2/19/07 Evasion Tactics

Started by Hilary, February 18, 2007, 11:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilary

I look forward to what will come of Dan taking Jyrras' advice... I suspect that many a quiche will be dropped. :P

Azraelle

Dan actually taking Abel's advice without a giant +5 Chip on his shoulder?  This should be interesting to see.

No!  Not the quiche!  Awwww...

King Of Hearts

Tsk, Tsk, Mr. Kangaroo Rat... s'like you still need some practice on scampering with yer issues.

superluser

Jyrras giving relationship advice?  To Dan?  Well, it couldn't be worse than the advice that Dan would give to himself.

There's also the possibility that such advice could lead to Dan having a greater respect for Jyrras, and that might lead to more emotional intimacy, which could lead to sweet sweet lovin'.

Just--er, sayin'.

Quote from: Hilary on February 18, 2007, 11:41:44 PMI look forward to what will come of Dan taking Jyrras' advice... I suspect that many a quiche will be dropped. :P

The question, then: Is Jyrras a quiche-eater?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Stygian

Waaay too honest Jy-Jy... Perhaps you really should get together with Abel. He might teach you a few things.

Hilary

Stygian

Nikki

hmmm..i belive a comic moment should come up right about now....

*De-pantsus everyone*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

hey no that not fair. i don't even wee pants..
as for Jy-Jy. he's smart. very smart but that does not mean he's emotionally stable. i could almost have seen him driven to the brink and becoming Dr. Jyrass if not for meeting Dan in his childhood.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kenji

Ah... classic. If the argument is scaring you, change it to scare someone else. :3

Zedd

Ethier fluff and stuff is a really bad ninja or lying isnt one his best motives in life

Brunhidden

wait...isnt saying something completely unexpected and catching his target off gaurd EXACTLY what dan just did a moment ago?
jyrras is like that guy in a videogame tutorial who tells you how to jump and climb after you had to dash across a platform puzzle and climb a tree to find him in the first place.

QuoteThe fall of a thousand feet starts with a gentle push
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: Zedd on February 19, 2007, 01:01:25 AM
Ethier fluff and stuff is a really bad ninja or lying isnt one his best motives in life

Or he is being clever.

I am reminded of this method of distracting a truck driver: http://www.ozyandmillie.org/d/20040806.html

ninjannihilator

I love Jy-Jy's expression on the third panel

Arcalane

There's something disturbingly cute about Dan's nose in the middle panel, and I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's just the general expression. :P

superluser

Quote from: ninjannihilator on February 19, 2007, 04:41:16 AMI love Jy-Jy's expression on the third panel

`S-ok.

His hand gesture, on the other hand, is great.

Quote from: Sheridan on February 19, 2007, 06:12:40 AMThere's something disturbingly cute about Dan's nose in the middle panel, and I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's just the general expression. :P

I think it looks like Dan's nose is in the wrong place, but I'm not sure.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Hilary on February 18, 2007, 11:41:44 PM
I look forward to what will come of Dan taking Jyrras' advice... :P
Absolutely nothing, if Dan can't destroy it he'll copy it, if Dan can't copy it he'll try and assimilate it, if Daniel can't assimilate it, then he'll kill it.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Alondro

Quote from: Xze on February 19, 2007, 12:06:51 AM

*De-pantsus everyone*

*Charline loses her pants*  That's right!  Take a good long look everyone!   >:3

*Charles  :erk :boggle :O 'A' *  And now for something completely different... I think it's time for a sudden rapid scene switch to an explosive battle!  With dragons burninating things!  We need more burninating!   :eager
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Yugo

TROGDOOOOR!! TROGDOOORR!!! Burninating the country-side, burninating the peasants, burninating all the people in their thatched roof villages!! THATCHED ROOF VILLAGES!!

-cough-

I'd much rather have Dan take Jy-Jy's advice than listen to his own thoughts.
https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

Stygian

Quote from: Alondro on February 19, 2007, 01:26:33 PM
Quote from: Xze on February 19, 2007, 12:06:51 AM

*De-pantsus everyone*

*Charline loses her pants*  That's right!  Take a good long look everyone!   >:3

*Charles  :erk :boggle :O 'A' *  And now for something completely different... I think it's time for a sudden rapid scene switch to an explosive battle!  With dragons burninating things!  We need more burninating!   :eager

[Takes a very, very good look at Charline's butt, and nods approvingly, grinning]

Yes, burnination indeed! Mumma! Though I think it would be fair to see some nice and evil plot dialogue from Destania's side too. We need a bit more clues to what she's going to do...

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Dan actually managed to get along somewhat with Abel after this... only to have something put him off again, like Abel's relationship to his mother, Alexsi's messing around with Pyro, or a suddenly even more pesky than usual Wildy. Or perhaps even someone in the general group going goth! Gasp!

Zedd

Jyyras...Conversation ninja in training

Starcat5

Thank goodness for Emergancy Pants(tm).
*Takes pictures of Charline from various angles*

Jy really seems to be spot on with his assessment of both Dan and Abel. I can't wait to see the look on Dan's face once he realizes just how much he really has in common with Abel.  >:3
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Aleolus

I've been there.  It's so much easier to analyze and figure out someone else's problems than it is your own.  Hang in there, Jy, it'll get better, I promise!

e_voyager

i can't help but want to be there when it happens but with Dan's luck he'll wind up on and adventure before that happens.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Boog

Yesss... Take advantage of the crappy attention spans of others... Manipulate any social situation... What? The world needs more mad psychiatrists.

So... Dan doing something unexpected... I know! He can go around all day disguised as a hu- wait, no. In that case, he could pick a fight with a vastly powerful demonic pega- crap. Alright, here's one, he could turn out to be another specie- Waitaminit... Alright, mebbe get locked in a closet and meet his spirit guide or something. That's one he hasn't done, right?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Uh, Boogey.... http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_418.php

Sure, it's not -locked- in, but.... Isn't Fae close enough to spirit?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Boog

*laughs* Honestly, I'd forgotten that bit. Why isn't Abel already going "wait, what the hell?" After all, just consider the pac-man headwings.

Zedd

*makes my headwings like 1ups mushrooms*  I wonder he can do that...

Tilvan the Storyweaver

Jyrras is in the exact situation I would hate to be in.  I would panic horribly and sputter and stuff, I would much rather initiate the conversation so I could limit how the other person got the information.  On that note I feel really really sorry for Jyrras.

However, its nice to see that he isn't so focused on his own problems that he can't help Dan out when necessary.