10/05/07 [DMFA #828] - Go figure!

Started by AndersW, October 05, 2007, 12:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

Bwahahahah!!!

awkward

Edit: found the image I was looking for.

pseudocompulsion

Wow, she's a perceptive one!

Like, more perceptive than him!

Kenji

Please, Jyrras is the manliest male in furrae.
Why.. the very idea of Jyrras being in love with a man..

Nino

It's probably because of Wildy's book.

Zedd

*snickers* Wow...Heh what are of the chances Lore? :rolleyes

Azraelle

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

King Of Hearts

He's... Not?

I have been betrayed!

*goes off to have his gaydar fixed*

Roureem Egas

I wonder how'd he react  if the fae gives some indication on exactly what Lorenda and Jyrras are talking about. I doubt the akwardness level would raise that much higher, since it's up there right now. No breaks for the roo-rat boy.

Kuari

Well on the bright side, at least he doesn't have to bring the subject up directly, lol

Seth C Triggs

Man. Jyrras' ego must look not much unlike a dime by this point.

Time for some big-time overcompensation. I prescribe getting a big truck with one of those swinging ornaments on the back.

And a mullet with great plumage. It'd make him look tougher.

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Kuari

Quote from: Seth C Triggs on October 05, 2007, 02:56:43 AM

Time for some big-time overcompensation. I prescribe getting a big truck with one of those swinging ornaments on the back.

-Seth

...or...  since it's...  you know...  Jy.  He could just build a really big gun.

Kasarn

Tapewolf

Quote from: pseudocompulsion on October 05, 2007, 12:05:17 AM
Wow, she's a perceptive one!

Like, more perceptive than him!

I dunno... I think it's more like this strip:
http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_568.php

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Grenn

Anyone else notice the donation counter has fluffy gnawing at Amber's brain? :p

computer nerd

Quote from: Grenn on October 05, 2007, 04:34:44 AM
yes  :)

Naldru

I'm starting to think more like the person who said he'd end up with Wildy.  A date with Wildy is just what he needs to make a man out of him.  (Or a complete nervous wreck, but he's been there already.)
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

King Of Hearts

Quote from: Kuari on October 05, 2007, 03:13:43 AM
Quote from: Seth C Triggs on October 05, 2007, 02:56:43 AM

-Seth

...or...  since it's...  you know...  Jy.  He could just build a really big gun.

Wouldnt that more detrimental to his cause with the ladies as it would make look like he's compensating something else?

Madmann135

AC-DC Jyrras
Jyrras already has a daughter (or possibly two), he has a good business, he is a nice guy, he's sweet, he STABLE, can get out of the way of things faster than anyone and now has limited creature protection for life. 
Those are good qualities, now he has to get courage, find the luck and get someone who's compatible with him.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Alondro

*Charles hmms*  Jyrras is going to be the unstable one in the comic who's eventually driven over the edge from the mental strain and, from the top of a high clocktower, he starts shooting people with his laser cannon.

And then in a shocking turn of events, it's up to Kria to save the day!  She confesses her love for him just before devouring him to save the innocent lives below!

*Charline pops in*  What a twist!   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

rt

Jyrras, gay, not even the wildest forum speculartion would even point that out D:

Quote from: computer nerd on October 05, 2007, 05:38:59 AM
Quote from: Grenn on October 05, 2007, 04:34:44 AM
yes  :)
Most definatly!

Pagan

Nah, it's not going to be Wildly or Kria, it's going to be Bernadette. Remember the scheming face on Lorenda this one? http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_774.php.

And yes, everyone please send emails to Mr. Williams telling him to update his site. It's growing cobwebs.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Pagan on October 05, 2007, 10:14:48 AM
Nah, it's not going to be Wildly or Kria, it's going to be Bernadette. Remember the scheming face on Lorenda this one? http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_774.php.

The question is - is Lorenda looking crafty because she wants to set Bernadette up with:
a) Jyrras
b) Lorenda herself
c) Kria (shock, gasp)
d) Dan (wtf?)
e) Fa'Lina (er...)
f) Abel (... ok, now you can stop)

Place your bets now, folks. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kesh

Quote from: King Of Hearts on October 05, 2007, 01:08:21 AM
He's... Not?

I have been betrayed!

We bisexual men confuse everyone.  :mwaha
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
And the Science gets done.
And you make a neat gun.
For the people who are still alive.

pseudocompulsion

Wow, I completely forgot about Bernadette!  And hey, she even seems to fit Jyrras' tastes!

Oh, and I just realized why Jyrras' thought-bubble in the first panel seemed familiar — its a paraphrase of "Casey at the Bat." That's neat, Amber.

kalika36

i dont think the thought bubble is his....i took it as the invisible fae's cuz shes still ther

Zedd

Quote from: Kesh on October 05, 2007, 10:46:19 AM
Quote from: King Of Hearts on October 05, 2007, 01:08:21 AM
He's... Not?

I have been betrayed!

We bisexual men confuse everyone.  :mwaha
Thats hard to say about some guys too but its always will be confuzing....*blush*

Moonfrost

Aleolus

Ouch.  OK, well, we know Jy and Lore won't be living together for much longer.  I mean, can you imagine the awkwardness of Jy and Lorenda getting up in the morning, knowing all this and all?  So Lore will be moving out, will start feeling sorry for him and set him up with a girl of his own (possibly Bernadette).  Then Mab will get confused, try setting Jy and Lore up, and Jy will wind up with two or more girls in love with him, and wind up with a pimp mentality.

terrycloth

That, or Lorenda is actually gay for Bernadette herself like someone suggested, and that's what she meant by 'REALLY not my type'.