04/30/07 [781] - If "Bob and George" taught me one thing...

Started by Sid, April 29, 2007, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sid

...then it's to ALWAYS look behind your back.

New comic is early...
:boogie

Aisha deCabre

It's early indeed.

Buahaha, but it's worth it to see Jyrras's reaction in the last panel.  How do those words taste?  :P
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

multani82

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on April 29, 2007, 07:41:07 PM
It's early indeed.

Buahaha, but it's worth it to see Jyrras's reaction in the last panel.  How do those words taste?  :P
taste like mab's brownies  :P

Faerie Alex

This must be the greatest contrast in strips I've ever seen.

From humor to plot-twisty-serious to humor. :goamber
Jeez I need to update this thing.

bill

nikename2

Wow, this is really early. Go crash Amber you deserve it.  ;)

As for the comic, looks like Jy's day just went from bad to worse. He can probably pull something off though, like a smokescreen or something. If the guys a hiker he probably prepares before heading out.

Manawolf

I'm still saying Jyrras is too meak to actually kick Lorenda out.  If she does leave, it will be of her own choosing.  He already knows her to be a demon cow, and some little wings aren't going to change his mind.

Zedd

Cheeky boy...Really cheeky specialy when shes few feet in hearing range! Now whos the meek one now?! And Amber..Sweet dreams..Dont let the spiders bite

Manawolf

He's evasive, that's not much of a step up from meek.

M

I'd hate to know the tone of voice Jyrras said that in, especially if it was in disgust. ):

Poor boy's just had no good luck lately, huh?

SpottedKitty

Quote from: BillBuckner on April 29, 2007, 07:56:48 PM
Jy seems to be the God of Awkward as of late.
Either that or the Foot-In-Mouth Fairy "blessed" him one night not too long ago...   ;)
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Zibani

Couldn't his foot be surgically removed from his mouth though? I'm sure that would work. Maybe...or not...

M

Quote from: Zibani on April 29, 2007, 09:27:26 PM
Couldn't his foot be surgically removed from his mouth though? I'm sure that would work. Maybe...or not...
It is possible, but it's a complicated and expensive surgery. His foot may even end up deeper in his pie hole. D:

superluser

I can just hear Lorenda's tone of voice.  Hands on the hips, leaning backwards.  She just spat those words out like old chewing tobacco.  ``Awkward.''  There's only one reason for such a situation to be awkward.  Jyrras thought that he knew it, but now that she's said that, he surely does.

If I were Jyrras, I'd say something along the lines of, ``Didn't you hear what I just said?  I said I want to be alone!  I've got relationship issues to think about, and I want to figure out the proper way to deal with them.  If you want to come in here and tell me that you're not interested in me, then it will just have to *wait*! [sotto voce] Rude.''

But Jyrras is typically too timid for that.

I guess I'm just hoping that Jyrras will change because he's unlikely to find love anywhere unless I become more honest and expressive with my feelings.  Otherwise, I'm likely to die alone and unloved.

Edit: Jyrras!  I mean, Jyrras is unlikely ...

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

multani82

Ugh JY is just NOT having a good week as of lately lol. If I was him, I would wish I was a ninja
NINJA VANISH! ::SMOKE BOMB POOF!::

Zibani

multani82

oh well, at least JY is not having a day like dan is having. I'd rather be stuck in a awkard position than being chased by a cubi with a sharp metal object.  :rolleyes

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Zibani

Quote from: multani82 on April 29, 2007, 09:36:24 PM
oh well, at least JY is not having a day like dan is having. I'd rather be stuck in a awkard position than being chased by a cubi with a sharp metal object.  :rolleyes

True... Very true.

nikename2

Dan is in his element at the moment. Being chased by your roommate who has an axe......battling against the forces of evil.....same thing.  :)

multani82

Quote from: Xeksue on April 29, 2007, 09:42:22 PM
Dan is in his element at the moment. Being chased by your roommate who has an axe......battling against the forces of evil.....same thing.  :)
sadly....its sooo true   :mowsad

bill

Quote from: multani82 on April 29, 2007, 09:44:37 PM
Dan is in his element at the moment. Being chased by your roommate who has an axe......battling against the forces of evil.....same thing.  :)
What, you know this by experience, or something?

multani82

Quote from: BillBuckner on April 29, 2007, 10:31:13 PM
Quote from: multani82 on April 29, 2007, 09:44:37 PM
What, you know this by experience, or something?
I live with a older brother..........I swear I think he was spawned from the ninth lair of hell

rt

:kirby

Gummy rat.
Bouncing here and there and everywhere
his high adventures are beyond compare
jyrras the gummy rat

:ipod

:3 .. really no one has gone there yet  :< .. be ashamed  >:3

"extra awkward" .. yup that sums up the commic nicly  :giggle :boogie :giggle

MT Hazard

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

llearch n'n'daCorna

I find it interesting that Jy-boy gets glasses -and- goggles.

Not to mention he's wandering around with Wildy...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Hnix

One of these days I hope Jyrras is going to snap from all this awkwardness and turn into a berserker for a bit. So he could have the courage to tell everyone at lost lake how he feels about them all. Whether it good or bad opinions he shares.