09/26/07 [Abel #99] - slit your throat

Started by AndersW, September 26, 2007, 01:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

Aniz will get what is coming to him some day.  I have to believe that.

Cogidubnus

Using the severed arm of an opponent as a projectile. Disgraceful.

Quote from: AndersW on September 26, 2007, 01:23:15 AM
Aniz will get what is coming to him some day.  I have to believe that.

One hopes. Then again, he could disappear completely. You never know.

Of course, I doubt he would disappear -completely-, now...

superluser

This seems to be the Scorched Earth plan.

Scorched Earth plans don't tend to work out very well, unless you're going for a Pyrrhic victory.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zorro

Looks like Aniz IS seriously injured after all.   >:3

Seems he just might be feeling the effects of a slow acting venom.

Just because it is slow doesn't mean it isn't serious, the bite of many very deadly snakes takes a few minutes to really kick in.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Cogidubnus on September 26, 2007, 01:27:58 AM

Quite.  It's far more effective to hold onto it and use it as a sap to bludgeon people with.

Zorro

It is best when a Wookie uses a whole Droid as a club.

LigerJet

Zedd

*brain clicks like a gun trigger when sees the carnage*

Azraelle

Hatred of Aniz ... rising!

Seriously, throwing Hennya's ARM at her for screaming ... that's just ... I'm doing the Darth Morrison move on him!  GRRRRR....

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

King Of Hearts

hm... well I suppose someone could get the medallion and shove it down Aniz' throat to increase the chance of survival of May and Abel.

Mwa

Aniz is awesome.
Such a pity he's going to die. ):

King Of Hearts

Mwa

Quote from: King Of Hearts on September 26, 2007, 03:59:20 AM
...Or will he?

dun Dun DUN!

Of course he will, feel all that hate flowing from the forums.
...Actually, you're right, he'll live for ages! :U

Zedd

Quote from: Mwa on September 26, 2007, 04:01:03 AM
Quote from: King Of Hearts on September 26, 2007, 03:59:20 AM
...Or will he?

dun Dun DUN!

Of course he will, feel all that hate flowing from the forums.
...Actually, you're right, he'll live for ages! :U

Kinda makes me wonder stealth was a bad idea too... *strokes chin*

Tapewolf

I still think Edward gets him a few centuries later.  We'll have to see, though...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sunblink

You had noticed that? I didn't! Thank you for pointing that out, now the page is much more shocking to me.

Plus, I can use it for inspiration. *very evil* >:3 Once the initial shock and disgust fades, that is.

Wow, Aniz, you enormous douche. I may love ya as a character, but I really, really hope that your ass gets kicked in every possible dimension. His dialogue is fantastic, though, and it shows us just how much he really thinks of May, or of Beings in general. I think this sort of eliminates the "he really does care for May" theory.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Reaver225

I always found the double standard amusing.

It's a horrible thing to beat people with someone else's arm.

But when you start beating them over the head with your OWN severed arm it's hilarious for some reason?!

Psaakyrn

Though, considering his previous outburst, he is keeping his cool quite well. He's probably speaking to Abel/speaking to himself (since Abel is not quite in a state to be listening).

Still, I don't see what his backup plan is, other than threats so far.

And on the severed arm, it's kind of like theft: it's not nearely as bad if you're using a still-attached arm to beat someone up..
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Zedd

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on September 26, 2007, 04:33:34 AM

You had noticed that? I didn't! Thank you for pointing that out, now the page is much more shocking to me.

Plus, I can use it for inspiration. *very evil* >:3 Once the initial shock and disgust fades, that is.

Wow, Aniz, you enormous douche. I may love ya as a character, but I really, really hope that your ass gets kicked in every possible dimension. His dialogue is fantastic, though, and it shows us just how much he really thinks of May, or of Beings in general. I think this sort of eliminates the "he really does care for May" theory.

~Keaton the Black Jackal
Yes but a masterful of being a douche....And your ideas..Me must not ask. For I know where your going with this.

Madmann135

I know I left my chainsaw somewhere around here...

Aniz played this moment like a dumb fool, I really hope that this fool dies in the end.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

xHaZxMaTx

All these people wishing Aniz death! :dface

I just wanna see what happens. :3

wussycat

I wonder if this is leading up to May losing her marbles.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Wussycat on September 26, 2007, 07:02:07 AM
I wonder if this leading up to May losing her marbles.

I suspect Aniz is about to take Abel (see the last pane) and we'll never see anything of May again, unless Fa'Lina decides to inform Abel when she dies... hopefully some years later.

TheDXM

Heheheh.

I don't think I've ever seen a character go from having such a high coolness factor to being a total wuss so quickly.

Pagan

For some reason, I think Aniz is just making empty threats. He just wants to scare May to the point where she'll stop screaming and curl into the fetal position for awhile.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Pagan on September 26, 2007, 08:33:04 AM
For some reason, I think Aniz is just making empty threats. He just wants to scare May to the point where she'll stop screaming and curl into the fetal position for awhile.

This still does not help the obvious:
1) Abel is still watching (whether he wants to or not)
2) His 'father' just KILLED HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND right in front of him,
3) He discovers that Hennya was supposed to be getting married (ups the OMG factor)
4) He knows May is just getting abused at this point.

Call it what you will, but that's pretty damn dark, by Mab's standards or otherwise.

Assuming that "As for you" remark isn't directed at a freshly-arrived Fa'Lina, reformed Hennya, or some other uptick, this is the sort of stuff suicide notes and year-long revenges are made of. Something has to counter the basket-case-attitude that Abel's going to pick up from this.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on September 26, 2007, 08:49:40 AM
Assuming that "As for you" remark isn't directed at a freshly-arrived Fa'Lina

I think saying "As for you" to Fa'Lina would be a good way to get de-souled.

QuoteSomething has to counter the basket-case-attitude that Abel's going to pick up from this.
50 years in SAIA might do the trick.  I imagine 'Cubi would make quite good psychiatrists.

Stig Hemmer

"As for you, my dear son Abel, do you want a cookie?" :)

I think I have figured it out: Aniz lives from the anger of enraged readers.  It is an emotion that is hard to set up, but oh so delicious when you can pull it off.
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.