04-04-2007 [770] Pricetags everywhere!

Started by Psaakyrn, April 04, 2007, 12:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psaakyrn

Probably quite economical when a non-negligible number of customers have enhanced strength... But does it cover employees too?

[ edit, add number, leave. That is all... -- llearch ]
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Mashi

Damn, I was in the middle of making this thread. S'alright.

Bernadette's store policy seems pretty steep, don't you think?

Manawolf

"We ask for money upfront.  Our customers have a habit of going off and dying somewhere not very pleasant."

And that's why the merchants don't accept credit cards.

kaskar

Have to feel that would be a good way to make a better profit. Doors are a standard item that can be bought in bulk, but make sure that people keep on 'breaking them' , with a door that has 100 % markup .May be the markup idea would slow down kria's demonic attacks .
8) Just Hanging Around ...

superluser

Huh.  It's not the first time a customer's mother has broken into the changing room and it's not the first time a customer's popped out during lacing.  Is this Bernadette's catchphrase?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Mashi

"This isn't the first time we lost the entire stock in a store fire. In fact, this is only the second..."

Zedd

As they say..No such thing as a free lunch

Roureem Egas

Quite the interesting clientele Bernadette must have had. The same can be said for a mall that has to require everyone to leave their weapons at the desk.

...Bernadette's from New York!  :U

Valynth

Quote from: Roureem Egas on April 04, 2007, 01:32:36 AM
Quite the interesting clientele Bernadette must have had. The same can be said for a mall that has to require everyone to leave their weapons at the desk.

...Bernadette's from New York!  :U

More like any big city in the U.S.     :D
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

kaskar

How strong a door is needed to keep Kria from breaking in to the rescue ? Even if the Heroineism is a bit misplaced in the rescue of Lorenda, can a demon be contained behind steel ?

Cball

I can't believe that Amber is going to deprive us of seeing Lorenda in a Corset.  I was really anticipateing that :dribble

Such is the Goddes's plan for us.

-Cball

Vraptor140

I don't want to think about what has happened before in that store or what kind of customers they get.  :erk

But sure it's not a boring job. :D

kaskar

Does that that mean now, Lorenda will have the frontal lacing corset that she can pull up herself, instead of having the mare race in ...

Illusionist

That's actually a really good idea. Maybe the Government wouldn't be so strapped for cash all the time if they did a similar thing with bus stops or phone boxes or something.

kaskar

Is that because " They are strapped for Cash ? "

kaskar

I wonder how weak you can make a door . If you pay for each door you break, it may pay more than the corsets ...

Alondro

Quote from: Psaakyrn on April 04, 2007, 12:15:05 AM
Probably quite economical when a non-negligible number of customers have enhanced strength... But does it cover employees too?

*Charline nods*  Employees are priced by the pound... and USDA meat grade.   >:3  *stamps Charles with a Grade F... humans are icky*

*Charles*  :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

*stamps grade "offal" on himself*

... because I'm just offal, particularly when joking....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

devilsislegrl

geez.  What HASN'T happened in that store?!   :rolleyes

btw, Bernadette is starting to sound a bit like Azlan when he's talking about Neni.  I was starting to think that it would be fun to see some of the things she does, but some things are better left to imagination...  :giggle

LionHeart

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 04, 2007, 09:04:32 AM
*stamps grade "offal" on himself*

... because I'm just offal, particularly when joking....

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

ShiningShadow

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm so others has broken doors before so you are the girfriend of Dark Pegasus *YIPES!* well our overheard is covered. >:3

Zorro

This strip needs Monty Hall!

"Do you want to keep the frightened woman you have or go for what is behind Door #3?"   :P

RushFox

They must get ALOT of creature-type customers, or something...

...  :shifty

I'M NOT RACIST!!!

Stygian

Quote from: RushFox on April 04, 2007, 04:09:58 PM
They must get ALOT of creature-type customers, or something...

...  :shifty

I'M NOT RACIST!!!

No, you're just obvious. See?

Anyhow, from what we've seen and heard, angels and demons have horribly fast reflexes and can harden their skin and such quite a lot. We have the demon power accumulation, the angels' speed, the cubi inherent abilities... but where do we have a rating of physical strength? Quite obviously, dragons are by far the strongest, and I would guess that the insectis, being what they are, could put up a whole lot of fight... but thus far we have no clear indication as to which races tend to be stronger and which don't. Info, please?

"Gee, Bob... I'm going to have to go for the super. I'll bring down all the doors. In fact, I'll bring down the house! [starts up chainsaw...]

superluser

Quote from: Zorro on April 04, 2007, 03:48:26 PM"Do you want to keep the frightened woman you have or go for what is behind Door #3?"   :P

Always switch (I've got the original article kicking around here somewhere; it's a better description).

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Magic

On the contrary about dragons, Fae are my best bet on the most powerful races, Stygian.

QuoteThe dragon race is likely one of the oldest and most powerful races in the land of Furrae (The only thing making it an unsure victory being that the Fae aren't so forthcoming with their race history)

Simply out of the fact that they -individually- can eradicate entire races using armageddon magic out of whim. Mythos is close, but their magic is more specialized according to what type of mythos they are; whereas fae are walking demigods who only choose to die out of their own decision, and even then return as a whole different identity.

Still, the same piece of evidence makes it all that more unsure on whether or not dragons are stronger. Honestly, I wouldn't care. It would be all up to common sense whether or not you fight someone weaker or stronger than you, based on your convictions.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Stygian

I was not referring to power. There, things always become quite tricky, no exceptions or buts or ifs allowed.

I was speaking of sheer physical prowess here, Ink. Nothing but. And in that respect it is my firm belief that dragons are superior in most aspects, save a few where it is convenient to be small.

Killaexotic

Quote from: Cball on April 04, 2007, 02:44:38 AM
I can't believe that Amber is going to deprive us of seeing Lorenda in a Corset.  I was really anticipateing that :dribble

Such is the Goddes's plan for us.

-Cball
:wtf

Magic

Quote from: Stygian on April 04, 2007, 07:04:06 PM
I was not referring to power. There, things always become quite tricky, no exceptions or buts or ifs allowed.

I was speaking of sheer physical prowess here, Ink. Nothing but. And in that respect it is my firm belief that dragons are superior in most aspects, save a few where it is convenient to be small.

That was a bit iffy given the context; being that blasting a door open is the same thing as breaking it down. Heh.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

bill

Dammit, Styg, stop posting in serifs.  :cry