1/20/07- Abels story- Just fine

Started by Boog, January 19, 2007, 09:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

When did Kria get huge, Zebra girl wings? And does anyone else think she was the one who was doing all the being-killing?

Zedd

Oh guess you dont rember...Shes a demon mare for reason...

Sunblink

Trust me, I do too. And I gotta admit... I thought Abel would be a bit more outraged, or wanting to know why she was there in the first place, than, you know, just flabbergasted. I know that it hasn't really been verified yet that Kria may've been responsible for all the murdering, but for her to just be out there in the open during all that mayhem, and Abel... blaugh. Though, it must be a blessing for him to experience that massacre, and to see a friendly (?) face.

Though, I think I know what Kria's medallion is for now--time for more speculation from moi. Notice how Abel's backwings and headwings disappear when he holds the medallion. Well, I think that Kria's medallion actually HIDES her own wings, or demonic attributes for her, and that she's equipping it to Abel in order to prevent any more Adventurers from ambushing him.

Honestly though, I sort of hope Devin and Xander aren't immediately forgotten. Yes, I know they're dead, but surely they can't be deposited off in the garbage and so instantly abandoned by all the characters?

(EDIT: Oh yeah. And Kria's wings are the @$%&.)

~Keaton the Black Jackal

RushFox

"It's dangerous to go alone. Take this."
>:3

And yes, I too am wondering where she got those wings as well... Is it a side effect of giving him the skull amulet? That means it works like a patch, right?

Cool.  :3

thosdsuthainn

*is still in fervent denial about Kria being the one to kill them all*

Actually, I had just figured the skull thing might've just been a symbol telling any other demons to back off... Heck, I wouldn't want to mess with Kria. But the wing thing is a definite point... Didn't even realize that at first.

(Oh, btw, am I the only one who thinks that Kria's wings are the kewlest thing EVER?)

Stygian

It really does seem more like a mask - a hint to its function, perhaps. Notice the way the eyes changed colour...

http://its-dangerous-to-go-alone-take-this.ytmnd.com/

Caswin

Khria is creeping me out.  Call it a hunch.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Kenji

I vote Kria for the "Best Wings Thus Far Award". :3

Netami

I thought that skull kept her shirt on, personally.

Aisha deCabre

Wow.  One thing to say about this strip: Coolest.  Wings.  Ever.

It's also pretty cool, too, now we know what the amulet thingy is for.  At least Abel's headwings are conveniently hidden.  Now run, little cubus, run!
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on January 19, 2007, 09:35:41 PMCoolest.  Wings.  Ever.

Quoted for truth.

Well that solves the mystery of Kria being a wingless demon (or not, as we've found out). Now then, what of Lorenda?

Sunblink

Quote from: Gareeku on January 19, 2007, 09:39:35 PM
Quote from: Aisha deCabre on January 19, 2007, 09:35:41 PMCoolest.  Wings.  Ever.

Quoted for truth.

Well that solves the mystery of Kria being a wingless demon (or not, as we've found out). Now then, what of Lorenda?

Lorenda not having wings could be just due to the fact that her father was a Being, and thus carried on more of his physical appearance in terms of lack of readily visible Demon characteristics (unlike her teeth and claws).

~Keaton the Black Jackal

DW

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on January 19, 2007, 09:35:41 PM
Wow.  One thing to say about this strip: Coolest.  Wings.  Ever.

It's also pretty cool, too, now we know what the amulet thingy is for.  At least Abel's headwings are conveniently hidden.  Now run, little cubus, run!

And the backwings, too, it looks like. 

Hehe.  I hope when they show the full amulet, it matches Abel's eyes like it matches Kria's. 

Faerie Alex

Hmm...the amulet does seem to be some sort of patch...but Jyrras won't be born for another 380 years or so. Must be magical, then.
QuoteWow.  One thing to say about this strip: Coolest.  Wings.  Ever.

It's also pretty cool, too, now we know what the amulet thingy is for.  At least Abel's headwings are conveniently hidden.  Now run, little cubus, run!
Actually, I didn't notice that the first time through. (Why I enjoy the forum so much.)
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Brunhidden

aah, suppression talisman. its safe to guess that as long as he holds that thingy he wont be haveing any more....'accidents' when he gets excited. a youg guy has enough embarrasment with stuff popping up without adding wings on your head, glowy red eyes, and talking to people in their brains.

other places you can see theese, the comic 'girl genius' and the anime 'saiyuki'

QuoteIn order to go forward, you must first hold back
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Kasarn

Now onto the mystery of why Kria doesn't have any horns...

Faerie Alex

Perhaps horns are a trait of male demons?
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Gareeku

Nope they're not. Female demons have them too. Check out Regina. She's got horns, as has the demoness on the demonology demon page.

Alondro

*Charles eep!*  She can swoop in on her victims as well!  No wonder Dan's adventuring group never found out she was the one doing all the murdering back when they met Aary.  It leaves no tracks; just plop down on them, rip them to bits, and fly off again.  ;)

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Kasarn

Quote from: Gareeku on January 19, 2007, 09:58:43 PM
Nope they're not. Female demons have them too. Check out Regina. She's got horns, as has the demoness on the demonology demon page.

The only truly logical conclusion is that they are all very good crossdressers :P

Kenji

Quote from: Kasarn on January 19, 2007, 10:03:21 PM

The only truly logical conclusion is that they are all very good crossdressers :P

Amber likes to draw her bishies quite frequently, but I don't think any of her characters are THAT bishie... yet.

Akisohida

1 ) Coolest wings EVER!

2 ) If the amulet WAS holding her top on, and she gave it to Abel..HOORAY! *Ducks*

3 ) I like how it changed eye color when it was put in Abels hand

4 ) I still refuse to think Kria was behind the killins. It she WAS teaching a class, keeping Abels headwings visible would keep the students from attacking him because they would know he is not a being. Hiding his headwings would be bad in that case.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Boog

The only reason I'm not completely sure it's Kria is because that'd be too obvious. She has no adversion to killing beings whatsoever.

Goatmon

I have little doubt that Kria could be involved in the killing of beings.  I mean, there are the more evil members of the cast; Kria, Aaryanna, and others that have referenced themselves to being evil at least once or twice.  While it was done in a lighthearted manner that doesn't change that they do evil things.  Eventually they're going to be doing something to back that up. 

Of course, if Kria is indeed one of the two that was involved in the attack on Glory and the others I'm curious as to who it was that Devin took out (that is if his Ice attack succeeded, which it did from the looks of things.)

GabrielsThoughts

within 5 minutes of her removal of the charm Kria's transformation to a winged wabbit eared philie went completely unnoticed by the people around her...
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Caswin

Quote from: Kenji on January 19, 2007, 10:10:28 PM
Amber likes to draw her bishies quite frequently, but I don't think any of her characters are THAT bishie... yet.
O RLY?

...hm.  Guess you're right.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It -would- explain why the ice didn't kill her... if she was up there in the first place, there's no reason she couldn't leap out the back...

If it was Kria doing the killing, I mean...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kenji

Quote from: Caswin on January 19, 2007, 10:21:50 PM
Quote from: Kenji on January 19, 2007, 10:10:28 PM
O RLY?

...hm.  Guess you're right.

Nah, you can still tell he's male when he gets in skirts.  :mikelo2

Psaakyrn

You know, the wings would explain how someone from the city could respond so fast to an alert from the tower. I'm still going on the theory that she's there as a response to that alert, seeing that she doesn't seem to be the type to use ranged attacks anyway.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Goatmon

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 19, 2007, 10:24:25 PM
It -would- explain why the ice didn't kill her... if she was up there in the first place, there's no reason she couldn't leap out the back...

If it was Kria doing the killing, I mean...

That is, if she was the one targetted by the ice.  She might be the one that Glory went after, in which case... R.I.P. Glory - chan, we hardly knew ye.  I mean, seriously.  Like, 4 pages.