9-21-2007 #822 Not so bad

Started by Manawolf, September 21, 2007, 01:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manawolf

Well, Jyrras isn't the only one, and they're obviously making sure with the restraining order.

Way to go ruining for the rest of them, Al.

Fresnor

Hmmm, but he hasn't done anything to Mab for all the stabby-impalement incidents...  That due to fear/respect of Mab or something else.

P.S.  Typing with my Wii is slow and annoying

Zedd

Well aint he the one pushing little girlscouts now...

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Zedd on September 21, 2007, 01:13:13 AM
Well aint he the one pushing little girlscouts now...

All things considered, I wouldn't be surprised if forcing your 'bangles' on a little girl (scout) didn't count as a sex offense of some kind...

superluser

That may have something to do with this.  After all, Azlan was with them.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Madd the Sane

Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Fuyudenki

hmm... certainly fits someone who would commit genocide over the invention of a childrens' toy.

On a totally different note... I think Miss Amber needs some rest.  We all like DMFA comics, but if Amber gets too sick, she won't be able to make them at all.

Madmann135

There are some things a hubby suppose to do and there are things a husband is not suppose to do.  Causing a restraining order to be placed on your entire race over peanut butter pastries is in the NO category.

Me thinks that Albiaon needs to go to a few classes to quell his aggressive tendencies when it comes to others disappointing Nutmeg.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Sienna Maiu - M T

I'm guessing one of two things;
i) He can't attack another member of his race
ii) There's a law against doing harm to any former ruler.

Or well, three. There's Something about Mabby.

Okay, that last bit didn't actually start out that way...

Reese Tora

out of peanut butter patties? they be askin' for a cursin', sez I!

(yar, I be a day late and a dollar short for TLaP day)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Feather Dancer

Remember kids, if you see a white & blue pony fae hurtling towards you, a teleport spell has never been so useful. Gets yours today for just three, thats right, THREE, classes at £99.99 a shot...

I'd be the person chasing after him with a camera.
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

Goatmon

Quote from: Fresnor on September 21, 2007, 01:12:39 AM
Hmmm, but he hasn't done anything to Mab for all the stabby-impalement incidents...  That due to fear/respect of Mab or something else.

P.S.  Typing with my Wii is slow and annoying

Well, it could just be that he doesn't go after other Fae.  Plus, Mab's already banished from the Kingdom, which is probably worse than anything he could think to do.  Emphasis on probably.

Tapewolf

Brilliant.  Not to dissect the wonderful punchline too much, but when Fae are basically all-powerful, how do you enforce a restraining order against them?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 21, 2007, 06:50:46 AM
Brilliant.  Not to dissect the wonderful punchline too much, but when Fae are basically all-powerful, how do you enforce a restraining order against them?
Girl scout mothers are a force to be reckoned with.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Netrogo

Personally I think he wouldn't go after Mab because other fae are equally powerful and it'd be like Mab's mom v Mab's dad over appetizers. We already know he's nuts so we may as well thrown in god complex too. He just takes it out on 'lesser beings' cuz they're weak and susceptible (Uggh hate that word can't spell it) to his whims.

On a side note. Amber GET SOME REST! We the loyal went weeks without comic we can go another while you're recuperating. Especially if it keeps ya from going all Piro on us *hint hint* :P

Edit: Fixed suseptible for you. ;-]
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Sid

How would the restraining order work in this case, anyway? Does it mean Albanion isn't allowed near beings or vice versa in some sense? I'm not really up to speed with legal stuff...

And seeing a sad Nutmeg makes me saaaaaaaaaad :(

And I gotta join the others in saying that you should get some rest. Take a few days (or a week) off and get well. We can keep ourselves entertained while you recover, and llearch will make sure we don't burn the forum (or each other) down :P
:boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

Me?

Heck, I'm the one with the av-gas and matches, here... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

kalika36

i really want to know what the ramifications of the "bangles" are..........it would be terrible (or terribly funny depending on a sick twist) if they were to randomly cause the person to explode or somethin along those lines.......or if they are just shiny bracelets that forewarn other fae and creatures "i'm a jackass"......

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Tapewolf

Quote from: kalika36 on September 21, 2007, 10:35:28 AM
i really want to know what the ramifications of the "bangles" are..........it would be terrible (or terribly funny depending on a sick twist) if they were to randomly cause the person to explode or somethin along those lines.......or if they are just shiny bracelets that forewarn other fae and creatures "i'm a jackass"......

I don't imagine they are dangerous in and of themselves.  If they are, I imagine Mab would remove/neutralise them and then kick King Albanion's head in.  Which I suspect she is likely to do anyway as soon as she finds out that he was the one who did the molesternating.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Quote from: Madmann135 on September 21, 2007, 02:10:40 AM
There are some things a hubby suppose to do and there are things a husband is not suppose to do.  Causing a restraining order to be placed on your entire race over peanut butter pastries is in the NO category.

Me thinks that Albiaon needs to go to a few classes to quell his aggressive tendencies when it comes to others disappointing Nutmeg.

well, it's better than him getting big, green, musclebound, and yelling "ALBANION SMASH!"  :P

Madmann135

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on September 21, 2007, 10:51:42 AM
of course the Fae have no protection from the human girl scouts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2VKoB4JC4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-RfPoP72Y8

We've already established that Girl Scouts are the second most dangerous breed of human in modern time.
First most dangerous is lawyers.

Quote from: Turnsky on September 21, 2007, 11:23:16 AM
Quote from: Madmann135 on September 21, 2007, 02:10:40 AM

well, it's better than him getting big, green, musclebound, and yelling "ALBANION SMASH!"  :P

LOL

Though one thing about the hulk that bothers me.  When he transforms every article of clothing rips and shreds except for his pants down to around his his knees. 
I know that's for decency but still it makes one wonder why that area of the Hulk is so small.

YOU made me say it.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Turnsky

Quote from: Madmann135 on September 21, 2007, 11:33:35 AM
Though one thing about the hulk that bothers me.  When he transforms every article of clothing rips and shreds except for his pants down to around his his knees. 
I know that's for decency but still it makes one wonder why that area of the Hulk is so small.

YOU made me say it.

why do you think he's so angry?.. a wedgie AND his family jewels are being crushed into a powder.

Caswin

Quote from: Raist on September 21, 2007, 01:50:18 AMhmm... certainly fits someone who would commit genocide over the invention of a childrens' toy.
Wasn't it originally a legitimate weapon?

Nutmeg.  Still cute.  Has anyone else pointed out how the markings around her eyes have a tendency to make it look like she's crying?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Netrogo

Quote from: Netrogo on September 21, 2007, 07:45:43 AM
Edit: Fixed suseptible for you. ;-]

Thanks Llearch, where would I be without your edit ninja skills. :mowninja
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Jakon

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_211.php

So, Girl Scouts are evil, but hell hath no fury like a Fae scorned? XD

bilbo-sama

And suddenly everything makes sense.  :P

So, does Human Fae Lady (what is her name anyway?) know how to remove the shiny blue tatoos of doom?  :U

Jack McSlay

Quote from: Caswin on September 21, 2007, 12:30:26 PMHas anyone else pointed out how the markings around her eyes have a tendency to make it look like she's crying?
maybe this being the reason why albanion gets crazy at the least sight of sadness from her...

and my imagination flows over the fact she said "first time" and not "only time" over restraining orders for entire races
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Aleolus

Ouch, Albanion seems to be a bit of a nutter as far as Nutmeg is concerned.  Maybe that also clued Mab in that it was Nutmeg posing as Albanion?
Also, maybe the reason why Mab doesn't have the bangles is, Al's tried to put them on her, but Mab was like "OK, see, that's not happening.  You explode now," and Al figured out "OK, don't mess with her, she makes pain happen."

Zedd

Quote from: Jakon on September 21, 2007, 01:28:52 PM
http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_211.php

So, Girl Scouts are evil, but hell hath no fury like a Fae scorned? XD
Belive me..Girl scouts was a trouble for me and my undead friend Rancid