - a bad habit of mine.

On the other hand, he's been telling the spork story for a while, now - just see when he was telling it, and Aliyka wandered in. Strip 117, in case you're interested.

Lena

This may be a newbie kind of question, but...this prospective fanfiction, where would that be at online if it's written? I've looked around a quite a bit on the web but haven't seen any.  :animesweat
As for Dan's embarrassment...it's hard to tell what way that'll end up. Amber seems to have a trick for surprising us all, doesn't she.

ConfusedNewbie

Quote from: Sid on March 21, 2008, 08:07:15 AM

Who will begin flirting with the "smoking brunette with some of the nicest legs I've ever seen!"  :boogie

At which point dan realizes Dark Pegasus is NEKKID!  >:3

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: ConfusedNewbie on March 21, 2008, 06:32:42 PM
At which point dan realizes Dark Pegasus is NEKKID!  >:3

"Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all! Nothing at all!... Nothing at all!..."

Cranial eyes bleeding again... :eek

Sid

Quote from: Lena on March 21, 2008, 06:20:54 PM
This may be a newbie kind of question, but...this prospective fanfiction, where would that be at online if it's written? I've looked around a quite a bit on the web but haven't seen any.  :animesweat

From what I know, most DMFA fanfics are posted in The Tower of Art. The same of course also goes for fanart.

Dunno if anybody wrote anything yet, though, the place isn't exactly overflowing with DMFA fanfic writers. :/ But maybe the muse will strike me... and then Amber will strike me... down. :boogie

Naldru

Well, if I'm going to make a fool of myself, I might as well do it right and be really silly.

You don't know what Dan is wearing under the robe.

From what we've seen of Wildy, would you really want to risk getting the robe ripped to shreds.

We don't know what's outside the box.  (I like the idea of thinking outside the box.  Of course, I realize that you are the expert on boxes.)

If Dan could conceal a large sword and a deck of cards, he could also conceal a spork.

Maybe it's a +6 silver spork.

Since when has DMFA been a place where things are normal.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.