11/16/07 [DMFA #842] - Jy, Jy, Jy...always behind the space-time continuums...

Started by CameronCN, November 16, 2007, 03:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CameronCN

Right in a heap!

That's why she changed her appearance...the 4-foot hair would've looked odd in town... :U

Zedd

Nino

rabid_fox

Oh dear.

Sienna Maiu - M T

oh wow... it all makes sense.
The Mabslandness, why she changed her appearance (she must have just met up with Cheets (dunno?) at the cafe to talk at that point) suddenly, and she must totally just be a "normal human" in that world.

Oh Amber, you sly dog you.

Grenn

So um, yeah. Confused  :mowdizzy

But loving every minute of it!

Figured a human would cause a stir in that world. Unless it's another dimension  :bunny

Yeah, I'm way off base I bet.

Azraelle

..... well that was odd.  But at least they didn't go to that pocket dimension where they would get eaten by the Langoliers.

Siren

:erk <i>That<\i> I was not expecting.

"You're daughter is a horrible human being." Poor things, they look sick. That's what you get for messing with the space-time continum.

Also, did something else happen to Lorenda? Or has she just been lying there for five minutes?

There's another human back there! Are we in a universe where humans and furres co-exsist? Or is this just

Wanderer

...Mabsland?

QuoteAlso, did something else happen to Lorenda? Or has she just been lying there for five minutes?
Nah, that's why it's called the space-TIME continuum. She just got there herself, I'd say.

QuoteAre we in a universe where humans and furres co-exsist?
If this is the universe of Mabsland, there seems to be a bit of everything there. Personally I would have liked to see Boko... But thinking about it, this looks like a cafe, and Boko doesn't strike me as the sort who would want to go to a place that's designed for socializing...

M

Haha, it took me a few rereads to figure out what happened. XD

Oh Rose, you're so sneaky!

Alondro

It could've been worse.  They could've ended up in the Taski dimension where Griffin would hate them.   :3

And who is this 'creepy snake guy'?  Oh no!  Voldemort!   :U
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Sid

For those who have no idea why people ask "Cheets?": Cheets!
(I only thought to check there myself when I saw people here referring to her by name)

And why do I get the feeling that once Mikelo's comic takes off, we'll eventually get to see exactly that scene again, making all of us go "OHHHHHHH NOW I GET IT!" or something like that? (...unless this is just another "No, that's not character X" case again, like we had with Xander's Cubi lookalike)
:boogie

techmaster-glitch

When i first saw this I was like "hey, wait a second, I know that leopard girl..." but I couldn't rememberd from where. Nice nod, Amber ;)

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

superluser

So...I don't get it.  She couldn't have been having the same conversation in both universes (unless Cheets responds to Jyrras as well), so is it just a matter of Rose ditching them, or is there something else?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Falcarthum

Well, when I read "creepy snake guy", the first thing that pop in my mind was "Orochimaru".  Anyone else think the same?  :)

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Regal

Quote from: superluser on November 16, 2007, 10:35:17 AM
So...I don't get it.  She couldn't have been having the same conversation in both universes (unless Cheets responds to Jyrras as well), so is it just a matter of Rose ditching them, or is there something else?

I think she's having two different conversations in the same place at the same time. One of those fae non-linear tricks, I suppose.  :mowdizzy

I'm not exactly breaking the laws of time but I am bending them a little.

Sid

Quote from: Regal on November 16, 2007, 11:08:37 AM
Quote from: superluser on November 16, 2007, 10:35:17 AM

I think she's having two different conversations in the same place at the same time. One of those fae non-linear tricks, I suppose.  :mowdizzy

I'm not exactly breaking the laws of time but I am bending them a little.

I assumed it to be one of those "We now return to our parallel world, already in progress" gigs, so Rose would sort of phase into the timeline - but she had actually been there the whole time. Sorta like shifting focus on a universal level.
:boogie

Sienna Maiu - M T

Creepy snake guy? *goes back to check* It clearly must have really not meant anything to me for me to have ignored it like I did.
*snirk*
There must be so many CSG's in my life right now for it to not even phase me.

Quote from: Falcarthum on November 16, 2007, 10:55:23 AM
Well, when I read "creepy snake guy", the first thing that pop in my mind was "Orochimaru".  Anyone else think the same?  :)
Sadly, no.

e_voyager

i know too many creepy snake guys for him to be the first to my mind. also i think she pulling him partly into the world she was talking to Cheets in just to mess with his mind. funny Fae.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

DarkAudit

The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

GabrielsThoughts

superposition is too confusing, I suppose an hour in the fae realm could equal one tenth of a second.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Aleolus

Then who would be the 'Couple'?  Sasuke and Sakura?  Or Naruto and Hinata?

RogerFromOz

This sort of thing always leaves me confused.  I agree with Sid, I think Rose had been there the whole "time" she was talking to Jyrras and Lorenda, but then she sorted was...REALLY there at the end? I dunno my head hurts, Rose's outfit is awesome, kudos to Amber for space-time gags.

(Mab, really, keep a better rein on your kid, jeez) :mowwink

Kenji

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Aleolus on November 16, 2007, 01:02:26 PM

Then who would be the 'Couple'?  Sasuke and Sakura?  Or Naruto and Hinata?

You there!!! *points dramatically* With the canon pairings!

Let's be friends :3

Quote from: Kenji on November 16, 2007, 03:28:53 PM
What's that disappearing above Rose?

I think that's just another person appearaing, who happens to be walking out of the frame at the time. It is either a bunny, or a witch's hat.

Zedd

Alondro

Quote from: DarkAudit on November 16, 2007, 12:44:23 PM
*waits for the obligatory Fa'Lina's involved somehow post*

Fa'lina's involved!  Somehow...   :3

As far as the 'couple' goes, maybe it's referring to both Orochimaru AND Voldemort!  *watches the lemon writers getting to work!*  Heh heh heh.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Kenji

Please, they're obviously referring to the snake guy from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutanimals series.