DMFA #791--(June 1, 2007) A mind-snapping good time!

Started by techmaster-glitch, June 01, 2007, 01:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

LMFAO ROFL LOL!!!!!   :mowhappy

*edit* and the date, please

EDIT: Notification to anyone who may not have voted yet, poll will be closed when the next regular comic comes out, that that will be on Monday! Vote now, while you still have a chance! THE POWER OF ALUMINUM COMPELS YOU!

Grenn

I'll guess it snapped at the moment when Mab stabbed Nutmeg for the second time and she did not bleed or die or anything.

:mowhappy

Netrogo

Psst topic title needs date, or body of first post needs words about actual comic.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

techmaster-glitch

Right. I'm on it.

EDIT: Fixed, thanks.  ;)

Valynth

the angle of the spear changed between panel one and two...  Actually it didn't, but it should have unless Nutmeg bent the spear head when she turned.  'Cause she might just be that strong yo.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

RJ

Jy-Jy's mind has always been that way though....  :)

techmaster-glitch

Added poll. Yippee!   :boogie

Brunhidden

if we shake his head, will it rattle?

QuoteI improve on misquotation.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

techmaster-glitch

superluser

Quote from: Valynth on June 01, 2007, 01:36:34 AMthe angle of the spear changed between panel one and two...  Actually it didn't, but it should have unless Nutmeg bent the spear head when she turned.  'Cause she might just be that strong yo.

Looks right to me.  In panel 1, she's sitting straight up and facing away from the camera, but in panel 2, she's leaning to one side and orthogonal to the camera.

That smirk makes me wonder if Mab's telling the truth...though she probably is.  If I were in Mab's shoes, I'd probably consider the request, but I'm funny like that.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: superluser on June 01, 2007, 01:45:33 AM
... but I'm funny like that.
Is there anyone here who ISN'T like that?!?  :B

stiletto

It's even funnier at 2 AM when I should be sleeping.

Poor Jy. I wonder how Lorenda's handling the unfolding events. Oh yea, and does Nutmeg beat Jyrras is the giant ears category?

superluser

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on June 01, 2007, 01:47:31 AMIs there anyone here who ISN'T like that?!?  :B

What if your landlord kicked you out and then asked you to babysit for her?  I'd be pleasantly surprised to find that every member of this forum would babysit.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

James StarRunner

Hehehe... Mab must be Canadian now. She said, 'eh'. XD

...What?

kaskar

:mowmeep        Is this a case of when Jyrras' mind starts to strain or snap, or is Amber having a mind blowing too close to the wind in making the plot for these recent updates. I mean Jy seems to only been a 'puppet' here. and this last page seems too plot-convenient ....

:mowmeep       However, it seems that Jyrras got out of that discussion with Lorenda for the moment ...     

8) Just Hanging Around ...

Wolf Plushtoy

Seeing as the poll didn't have an option for Strip 177 (Don't look at me like that, it was an open ended question and that's a perfectly valid answer), I'll have to go with Nutmeg blowing the spear out of her chest.

Aridas

Kasarn

Whatever happened to Nutmeg's drama popcorn? I'll bet that Lorenda is eating it. SHE'S SUCH A COW.

xHaZxMaTx

Oh damn, I'm the only person who voted for that.  I fail. :<

Talashar

I always thought the first snap was the niffliwflle incident

Tycoon

I still wonder if Mab has some hidden motives, other than the seemingly altruistic nature of giving the soul of her parents to her mortal enemy...

Anyways, nice Amber cameo! I wonder when HER mind snapped.  :P

Kajet

Well so much for mad scientist Jyrras... at this rate he'll be wearing underwear on his head whispering "wibble" over and over...

WhiteFire

Along with Nutmegs other powers we can now catalog: physics defiant dress fu.

If you look in that first panel, the dress is clearly cut cleanly in half in a way that would be most revealing if not for this power. :)

Cemalidor

Quote from: stiletto on June 01, 2007, 02:01:23 AM
It's even funnier at 2 AM when I should be sleeping.

Poor Jy. I wonder how Lorenda's handling the unfolding events. Oh yea, and does Nutmeg beat Jyrras is the giant ears category?
Fear the mighty Earzilla? :mowmeep

To the OT.
I think personally best in this environment is not to be sane at all. ^^ Just go with the herd.

rabid_fox

Oh dear.

Caswin

His mind snapped years ago.  We've just been seeing the results.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Brunhidden

his mind snaps at a prestressed pressure point to prevent the rest of him from breaking, all you have to do is reset his fuse and hes good till the next thing blows his mind.

i wonder where a good place to look for this fuse would be

QuoteDaughters go into analysis hating their fathers and come out hating their mothers. They never come out hating themselves.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Aridas

Alondro

Quote from: Tycoon on June 01, 2007, 05:49:33 AM
Anyways, nice Amber cameo! I wonder when HER mind snapped.  :P

*Charles grins evily*  Oh, Amber's mind snapped after the first time she was at Anthrocon.  She was a timid lil thing then, hiding in the corners going  :mowmeep  But then, the essence of furry insanity TOOK CONTROL!!!  Now she is one of us.   >:3

*Charline gnaws on random forumites*  Don't question my motives, for I too outlive civilizations!   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

GabrielsThoughts

*swats Charlene with a rolled up newspaper*

I'm not sure it's Jyrras who's snapped so much as Amber... *notices Charline nibbling on someone else and swats her with a newspaper again.*
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.