12/07/07 [DMFA #851] - Overcompensating? Maybe...But that's what Engineers do ;)

Started by techmaster-glitch, December 07, 2007, 12:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Heheh, when in doubt, build it bigger!

bill

You generally are supposed to stop when the building needed to house it forms clouds under the roof.

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: BillBuckner on December 07, 2007, 12:05:39 AM
You generally are supposed to stop when the building needed to house it forms clouds under the roof.
No, that just means you need a larger dehumidifier!

Good Job, Amber! This one is perfect.

-RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

Hellcat

Aleolus

LOL!  Jy, you know you don't have anything to compensate for!  It's technique, not size that matters, and you really know how to please teh ladies!  Or guys, whichever.

Zedd

Alondro

It's the legendary Gryphon Gundam!   :U

Or Big Gryph-O...

Or Megas-XL-Gryph...

:B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Fex

CubeGuy

In regards to Amber's rant:

I thought the QFTR marathon was going to get old as well, but I was quite enjoying it once it got going. I say if it was helping you relax at all, then keep at it.  :)

Reaver225

Really, bigger is certainly more impressive. A mecha the size of the moon would be certainly be a horrifying sight to behold, not to mention the gravitational forces.

Mind you, I always preferred more subtle tools... there's not really a lot you can do with a mecha that size except rampage.

Mwa

Wait, what starts next weekend?
Also, his lab seems to have the same properties as Dexter's Lab, as I seem to remember it being under Lost Lake. :B

Oh, Dexter's Lab....
I might go watch that now.

Goatmon

I came to the board expecting a "MUST BE BIGGER!" thread. 

You disappoint me, Tech.   D:<

King Of Hearts

I am reminded of the running joke in gundam communities with regards to Fukuda [director of Gundam SEED and SEED destiny]

BIGGER BACKPACKS!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ??? (Hellcat) on December 07, 2007, 12:18:14 AM
wow the fae curse is so shiny it glows through his gloves

Where's the point in labels if they're not visible? Having them appear on top of whatever it was you're wearing is just basic good sense.

Plus it means Amber needs to draw them every... hmm. Maybe we should rethink this aspect. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Goatmon on December 07, 2007, 03:04:49 AM
I came to the board expecting a "MUST BE BIGGER!" thread. 
I was going to do that originally, but that's exactly why I didn't; it was too predictable  :P :P :P

AndersW

I must say that it is nice to see Dan and Lorenda in different outfits.  They look nice.

Madmann135

Dan's modified robe is not meant for outside environments anymore. 
In fact the only time he can wear it is if it's a nice and sunny day.

Jyrras is a little guy in a big world, but he has the ability to make big and dangerous WMD's.
I'm not surprised that he is overcompensating MUCH with that much room he could put dam near anything in it, including his lab and no one would want to bother him... Especially now that he's Fae curse marked.

Madmann135 gives this comic a gold Star

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

rt

Yes, bigger  bigger!! We must crush them all!!!  :mwaha

Err I mean .. what happens next weekend ?

MaskedRetriever

Even when he's ODing on testosterone he's adorable.  POOR JYRRAS   :mowwink

Brunhidden

I can really see the moment he finds out about that council of shadowey people who keep tabs on him..... *stomp stomp* hehehe, squish squish *stompity stompstomp*
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

zopey

Ted Schiller

Jyyras will found Mobile Adventurer Patlabor.  Villains beware!  :mouser

With regards,
Ted

Kenji

Yeah, I guess having your manliness taken away with rainbow hair, most guys would do something macho. >.>
Some people imitate football.
Some people build big killymabobs.

...... Lets just hope this one doesn't go on any dates....

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kenji on December 07, 2007, 01:19:48 PM
...... Lets just hope this one doesn't go on any dates....

IF it had been a date, he would have bought dinner and a movie first, though..
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Naldru

Are you referring to the Vertical Assembly Building (VAB) at Cape Canaveral.  They actually did have that problem.  However, I believe that they stopped it by changing the air flow in the building.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Wanderer

Now where would the US space program have been today with attitudes like that, hmm? :P

AnizInDisguise