10/20/07 [Abel #103]

Started by Fragmaster01, October 20, 2007, 12:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragmaster01

And now Aniz is snazzy looking too!
Discuss.

techmaster-glitch

I notice that Aniz just cleaned up all the blood on himself as well as healing his shoulder entirely...

Goatmon

Good Lord, dude, Aniz just killed one of his closest friends and took him away from the only life he's ever known.  Has 25 years posing as a being really not taught him that it takes more than a few minutes to get over that kind of shock?   D:<

I like the new outfit, though.   :)

AndersW

Beat me to it because I was in the bathroom.

The second panel looks cool with him healing the wound.

And Abel is still in shock.

Fresnor

I really wonder how all those long lived races seem to always miss the sensitivity training classes...

Also unshelled > shelled sunflower seeds :p

Madmann135

I still wanna crucify Aniz.

*gives Abel a cookie* 
he needs a cookie... at least a cookie

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Madd the Sane

And who will be the first one to walk in on them, I wonder.  Will it be Fa'lina, or Destania  :mwaha
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Zedd

Heh he sure makes a good deal of just saying all that nothing will make up to this at all...Well is true..Nothing will at this time...

WhiteFire

Interesting pattern the blood makes when he is in the process of healing himself.

Also: is he using magic there to put on his new outfit? I'm presuming not create it, since Abel later goes on a long rant about how impractical that is.

Manawolf

Maybe if you told him waht the F*** was going on...

superluser

Abel appears to have his knee on his tail.

Methinks this shock may be more intense than Aniz has noticed.

Quote from: WhiteFire on October 20, 2007, 12:43:04 AMAlso: is he using magic there to put on his new outfit? I'm presuming not create it, since Abel later goes on a long rant about how impractical that is.

Oh, yes!  Maybe he had this stuff all laid out for when he got there.  This would probably not be the case at SAIA's teleportation reception area (if, indeed it has one), so he might not have taken him there.  Which has me confused.

Edit: Also, I see they have chosen to tile the floor with Pergo.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Slacker Spice

Evil little *insert various obscene insults here* though he is, you almost gotta admire these Spike/Bartimaeus-styled irreverent moments he has.

"Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You English men are always so... bloody hell! [counting them on his fingers.] Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks. Oh god... I'm English."
"Welcome to the nancy tribe."
Spike and Giles; "Tabula Rasa"; Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Aw, great, you blew up the 'wah-wah' machine!"
"PORCUPINES ARE GOD!" - Nostalgia

Turnsky

no pun intended, but it looks like Abel's Catatonic right now..

no wonder he's like he is in DMFA proper, he hides it all in a wall of jerk.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Regal

You played too rough with your toy, Aniz. Now you've broken it.

Rithm Alfortele

Curse you, Amber!!  :U

Curse you for making me alternate between wanting to kill him and wanting to laugh!!  :U

...okay, I'm done  :B

Jim Halisstrad

Gods I hate this pretentious douche bag.
We've had what... how many strips now with him yackin?  (More if you count him when he was using a disguise.)
I hope his face implodes.

Fex

zomg Aniz pants are becoming red ... he is in his period and forgot his tampon  :B

Azraelle

He has to be making the clothing as he's talking, or shapeshifting it as he's talking.  The red on his pants was not there in the first two panels, and the cufflinks are sort of "swinging" into place.

Poor Abel, with his tail between his legs and all puffy.  Of course he's not gonna move, he's scared sh**less.

Grenn

He needs to meet Fa'lina and have some muffins :p

Reaver225

Is that a front-only jacket-type thing? One would imagine if Aniz was shapeshifting it on, he'd have one that covers his back perhaps...?

Moonfire

Quote from: Reaver225 on October 20, 2007, 02:52:37 AM
Is that a front-only jacket-type thing? One would imagine if Aniz was shapeshifting it on, he'd have one that covers his back perhaps...?
You see in the bottom panel that it's a standard "backless" model favoured by most of the winged types about.

Tapewolf

It's kind of a shame how Aniz almost seems to be apologising for what he did.  Killing Hennya was a mistake, after all.  But yeah, he seems to have broken Abel.

**EDIT**
Abel doesn't know about mind-shields yet.  I guess Aniz must be really preoccupied not to notice that his son's brain has gone into an infinite loop.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 20, 2007, 04:26:19 AM
It's kind of a shame how Aniz almost seems to be apologising for what he did.  Killing Hennya was a mistake, after all.  But yeah, he seems to have broken Abel.

**EDIT**
Abel doesn't know about mind-shields yet.  I guess Aniz must be really preoccupied not to notice that his son's brain has gone into an infinite loop.
I would too if I mainly faced more violence then needed...Im still alittle torn from what happened to Karen..(my friends mom)

But why I wonder all dicks like myself and alike always do dress in the theme of red and black? *relizes self*.........You didnt see nothing...:shifty

Raskahn

If only Freud was still around.....He'd have a ball.

Kesh

Quote from: Goatmon on October 20, 2007, 12:16:52 AM
Good Lord, dude, Aniz just killed one of his closest friends and took him away from the only life he's ever known.  Has 25 years posing as a being really not taught him that it takes more than a few minutes to get over that kind of shock?   D:<

I like the new outfit, though.   :)

I've noticed that most 'cubi in DMFA tend to get wrapped up in what they're doing so much that they don't notice what others are doing for a while. And when they do, they're surprised anyone's having trouble following their train of thought.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
And the Science gets done.
And you make a neat gun.
For the people who are still alive.

Sid

Love the new outfit! Combined with the wing color scheme, it looks VERY neat.

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 20, 2007, 04:26:19 AM

Or maybe the broken mind just registers as a faint background pitch... kinda like a flatlining signal.
:boogie

superluser

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on October 20, 2007, 01:18:26 AMGods I hate this pretentious douche bag.
We've had what... how many strips now with him yackin?  (More if you count him when he was using a disguise.)
I hope his face implodes.

This is true.

Remember The Matrix Reloaded?  Remember what made it suck?  No, the other thing.  No, the other other thing--from the end of the film.

The Explainer?  The old guy who really wanted to be Christopher Lee?

At the end, he just keeps talking and talking and explaining everything.  Hopefully, Amber will give a few lines to someone else rather than just using Aniz for exposition.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

rabid_fox

The more I see of him, the more interesting a character Aniz is. So wonderfully flawed on all levels. I like that.

Abel has big eyes.

Oh dear.

Alondro

*Charline snerks*  Aniz is exceedingly ignorant of how emotions work.  Recall how his anger took control and he killed Henya without even knowing what he was doing.  I suspect his personality itself is fragmented.

*Charles interjects!*  I know!  He's like Voldemort!  He's killed lots of people to become immortal, and so his soul has split into pieces!  But since he didn't make Horcrux's, all the pieces are still living inside him!   :.

*Charline  :tumbleweed *  I'll kill you later.  Like I was saying, his current composure obviously belies a highly unstable mind.  Not to mention his power isn't all that impressive.  So he will eventually die a terrible terrible death, which I'm sure most people are hoping for.   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

WhiteFire