2007-03-19 [763] One for each stomach

Started by superluser, March 19, 2007, 12:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

You know, they're not real corsets if they don't have whalebone...

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd

Thats why I will never wear one...Their for suckers!

Reese Tora

Well, I guess that the fact corsets rub one's fur off is not of primary interest to one whose race does not have fur.

All hail Amber, who is apparently capable of making any furre race either cute or sexy, if not both.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Manawolf

And as said, those who need not breath.  I'm sure they're becoming popular amongst the undead, next to the Ressurection pushup bra.

Note how even her charm is spazzing out.

Stygian

Does it give the guys a reserection? Otherwise I see no purpouse with it all. Not to mention that's another thing that probably falls off the schedule once you're undead.

superluser

Quote from: Stygian on March 19, 2007, 12:19:28 AMDoes it give the guys a reserection? Otherwise I see no purpouse with it all. Not to mention that's another thing that probably falls off the schedule once you're undead.

Apparently, you've never seen Clerks.
- This ribald comment has been brought to you the Society of Reminding You that For the Sake of Everything We Hold Dear, Let's Not Explore the Issue Any Further.

Paladin Sheppard

Quote from: Reese Tora on March 19, 2007, 12:15:03 AM
All hail Amber, who is apparently capable of making any furre race either cute or sexy, if not both.

Quoted for truth

I love the rino's red hair :3

Stygian

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on March 19, 2007, 12:36:45 AM
I love the rino's red hair :3

Would you be scared if I told you she looks very much like my mother?

And no, I won't explore that one further either, no matter what you say.

Narethlian

I prefer a straightjacket over a corset. But then again, being a guy I'd hope to never have to wear a corset.

-Nar

ChaosTiger

Quote from: Narethlian on March 19, 2007, 12:51:01 AM
I prefer a straightjacket over a corset. But then again, being a guy I'd hope to never have to wear a corset.

-Nar
agreed! I like my lungs just where they are...

Teroniss

Meh, you dont need to be female to wear a corset.....

I know alot of freaky Civil War reinactors who wear corsets for some strange god awful reason  :erk I see no appeal in them personally, but I guess that has to do with the fact that waists that look like this ) ( have no appeal to me.

BTW, Pirate Song ftw (especially with the flash in my sig)

Goatmon

I have nothing to say about today's comic. 

Starcat5

Would it be fair to assume that the song goes on for longer than the ammount played in that flash? And speaking of that flash...

...is that a ninja with a shovel strapped to his nether reagons? :erk ???
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Azraelle

I'm probably going to look silly for saying this, but I don't get why Lorenda suddenly wants to buy four corsets ... o.o

Manawolf

I think it's because by Amber's artwork, Rhinos normally have the same waistline as Lorenda herself.

Moonfrost

I got payed 50$ to wear a "man corset" (as my friend called it... weirdo) for a day once :giggle I'll never do it again... unless I get payed 100$  :boogie

I could breath.. barely... I just couldn't feel my chest for about a week after. :<

-edited for spelling errors... lol-

Moonfrost

Quote from: Azraelle on March 19, 2007, 02:36:52 AM
I'm probably going to look silly for saying this, but I don't get why Lorenda suddenly wants to buy four corsets ... o.o
:eager Oh! Oh oh oh! I know! She wants to look skinny! :) RUN! BEFORE IT BECOMES A FAD!

Kajet

Considering why Lorenda wanted to talk to Kira in the first place wouldn't buying a corset be a bad idea?

Netami

Quote from: Moonfrost on March 19, 2007, 03:05:15 AM
I got payed 50$ to wear a "man corset" (as my friend called it... weirdo)

WTF else do you call it? A broset?

Saist

why do I get the feeling that Amber recently wore a corset and had to make a comic about it...

Tilvan the Storyweaver

Possibly.

Note however, the corset is over 100 years old or more.  Why the  :mowmeep does it still exist and do people still wear it?

Netami

Cause people like an hourglass figure?

Saist

Quote from: Tilvan the Storyweaver on March 19, 2007, 04:51:20 AM
Possibly.

Note however, the corset is over 100 years old or more.  Why the  :mowmeep does it still exist and do people still wear it?

3 words:

Autumn at Play

Zorro

Saist

Quote from: Zorro on March 19, 2007, 05:16:13 AM
Behold the power of TITS!   :P

well. Looks like you slotted Taunt. I hope you also slotted defense...

Valynth

Quote from: Tilvan the Storyweaver on March 19, 2007, 04:51:20 AM
Possibly.

yes, I hear it's a turn on for some guys.  Of course I wouldn't know, I still have problems getting the female half of that equation.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

superluser

Quote from: Azraelle on March 19, 2007, 02:36:52 AMI'm probably going to look silly for saying this, but I don't get why Lorenda suddenly wants to buy four corsets

Cows have four stomachs (technically, it's something like one stomach with four chambers, but we're splitting hairs).  If she bought four corsets, she'd have one for each stomach.

Hence the thread title--One for each stomach.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Valynth on March 19, 2007, 05:23:13 AM
yes, I hear it's a turn on for some guys.  Of course I wouldn't know, I still have problems getting the female half of that equation.

o/~ I want you to want me, I need you to need me, I'm begging you to beg me, I'd love you to love me....

*cough*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ChaoSynergy

Huzzah for fanservice!  And cleavage! :3

ShiningShadow

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boobs, I like it . Anywho I think the rhino girl is very sexy indeed. BUt those corsets I think in my case I find them very sexy because I'm married and my wife wear one annnnnnnnnnnnnnd. 

- This ribald comment has been brought to you the Society of Reminding You that For the Sake of Everything We Hold Dear, Let's Not Explore the Issue Any Further.