12/14/07 [DMFA #854] - oh hey its that guy

Started by bill, December 14, 2007, 12:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

long time no see.  :U

Rafe

I don't recognize them either.  Amber should use her characters more often.  We can't be expected to have attention spans of more tham a few minutes or remember things. 
Rafe

Zedd

Its almost fitting irony for them...And no Amber...I didnt ask..Tis was the stroke of luck!

Kenji

AndersW

We get to see "Angry Merlitz Face" and thats enough for me.

techmaster-glitch

MERLITZ!
Oh, how I missed that crazy pyromancer! He is the win :)

meany

I'm quite fond Merlitz's new outfit. Is it just me or does his chin seem pointier?

Goatmon

Ooh nice to see Merlitz and Arry again. 

I wonder; Is Merl still a fire mage, or has he respecced frost since the last time we saw him?   :U

techmaster-glitch

Well, the head of his staff looks like it's still orange, that would imply fire...if he had gone to ice, it would be either white or blue, or both.

Goatmon

techmaster-glitch

e_voyager

so Aarny is feeling  good about her new job and now i know that merl is a good cubi boyfriend due to his bitterness and desire for wrath.  that must be what Aarny saw in him to begin with.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkdragon

zopey

Kuari

Heh...  I wonder what would happen if those two met up again?...

Netrogo

Quote from: Kuari on December 14, 2007, 03:09:00 AM
Heh...  I wonder what would happen if those two met up again?...

I bet it'd be hot :U
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

e_voyager

in many many ways. first the fire then the dating. ah well who can blame him for being upset about being dumped.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

Hehehe.  I can see I'll have to break out the microphone tonight  :3

Nice one of Aary, too.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kuari

What I find most disturbing is Aary is enjoying paperwork...   she must be failing a lot of people and feeding off their despair

e_voyager

there are other ways including making them sweet over what she'll test them one and how they'll survive. in fact she may even make them find their own prey for class demonstrations or risk becoming pry for one the the stronger students. ( not killing though this is the pain and terror department not the slaying department.)

computer nerd

I think Merlitz has a plan evil plan for Arryanna  and some how it going to fail  :3

M

Tapewolf

Quote from: computer nerd on December 14, 2007, 07:25:03 AM
I think Merlitz has a plan evil plan for Arryanna  and some how it going to fail  :3

I think that he'd have great difficulty putting any such plans into action, unless he and Aliyka are intending some suicide mission into the SAIA sewers.

Quote from: Marmonstein on December 14, 2007, 07:25:27 AM
Wow, someone's being a grumpy kitty.  :B
That's what makes voicing him such fun  :3

AndersW

Kenji

Quote from: Goatmon on December 14, 2007, 01:10:08 AM

I wonder; Is Merl still a fire mage, or has he respecced frost since the last time we saw him?   :U

"My heart has frosted over like the cold dark recesses of black space. Black. Death." Etc, etc, etc.

Saist

Quote from: Kenji on December 14, 2007, 09:41:17 AM
Quote from: Goatmon on December 14, 2007, 01:10:08 AM

"My heart has frosted over like the cold dark recesses of black space. Black. Death." Etc, etc, etc.

... Bad Pony. No Hay and Oats for you! Merlitz is not going Goth!

e_voyager

it'd be funny to see merlitz in full lord of the flame rage. i wonder what he'd say in the heat of battle  probably something about showing Aarny why she shouldn't have dumped him

Aleolus

Squee! Back to the main comic!  :giggle  Oh Aaryana, how I've missed thee!  Let me count the ways!

*Smack*  Why did you let her break up with you?  You two had a perfect thing going!

meany

Quote from: e_voyager on December 14, 2007, 10:32:49 AM
it'd be funny to see merlitz in full lord of the flame rage. i wonder what he'd say in the heat of battle  probably something about showing Aarny why she shouldn't have dumped him

Something tells me the 'Lord of the flame rage' thing alone would have her regreting that descion.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aleolus on December 14, 2007, 10:54:36 AM
Squee! Back to the main comic!

Is it?  I thought it was a reader question about how they were getting on...

Quote from: meany on December 14, 2007, 11:00:03 AM
Something tells me the 'Lord of the flame rage' thing alone would have her regreting that descion.
I get the feeling he'd be spending the next few thousand years in a jewel around her neck if he pulled a stunt like that  :B
Remember, he even had the jump on Abel and still got pasted.  Someone like Aary would probably just lop his head off.