03/05/07(/09) - Secret Agents [#756]

Started by bill, March 04, 2007, 10:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Too many bloody weapons. That's gotta be a bit heavy.

(Don't mind me, I'm just putting the strip number in the topic... :-] )

xHaZxMaTx

KyleEverett

Meh, demon, super strength and all. Plus, she's a woman, she should have mallet-space. Why the heck are they out unless she wants them out to be obvious.

bill

Quote from: KyleEverett on March 04, 2007, 10:18:49 PM
Meh, demon, super strength and all. Plus, she's a woman, she should have mallet-space. Why the heck are they out unless she wants them out to be obvious.
For humorous effect?  :B

Jim Halisstrad

Damn it.  It's like watching Anamaniacs and hoping that Ralph won't show up, even though you know he eventually will.

Siirenias

I like the way that Lorenda is drawn.  Did you change it, though?  Not bad, just different.

Kenji

Quote from: BillBuckner on March 04, 2007, 10:19:23 PM

Maybe women are able to see through that space, since they are usually masters of it. >.>

Either way, the best part of this comic for me isn't the suit or the weapons or nothing. It's the size of Kria's glasses. |3

GabrielsThoughts

**sarcasm** Kria looks nothing like she came back from a post apocolyptic austrailian universe  in that last pannel.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Manawolf

Zedd

Kira overdresses as well prepares

GabrielsThoughts

Looks like amber encountered some black ice as well
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

Kira looks like she's a on woman army... i wonder is she's still stalking a certain kangaroo rat that we all know. whats even more interesting is the likely topic that Lorenda need to talk to her mom about.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

KarlOmega1

*feels like singing "Secret Agent Mare" ( in referrence to the song, secret agent man)*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

LoneHowler

best thing for a full out slide on ice.
hold on and pray.
Often no amount of wheel tuning or braking method is going to stop inertia in a zero resistance environment such as water over ice
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Eibborn

Kria just got about ten times more cool. I don't really think that she's a big one for subtlety, though.
/kicks the internet over

Nino

Oooh, duck! I love ducks.

And Kria is one of my favorite characters. I guess I'm one to think too much about things, but I'm sure it would be really hard to not only raise a daughter who took mostly after a father you resented, but also was rebelious toward your ideas and beliefs. Kria is still such a good mommy =)

Also, yes, Lorenda looks different. She is very beautiful; those eyes and hair makes her look like a fine Italian (or hispanic -- some ethnicity which is know for that kind of curly hair) seductress. The back of her hair in the first panel though looks like it should be more curly though =\

AndersW

This comic starts a new chapter in the archives. "Light Lunch"

Grenn

Fresnor

Kria looks really good in the suit, the shades just seem too big though.  They give an emo-clown impression

Nikki

~Here comes the Mare in black...~

gawd D: i'm horrible XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

superluser

Woot!  Blatant fanservice!

Also, what is with the Blublockers?  Did Kria just get cataract surgery?

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on March 04, 2007, 10:51:37 PM*feels like singing "Secret Agent Mare" ( in referrence to the song, secret agent man)*

Psst.  It's generally a bad idea to make up song title knock-offs around here.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Toric

Quote from: Kenji on March 04, 2007, 10:28:51 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on March 04, 2007, 10:19:23 PM
...mallet-space. Why the heck are they out unless she wants them out to be obvious.

Maybe women are able to see through that space, since they are usually masters of it. >.>
Guessing that the term "mallet-space" comes from El-Goonish Shive, there's also the fact that weapons pulled from mallet-space/hammer-space cause no permanent damage. (I'm such a nerd)
Yap by Silver.

MaskedRetriever

Kri-AH! Kri-AH! Kri-AH!  WHEERRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Of course one *really* has to wonder how Lorenda's going to explain the deal with Jyrras.  Because honestly Kria wants a slice of that roorat pie too.

Yugo

https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

Hilary

Yaaay! More Lorenda. ^^ Love the suit. I can imagine Kria trying to hide the weapons under the table... that would have been amusing. Well, at least this way the waiter knows what he's getting.

superluser

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on March 04, 2007, 11:55:14 PMOf course one *really* has to wonder how Lorenda's going to explain the deal with Jyrras.  Because honestly Kria wants a slice of that roorat pie too.

I just hope that she puts Jyrras into a pie *after* getting a slice, rather than the other way around.

Also, as to why it's a bad idea to make song title knock offs--it gives me ideas.

Secret Agent Mare

There's a mare who is a mighty sinner
And everyone she meets becomes her dinner
With every friend she makes another pie she bakes
Odds are they won't live to see tomorrow.

Secret agent mare!  Secret agent mare!
They've given her a cloak pin and taken `way her wings

Beware of pretty rodents that you find
A pretty face can hide a virgin mind
Be careful what you say
Or he'll gnaw your legs away
Even she won't live to see tomorrow

Swingin' into Lost Lake unexpected
And meetin' the guy your brooch has just protected
Oh no he knows you're hunting men
He won't like you again
Someone might not live to see tomorrow.

ChaoSynergy

superluser...you have waaaaaay too much time on your hands.

Needless to say, that made me lol :D

Hilary

Quote from: ChaoSynergy on March 05, 2007, 12:32:40 AM
superluser...you have waaaaaay too much time on your hands.

Needless to say, that made me lol :D

Agreed on both counts.  :]

superluser

Mashi

New fangirldom for the mallard-chick!