08/10/07 [#805] Angry Fae

Started by AndersW, August 10, 2007, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

That was different.

techmaster-glitch

Oh freak...what are those marks on Jyrras?!? I am at a complete loss for words...

superluser

It is by fae alone I set events in motion. It is by the marks of Alban that rats acquire fear, the arms acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by fae alone I set events in motion.

This should be interesting, but I doubt we'll see the consequences of those marks for another few months.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zorro

A Magical bug or other tracking device.

Ever read a book Curse of the Azure Bonds?

Maybe he is going to USE Jyrras to kill someone.   :kruger

nikename2

He's probably going to use him for something or ruin him somehow by exposing all his illegit finds. I mean what else is he gonna do with all that free time?  :U

Nikki

:3 cookie after horrifying experience anyone?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

oh it is a cured of the long lived (and the child like) that timing  is  some thins the will remain elusive for as long you your attention span is short. or something like that i forgot what i was going to say
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Ever have your hand stamped before? Probley thats it

Snap

Haha, wait what?... Albanion and Nutmeg want to ask Mab to give them one of her parents souls to get a child, and their idea of this is to have her friends come to fae kingdom, and then curse one of them? Also hurting the feelings by not  :hug apparently weighs more than repeated back- :kruger with various weapons  :B
Well, since Albanion obviously seems to have his priorities straight turned upside down, clearly now the best course of action is to carefully plan ahead ... and then do the exact opposite!  :mwaha   
... Or maybe he will expect that? :mowdizzy

And to think that jy could be at his lab making things go boom this very instant  :)

Saist

that... has got to be the creepiest comic in the main story line... (so far)

Manawolf

Mab, where the hell are you?  He gets curse marked over something so stupid...

If this is how you're solidifying the breaking up of Jyrras and Lorenda I am not happy.

Turnsky

Fae Curse..?

*sits on edge of seat..*

i wonder what this bodes for Jy in the meantime, and what the actual curse does..

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Psy-Kosh

Given that Jyrras has mastered an understanding of the principles of magic sufficiently to be able to mass produce it, well, given sufficient time to calm down and sufficient time in his lab, and I'd bet on him more than on the curse holding out.

Of course, I am blatantly engaging in wishful thinking, but... :D

nikename2

No he should just cut off that hand and put a hook on it. Then he can be a pirate. [/wishful thinking]  :D

Manawolf

It's Mab's responsibility to make amends.  She's the one who dragged them into the Fae World, she made Nutmeg pointy and unfavorable to hug, and why she didn't simply go flying after Jyrras when she saw him again is just another fault.

She's made this curse mark come to pass, it's her job to see that it's properly removed.

Kaerou

Woah.. I hate that Fae =(

Thats so random and pointless and over something so stupi.  Then again, i guess they are insane.

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Zedd

And a futher note....It was boxers..Lovely color too

superluser

I just noticed--the mark looks almost like an Eszett:

Now to obseßively try to figure out which characters have a double s.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

PegasusJF

grr!

Must...not...think...of...ways...for...Pegasus...to...kick...his...ass.

e_voyager

it seems to me that with physical harm being a rare thing among the Fae emotional trauma is bye far the more serious of the ting you can do to them. Remember Mab's Fear of being laughed at by the kingdom? i think that JyJy did some time similar to Nutmeg when he rejected her attempts to be friendly and hug him. heck he ran away in fear for his life. whats that going to do to a girl?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

kaskar

:mowwink Remember, the game Amber started, " When did Jyrras's mind snap" ? Seems it's still on. Have to get to wait, before Jyrras breaks down, then Amber can give a final ruling ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Izkata

Chances that it turns out to be something like Magic Marker?

Fex

*hugs Jy* :hug  *turns around to Albanion* KILLLLLLLL *rips him to pieces*

MaskedRetriever

Well, SOMEONE just lost his free sex privelages from me!  Hmph!

kaskar

:mowmeep Seems that even an offered cookie after can't sooth some worries ...

Indilee

Kasarn

Well, it could be a protection ward of some sort. Jy is, after all, oblivious to the fact that he has drawn the attention of the Creature Council.

Or maybe it's DOOOOOMMMMMMM :P

Indilee

Maybe Mab randomly stabs him too?

kaskar

:mowmeep Has the Creature Council got little (er.. ) clay models of Jyrras, and now forcing him through the hoops. Maybe they think this is the best way they know of controlling a Jyrras without breaking him ...  Or maybe he can work out a better deal this time ...

8) Basically, to be able to be what he wants to be, and not have everyone bothering him ... To change at will ...

Tapewolf

Quote from: superluser on August 10, 2007, 01:03:24 AM
This should be interesting, but I doubt we'll see the consequences of those marks for another few months.
Or years.

I can't think of much to add.  Mana's got the point that Mab should be able to remove the mark with her own power or otherwise convince Albanion to give it up since she dragged them into this.

Quote from: Kasarn on August 10, 2007, 03:33:05 AM
Well, it could be a protection ward of some sort. Jy is, after all, oblivious to the fact that he has drawn the attention of the Creature Council.

Or maybe it's DOOOOOMMMMMMM :P

Could be either.  I'm pretty sure Albanion is the Fae on the council in 366.

In either case, I think this one of the most creepy strips I've ever seen in the mainline, possibly even Abel's Story.  The only other moment which I remember coming close to this was when I realised that 'Cubi could eat souls.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E