5/19/07 - Boeing 787 - This Are Serious Comic

Started by bill, May 18, 2007, 10:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

I think he died. Prey 4 his sole.  :<

Ralanost

What was that at the top about this being bizarro week?  Also, interesting change of facial markings/colorings on horse boy.  Have to say, don't remember seeing or hearing of mab ever being even close to that angry before.  VERY scary!

Hnix

The good thing about being royalty (soon to be Mab that is) is that you can legally call impaling someone with a spear an act or war. The bad thing is that the person Mab is impaling won't die from it...
:tmyk

nikename2

Aww, she looks so cute when she's angry.

ChaoSynergy

Excuse me, waiter?

There seems to be a spear in my chest.

Roureem Egas

Shooting the messenger sounds like fun. Or stabbing, in this case.

bill

"You got your spear in my chest!"
"You got your chest in my spear!"

James StarRunner

What's with his hands in this one?

Faerie Alex

Mood fur, perhaps?

Mab looks just a -tad- upset.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Eibborn

Quote from: James StarRunner on May 18, 2007, 11:00:44 PM
What's with his hands in this one?

His hair changes as well. I would guess that it was the shock of being stabbed from behind, and then the irritation that goes with it.
I wonder if Fae feel pain.
/kicks the internet over

Alan Garou

This is officially the most incensed Mab I have every seen. And let me tell you, she looks terrifying. Stabbing a guy in the back, with a spear, is so far the most violent thing Amber has shown us. Bravo, and I want my mommy.

rt

Ahh mab didn't zoom off to the fae kingdom, she when spear shopping!

Also why does this comic seem like the end of a commercial

" getting your revenge with a spear through the chest .. priceless
.. for everything else there's mabstercard. "

Boog

superluser

Point the first: Why isn't Jyrras using this time to sneak away?

Point the second: Huh.  Mab's not using her +2 voulge.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

GabrielsThoughts

so does Mab go through a color shifting phase as well, or are the my little pony faeries  the only one who change colors at nauseam?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

stiletto

Yea, Mab does seem a little upset.... Her little forehead stone even seems a little redder then usual. Wasn't she the one that said she hated violence? The situation must really call for it.

Albanion is like one of those doll... thingies. His hair changes color depending on the surrounding temperature. Mood Pony. He also seems to have lost that fine necklace of his.

Azraelle

/obviouswhisper: I think she's still upset ... we should flee.

Valynth

I demand blood!  And so does Mab!
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Regal

Quote from: ChaoSynergy on May 18, 2007, 10:52:52 PM
Excuse me, waiter?

Not so loud, sir. Everyone will want one.  :mowhappy

And Mab has been around Wildy too much. She's picking up bad habits.

familyghost

Quote from: Regal on May 18, 2007, 11:37:50 PM
Quote from: ChaoSynergy on May 18, 2007, 10:52:52 PM
Excuse me, waiter?

Not so loud, sir. Everyone will want one.  :mowhappy

And Mab has been around Wildy too much. She's picking up bad habits.

I think those are Wildy's better habits...

nikename2

Nah, she got it from her parents. She just hasn't summoned the tidal wave yet.  ;)

Aridas

Hey, Bizarro amber's coming back. She said so. :<

WhiteFire

Speaking of mood pony:

I love those little details. His hand going on the fritz like a TV, his antenna sparkles turning into bulls-eyes, his mane going from a splochy pattern to a stripped pattern. Actually, with the stripes showing, one has to wonder if he is actually base-zebra or something.

What strikes me is more interesting is in the third panel, after he recovers his wit how his entire pallet has shifted noticeably. The violet tail/mane, and the yellow tips to his wings (which are also darker) and the yellow antenna sparkles. Also notable is that his cheek marking is not only a darker purple, but a kinda gothy double down spike from his eye instead of a squarish block on his cheek.

One has to wonder if this is the look of the Albanion of legend that caused the destruction of the Mythos race.

Sorry for the entirely useless over analysis, I just love details like that. :)

BTW: Mab seems a tad peeved. Maybe even worse than "blew my glade up" peeved. I think I'll chip into the "reach minimum safe distance" camp.

Fuyudenki

I think the zebra stripes on Albanion's fingers are his color-changing effects going nuts because having a spear thrust through one's chest tends to be a tad painful.

Also, I would suspect Mab isn't using the Voulge because she totally doesn't have the class skill to use that. :P

But yes, it appears someone's angry.

Grenn

Seems to me that since a Fae can't die unless they feel like it, playing real life games of Doom or Halo or something are a good clean way of having fun while enjoying being outside! At least you'd be able to get exercise while shooting each other and running around blowing stuff up.

:mowninja

Can you tell I got BF2 recently? :p

And yes, Mab seems to be at the point where those that cannot decide not to die when injured should likley flee. :)

RJ

Anyone got a remote? Pony-boy needs adjusting again. Maybe hit him a couple times over the head too for safe-measures.  :U

Narethlian

Let's not forget that angry Fae tend to equal large chunks of land exploding... and Mab seems downright maaaad.

Reminds me of a Queen song this arc does.

*hums 'Fairy Feller's Master Stroke'*

-nar

Arcalane

That's going to leave a nasty mark.

EDIT: Nice aim, though. I don't think that managed to pierce the major airways. :B

Ouai

Hmm....so I gess fae DON'T bleed.

So much for my "bathing in fae blood" idea, drat.

I like the way Albanion's color is always shifting, it reminds me of a cuddle-fish. :)