06/30/07 Abel's Story [#93] Blood

Started by AndersW, June 30, 2007, 01:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

Zorro

kaskar

:mowmeep Aniz, look out for your shoes ! Remember what Abel does in the sight of blood !

8) Just Hanging Around ...

nikename2

It's kind of amazing how much one can want a particular character to die in the most horrible ways imaginable.  :boogie

techmaster-glitch

Ohhh man... this entire scenario has gone from bad to worse to worse to worse to worse to worse... and it just got even worse. And something tells me it's still far from over...

Aridas

Why are you people all OMG KILL ANIZ KILL ANIZ every time he does something the least bit violent? All he did was scratch Abel to make him bleed, and therefore incapacitate him with his fear. There's nothing wrong with that when you're trying to deal with someone you intend to bring with you.

Fuyudenki

I fail to see how a panic-inducing, but ultimately harmless, cut on the forehead is evil.  Mean, maybe even cruel, but not evil.  If he was evil, he'd have ripped Abel's hand off.

The point here is that Aniz has used Abel's chief weakness to his advantage, and effectively paralyzed him, but not caused any real harm.  Sure, they bleed a lot, but shallow forehead wounds also heal quickly, for much the same reason.

In conclusion.

call May a whore=evil
cut Abel's forehead!=evil

[edit]curse you, Adrias, I was typing first!

Zedd

Well thats one good move and I learned something from this as well

e_voyager

Aridas does have a point in this case. it was the minimal violent thing he could have done. on his guard as he was able may have resisted sleep or paralyzing spells assumes that Aniz is capable of casting such spells.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

Deliberately inciting a genuine paralizing fear in someone for no other reason to spite them and prove the attacker is better when there are other, gentler ways of incapacitating someone? The cut itself, you're right, is not particularly evil. Deliberately using someone's mortal fear against them? Evil.

MaskedRetriever

HEH.  Aniz just keeps making me think he's a clevver kitty.

Which keeps making me question just about eeeeeverything he says.

I love that about this comic.   :boogie

Shadowcatcher

One thing that occurred to me was that his blood was running on the surface of his fur, wouldn't the blood get soaked up in his forehead fur, and expand as a giant blot, rather then running down in rivlets as it would on bare skin?

Well, Hennya's just watched another friend get bloodied and tormented by this fiend.  My bet is that we're going to see what an angry mythos can do.  Next mow-time, same mow-channel.

Manawolf

Well, until we start seeing him chopping off the heads of violated women, he's not as bad as Drip.

Getting closer, though.

techmaster-glitch

I don't know. Drip may be the ass of all assholes, but Aniz has a subtler evil. Not by much, but still subtler than Drip. And that is the evil multiplication factor.

But even if that's not so, you're right, he's just barely poking his finger into Drip's territory.

superluser

It looks like Abel's going to be out of the fight.  He'll faint, and then Aniz will have to carry his unconscious body to his destination like a sack of potatoes.

I suppose that's better than carrying a sack of kittens.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Madmann135

*looks at Aniz through my sniper scope*  OK give me $0.25 and I'll take him out.  Come one the round cost more than that.

I really dislike Aniz.  
Abel is a nice kid who had intresting adventures around Dan yet Dan doesn't bother exploiting weaknesses like that.  He would rather irritate, annoy and pester Abel to death (be it knowingly or unknowingly, Dan is like that atleast I think).

Well anyways.  I really dislike Aniz and he just gives me more and more reasons to want to see him six feet under.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Eibborn

/kicks the internet over

Aridas

Quote from: Madmann135 on June 30, 2007, 03:13:07 AM
*looks at Aniz through my sniper scope*  OK give me $0.25 and I'll take him out.  Come one the round cost more than that.

I really dislike Aniz.  
Abel is a nice kid who had intresting adventures around Dan yet Dan doesn't bother exploiting weaknesses like that.  He would rather irritate, annoy and pester Abel to death (be it knowingly or unknowingly, Dan is like that atleast I think).

Well anyways.  I really dislike Aniz and he just gives me more and more reasons to want to see him six feet under.
1. Dan didn't know before
2. Dan doesn't have to drag Abel somewhere he doesn't want to go without a fight, and Abel isn't trying to attack him either. in any case he wouldn't need to do that in the first place. Aniz does.

xHaZxMaTx

QuoteFunny thing about foreheads.  Just the slightest cut can cause a lot of bleeding.
Boy, don't I know it. :B

Mwa

Quote from: superluser on June 30, 2007, 03:09:20 AM
It looks like Abel's going to be out of the fight.  He'll faint, and then Aniz will have to carry his unconscious body to his destination like a sack of potatoes.

I suppose that's better than carrying a sack of kittens.

Amusingly, his destination is Destania. (This may sound funnier when pronounced by me, as I pronounce Destania as Destina, due to me never properly reading names. :>)

Edit: Oh and go one for Aniz! Quite ingenious. Much more subtle than just smacking him between the eyes. Crueler too.

Tapewolf

I thought it was quite a good idea.  Not the sort of thing I'd do to my son, but if I had to incapacitate someone who hates me it's something I'd consider and it's a lot better than him murdering May and Hennya.

Also, don't forget that Abel just tried to kill/maim him with a chair.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

kaskar

:mowmeep Yeh, Aniz may be playing it a bit too cool ...

8) Just Hanging Around ...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

rabid_fox

This made me think about the wrestlers who have the razor slivers to cut themselves on the forehead with.

Aniz is a sweetie.

Oh dear.

Kenji

Someone get a sponge. I think he's got a booboo. o:

Shadowcatcher

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 30, 2007, 06:59:16 AM
Also, don't forget that Abel just tried to kill/maim him with a chair.

Which is what any of us in his position would do, seeing how Aniz has been treating his mother.

Zedd

Sedated by the truth always leaves up to the final answering reflection we lead fighting our own inner battles makes up a simpleness why Aniz is doing this to torment his own flesh and blood....And from the looks of it..Abels sanity is forever smashed like a diamond crushed into a fine powder. He probley was the only one next to May maybe.. knew the fact and the tragicness that sums up to their sons fears and now Aniz rather wishes to exploit it like in sort of sick game only demented soul sucking,shapeshifting,perverted monster of a creature like him can cook up. 

computer nerd

WoW 0_0 ok what in the world is hennya doing ? where is she hopeful she  try to cast a spell on aniz Or maybe it all a dream that aniz is messing with him and it didn't really happed yet and he is trying to abel  make go willing to SAIA so Aniz maybe never cut abel it was  only in his dream so maybe  it all was a bad dream that Aniz made worst ( just saying )

Illusionist

Quote from: Manawolf on June 30, 2007, 02:55:50 AM
Well, until we start seeing him chopping off the heads of violated women, he's not as bad as Drip.

Getting closer, though.

That still wouldn't be enough. When we see him rape a 5 year old girl, with a smile on his face and singing broadway, THEN he's getting close to Drip.

Aniz is still a scumbag, though.

Caswin

Clever.

Nasty, but clever.

Call it spoiling the effect, but this is starting to look like a game of "how much can the audience hate Aniz before it just gets depressing?" (Not that that's a bad thing - it certainly worked on me while I was chasing that flute-playing guy in Twilight Princess.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.