Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

I love Merl's face in the last panel.

Kenji

Foolish wizard.
A simple "Yes" would suffice.

techmaster-glitch

Hellcat

yay, got to see more of Merl's cool new staff... I guess after Abel broke his last one..

kaskar

8) Love the look that Aliyka gave Merlitz ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

LionHeart

Quote from: Kenji on December 17, 2007, 12:54:52 AM
Foolish wizard.
A simple "Yes" would suffice.
I would have said "A bit of both", but yours works better.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Grenn

But no angry Merlitz face this time :(

:ipod

Tapewolf

Oh, I like the first panel.  That is a wonderful expression.
I wonder if this is where Merlitz runs into his old team (see 705)?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kuari

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 17, 2007, 04:23:12 AM
Oh, I like the first panel.  That is a wonderful expression.
I wonder if this is where Merlitz runs into his old team (see 705)?

Heh...  funny though how Abel tricked that team so easily though without know what the hell he was doing.  But yeah...  I really do wonder how adventuring with a pacifist is working out for Merlitz.  Have they gotten in to trouble yet I wonder.

e_voyager

well he did need a change and it does seem like he'd react to what they told able at lost lake the same way assuming that he doesn't just slug the guy again calling him a jerk. oh wait that was able wasn't it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

computer nerd

What if Merlitz goes Evil  to win back Aaryanna   >:3

Magic

That would be amusing and ideally, it would work too. However, as far as completely unfeasible personality changes go-- it is altogether likely that that would have no chance in frozen hell of happening.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Madmann135

what I find interesting is that the 'changing' roll in their relationship was switched from the classic relationship.

The classic relationship has a stubborn set in his way male and the changing female who wants to improve on the male.  Enough said there...

The next thing I will say is that it sometimes takes a new player to make one realize their mistakes.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Alondro

Quote from: Ink on December 17, 2007, 07:16:54 AM
That would be amusing and ideally, it would work too. However, as far as completely unfeasible personality changes go-- it is altogether likely that that would have no chance in frozen hell of happening.

*Charline grins* Oh, I wouldn't say that.  Shove an iron rebar through his prefrontal cortex and he'll lose his morality pretty quick!  Of course, he'll also become incredibly stupid, but as long as he's evil it's fine.   >:3

You should know this, being a doctor and all!  And an evil doctor too!  *suspicions arise...*
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Tapewolf

Quote from: Alondro on December 17, 2007, 10:39:13 AM
*Charline grins* Oh, I wouldn't say that.  Shove an iron rebar through his prefrontal cortex and he'll lose his morality pretty quick!  Of course, he'll also become incredibly stupid, but as long as he's evil it's fine.   >:3

Evil isn't enough.  I think she also wants him to be powerful and live for a thousand years or so and to the best of my knowledge, those are not the normal side-effects of lobotomy.

Alondro

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 17, 2007, 10:48:48 AM
Quote from: Alondro on December 17, 2007, 10:39:13 AM

Evil isn't enough.  I think she also wants him to be powerful and live for a thousand years or so and to the best of my knowledge, those are not the normal side-effects of lobotomy.

Maybe it will in Furrae... Only one way to find out!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alondro on December 17, 2007, 10:58:52 AM

Ah, so you volunteer to be the first test subject?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Valynth

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 17, 2007, 11:22:22 AM
Quote from: Alondro on December 17, 2007, 10:58:52 AM

Ah, so you volunteer to be the first test subject?

traaagh, mlauf

Translation: too late
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Alondro

*gasps as Valynth's power level rises due to the brain loss!*  OMG!  He's become Super Valynth!  With mega-drool powers!   :U

Dannysaysnoo

Amber Williams

Some people are getting very close to the "derailed into stupidity" borders of trouble...

Aleolus

Kuari

Quote from: Amber Williams on December 17, 2007, 01:34:30 PM
Some people are getting very close to the "derailed into stupidity" borders of trouble...

Fear us for we are your worst nightmare....

The mental hospital crowd!!!!

Annnnyways, heh, Merl should be learning really quick that if you have to change someone to make a relationship work, it ain't going to work :p

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kuari on December 17, 2007, 03:18:26 PM
Annnnyways, heh, Merl should be learning really quick that if you have to change someone to make a relationship work, it ain't going to work :p

It got him out of a very bad situation with his soul intact, so it wasn't a total loss...

Kuari

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 17, 2007, 03:44:21 PM
Quote from: Kuari on December 17, 2007, 03:18:26 PM

It got him out of a very bad situation with his soul intact, so it wasn't a total loss...

Well he COULD have said the magic words....  FLAME ON!!!!! *bursts into flames*

Don

Heh, merl goes from him explaining everything and looking sad, to him trying to figure out wich perspective he's speaking from, funny.

but there wasn't a rant this time...  :mowsad

Naldru

Close!  :rolleyes  I thought that we forum goers had not only staked claims on that territory but that we had completed the homestead requirements.  We can't let you have all the fun with aluminum (or aluminium - I don't know which they use in Canada) hats.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Valynth

I'm like a computer; Incredibly brilliant at being incredibly stupid.

Anyway, I've really got nothing to say about Merlitz's situation, it seems to be a train destined to crash some where some how.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Naldru on December 17, 2007, 05:47:32 PM
Close!  :rolleyes  I thought that we forum goers had not only staked claims on that territory but that we had completed the homestead requirements.  We can't let you have all the fun with aluminum (or aluminium - I don't know which they use in Canada) hats.

You're welcome to complete the homestead requirements. Just not here, since persistent stupidity whilst not being a troll is cause for removing the stupidity from the forum.

Being a troll is cause all by itself...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AnizInDisguise

You really have got to love Merlitz's expression in the last panel.