04-11-2007 [733] Looping back...

Started by Falcarthum, April 11, 2007, 12:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcarthum

Yes, Lorenda, talk to Jyrras... hey, maybe your mother can help you with this...

Hey, maybe Kria must talk with him first alone...

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Manawolf

Like we couldn't see that coming a mile away.  I have aspergers and only 20 years experience and I could guess that.

Zedd

Brunhidden

i smell fear. ratty fear.

QuoteIt tastes like free
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Aridas

As I hinted to in the other thread, I think Kria is hinting at Abel's SAIA curriculum.

Turnsky

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on April 11, 2007, 02:22:38 AM
As I hinted to in the other thread, I think Kria is hinting at Abel's SAIA curriculum.

along with abel's expertise in watching the upward growth of grass.  :P

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on April 11, 2007, 02:22:38 AM
Unless you mean knitting the fabric of the cosmos, his ability to create hyperrealms would suggest he's studied far more than just fabric and clothing, although admittedly he's uncommonly good at it.
(I wonder if he was actually driven insane by the time he was taken to SAIA and they got him back to reality by some kind of art therapy?)

And I love Kria's expression in the last pane.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

I could imagine that talk with Kria and Jyrass two words crazy train wreck with a smidgen of misunderstanding  D:.

Illusionist

Despite what she said, something tells me Kria could knit an awesome sweater.

superluser

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 11, 2007, 03:55:56 AM(I wonder if he was actually driven insane by the time he was taken to SAIA and they got him back to reality by some kind of art therapy?)

Or...maybe he likes art?

Seriously, not *everything* has to have a horrible angsty reason behind it.  Besides, that would turn a running joke about Abel's ironically acute fashion sense into a sad reminder of his nervous breakdown.  Major downer.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Tapewolf

Quote from: superluser on April 11, 2007, 10:55:31 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on April 11, 2007, 03:55:56 AM(I wonder if he was actually driven insane by the time he was taken to SAIA and they got him back to reality by some kind of art therapy?)

Or...maybe he likes art?

Well that's the obvious answer... what I suggested was something that occurred to me at the time.  Although it has to be said, he's certainly heading that way if he doesn't get a break soon.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Its all like looking at a trainwreak....Amusing yet scary to see yet never able to turn away from

Kenji

:rock Young Adult Mutant Wiku Ambers, Young Adult Mutant Wiku Ambers. Heroes dressed as green slugs! Wiku Power!

Oh, and uh... insert comic comment here.

Illusionist

Go wiku, go wiku, go! Go wiku, go wiku, go!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Alondro

Perhaps Lorenda must slaughter the one she secretly loves to get her wings to grow... kinda like on D. Gray Man where the Earl of Millenium orders the spirits of the dead revived as Akuma to kill the one who requested that they be brought back and wear their skin, which then takes them up to Level 1 Akuma...

I use too many anime reference cuz I'm a hopeless geek.   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Jigsaw Forte

Y'know what? I bet Amber only popped the wings out to get half the forum to shut up.  >:3

Notice how the wings are now tidily hidden under her jacket so nobody's the wiser.

Madmann135

It's funny... one would think that Kira has feeling for Jyrras.  Yea she did have a rebellious liking for him but who knows how long that lasts.

I also must say that Kira is acting like a mother and giving good advice and not taking her daughter on a hiking trip/feeding frenzy.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Killaexotic

Quote from: Illusionist on April 11, 2007, 09:57:37 AM
Despite what she said, something tells me Kria could knit an awesome sweater.
:wtf
Ok yeah that's possible

Klin

QuoteWell, it's not like I spent 400 years of my life knitting

300, 350 max.

ShiningShadow

With Kria who knows what feelings she has for Jy-Jy and I bet my bippy that the shock of knowing that Jyrass like that cute butted Abel  D:
and Lorenda getting that talk to Jyrass and he mentioned that he will pursue that cute butted Abel see a pattern forming D:
now I'm dizzy need to rest.

kaskar

Remember also, Kria was told to keep close eye on Jyrass. That is her job FOR THE CREATURE COUNCIL . She may seem fickle, but I feel an 'accident' is unlikely . Lorenda is the key to her survvlce , and also Lorenda , Lorenda could get a wing patch .
8) Just Hanging Around ...

ShiningShadow

Quote from: kaskar on April 12, 2007, 08:32:06 AM
             Remember also, Kria was told to keep close eye on Jyrass. That is her job FOR THE CREATURE COUNCIL . She may seem fickle, but I feel an 'accident' is unlikely . Lorenda is the key to her survvlce , and also Lorenda , Lorenda could get a wing patch .

Hmmmmm using your own daughter for your sinister needs It's simple I like.
will Kria throw herself at Jyrass before or after Lorenda has that talk with him. >:3