09/08/07 it slices it dices! abel's Story [#97]

Started by Turnsky, September 07, 2007, 09:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turnsky

:< poor henya..

looks like Aniz, however can get blinded by anger... or he's got an extra personality rolling around in that skull.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Zedd

Stig Hemmer

Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

AnizInDisguise

Woah, so confuzzled. Though I'm more inclined to believe that he has a split personality.

But who knows? Only Amber, that's who.

Cogidubnus

Brunhidden

she shall never have meat cookies, nor shall she know the man meat of the wedding that is not to be... although i have a twitch at the back of my skull that some mythos may survive this just at an uber level of pissed off.

Hey, ive heard legends where you slice off a dudes head, he picks it back up and tells you how much it stings before beating you with his severed head, it fits right in there somewhere
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Brunhidden on September 07, 2007, 09:52:14 PM
she shall never have meat cookies, nor shall she know the man meat of the wedding that is not to be... although i have a twitch at the back of my skull that some mythos may survive this just at an uber level of pissed off.

Hey, ive heard legends where you slice off a dudes head, he picks it back up and tells you how much it stings before beating you with his severed head, it fits right in there somewhere

I count nine separate pieces of Hennya.

I am inclined to disagree.

Wanderer

...Damnation, Aniz said the only word that feels appropriate for this situation, and I don't want to copy him.

So. I bet he's gonna be in trouble for this.

Saist

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Wanderer on September 07, 2007, 09:56:20 PM
...Damnation, Aniz said the only word that feels appropriate for this situation, and I don't want to copy him.

So. I bet he's gonna be in trouble for this.

Yep, he definitely was not supposed to kill anyone here.

And also, lets not forget Abel and May, who are in even more of a state of WTF than we are.

Zina

Zedd

bilbo-sama

My Brain:  :boggle  :U  :explosion

HOLY FRIGGEN, uh, POTATOS BATMAN.

Tezkat

Um... ouch? :dface

Gotta say though... the kinda Frank Miller-esque white on black thing in the first panel was pretty cool. >:]

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Faerie Alex

Must...not...make...Jack reference...

Aniz's expression in the 4th panel almost makes him look...um...like, not a psychopathic murderer. And Abel's in the 5th makes him look like he's about to faint. Actually, it's not entirely unlike Dan's here.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Aisha deCabre

Okay...wow.  I know that the death of Hennya was pretty much inevitable and all, but, I still actually got a little tear at that scene.

Awesome art, well done.

You better curse, Aniz.  >:3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Fuyudenki

noooooooooooo!  Hennyaaaaaaaa!

I liked Hennya.

so either Aniz just blew his cover and is going to get authorities of some sort called because Hennya's now dead, or...

Hennya actually regenerates, and now we've got nine angry little snake mythos running around.

though that latter theory came when I thought it wasn't Aniz talking in the first panels across the bottom, which apparently it was, so i think our favorite snake-girl is chopped liver.

and chopped arms, and chopped head-snakes, and chopped tails, and...

[edit]YES, I'm sure I want to post, curse you, I'm not referencing anything that's been said before![/edit]

Caswin

Quote from: Cogidubnus on September 07, 2007, 09:56:08 PMI count nine separate pieces of Hennya.

I am inclined to disagree.
For some reason, I love this quote.  You have a tendency to do that, Cogidubnus.

Sooo... subjective morals being what they are around these parts, anybody not holding this against him?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Caswin on September 07, 2007, 10:11:44 PM
Sooo... subjective morals being what they are around these parts, anybody not holding this against him?

*hand* yeah, me.  Even though one of my favorite characters just got turned into giblits, it technically happened in self-defense.  I don't really hold things against people who do them in self-defense.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on September 07, 2007, 09:51:38 PM
Woah, so confuzzled. Though I'm more inclined to believe that he has a split personality.
Seems like Hennya has several split personalities, now.

*Crickets chirping.*

:<

bill

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on September 07, 2007, 10:13:34 PM
Quote from: AnizInDisguise on September 07, 2007, 09:51:38 PM
Seems like Hennya has several split personalities, now.

*Crickets chirping.*

:<

bilbo-sama

I doubt one or both of them had split-personalities. I think their rage merely took over. :O

EDIT: And now I just realized the joke. I'll be sulking in the corner now.

bill

I really don't know, I don't think the whole "Split personalities" thing will go in court.

Caswin

Quote from: Raist on September 07, 2007, 10:13:06 PM
Quote from: Caswin on September 07, 2007, 10:11:44 PM
*hand* yeah, me.  Even though one of my favorite characters just got turned into giblits, it technically happened in self-defense.  I don't really hold things against people who do them in self-defense.
Is it self-defense, really, if the attacker is herself doing it in defense of others?

Bill, XD

...and I just wrote a script detailing a fight between Magax and Vira (if anyone around here knows who either one of them is), with a dramatic freeze-frame black-and-white silhouette at the climax.  :erk
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

chaotik

Am I the only one who's the least bit disturbed that the primary reaction to Hennya's death is that people are making jokes about eating her corpse (or otherwise turning it into houdervs?

bill

Yes. Hennya had hilarious fatalz.

Zina

bill

Zina

bill

All meat slaughtered fresh and hilariously.