2/28/07 sleeeeeeeeeep.

Started by GabrielsThoughts, February 27, 2007, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

some people say, when you get tired, Daniel Ti' fiona or Robert Goulet riffles through your stuff.

Edited for spelling and Robert Goulet
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kenji

Dan has an.... interesting face in that middle panel.

Slacker Spice

Nice reply... Though, considering the day Abel's had, I don't really blame him. At least Dan's being relatively nice for once.

#252 sleeping Abel was better, though...

"Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You English men are always so... bloody hell! [counting them on his fingers.] Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks. Oh god... I'm English."
"Welcome to the nancy tribe."
Spike and Giles; "Tabula Rasa"; Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Aw, great, you blew up the 'wah-wah' machine!"
"PORCUPINES ARE GOD!" - Nostalgia

Zedd

As long they rember that this is a small little tiny war only sure only a real outcome of this comes an answer...Side note...Etheir Abel is really asleep or just faking it to get Danny out of his hair

MaskedRetriever

Quote from: Zedd on February 27, 2007, 11:06:21 PM
As long they rember that this is a small little tiny war only sure only a real outcome of this comes an answer...Side note...Etheir Abel is really asleep or just faking it to get Danny out of his hair

Eh I figure once a Cubi's on the way to sleeping it's about as hard to stay awake as for us mortals; kinda like how Dan slept for the full 8 hours even though he doesn't really need it.

Boog

Abel's got the right idea. *thud, zzzz*

superluser

Quote from: Zedd on February 27, 2007, 11:06:21 PMEtheir Abel is really asleep or just faking it to get Danny out of his hair

I don't think he's even fake sleeping.  Just fake snoring, in a deliberate effort to get Dan mad.

Don't leave, Dan!  Bop Abel over the head!  Remember, you're his responsibility, so he can't kill you!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Izkata

It could just be that he's so used to all the energy from SAIA that not being there means he doesn't realize how much sleep he needs....

Kinda like a friend who we've convinced to not have any caffeine for... At least another week and a half (Our Spring Break).  He's gone about a week so far and is having it so hard... (He brought a coffee machine to his dorm room!)

llearch n'n'daCorna

FWIW, bear in mind it takes upwards of 8 weeks to get all the caffeine out of your system.

It's a -minimum- of 2 weeks just to get started. Having done it myself, it's not easy, but the results will vary, wildly, based on your specific metabolism...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

Well, the timing could certainly be better... but way to go Dan! That's one small step!

You got a: Moral Highground!

Zedd

There are only many outcomes for if Dan bops his head....Angry to heck Abel or a clueless wtf look Abel are small exsamples

e_voyager

Dan can be clueless but i don't this he's needlessly violent or curl
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

I like Dan how he is willing to get a fresh start with Abel hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if Abel will take up on his offer. Anyway I think Dan is dealing with the Cubi and his heritage in general very well.