1-15-07: No cameras?

Started by Madd the Sane, January 15, 2007, 12:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madd the Sane

And I was so looking forward to Biggs being punched. :(
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Grenn

I kind of think no cameras is a good thing. No evidence!

And I so wanted to see a fight. :(

Zedd

Ever small place needs a "mini" bar  :mwaha

xHaZxMaTx

Biggs, the only known enemy to the dreaded Wildy.

superluser

Booo!  Bad Amber heightening the drama by delaying the inevitable confrontations between Dan and Jyrras, Destania and the Dragons, Pyro and Alexsi, Abel and Jyrras... (uh, did I leave anyone out?)

Wait.  That doesn't sound right.  I meant to say, hooray for entertaining writing!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

e_voyager

well Wily does has a point. what good is being the cause of painful mayhem and destructive carnage if there are no witness? there must be something to prove ones notoriety
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Valynth

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 15, 2007, 12:26:33 AM

More like the only known guy who can evade getting his arse handed to him by Wildy.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

e_voyager

Quote from: Valynth on January 15, 2007, 12:32:31 AM
Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 15, 2007, 12:26:33 AM

More like the only known guy who can evade getting his arse handed to him by Wildy.
well not every time as their first encounters showed but this time he really got away form her.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Valynth

hey, I never said he'd ALWAYS evade it, he's just the only who has the chance to avoid it.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Psaakyrn

Quote from: e_voyager on January 15, 2007, 12:34:47 AM
Quote from: Valynth on January 15, 2007, 12:32:31 AM

well not every time as their first encounters showed but this time he really got away form her.

But for all we know, even that meeting may have been orchestrated.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Pentawolf

Bugger.. I was looking forward to wildy beating the holy livign snot out of biggs... curse him and his no cameras....

superluser

You know, I'm rather surprised that Wildy wants a minibar.  Surely Biggs can afford a full bar, and I'd expect that Wildy would be very unsatisfied with those little bottles.

Zedd

Who say that ferret bastard is truthful people

superluser

Quote from: Zedd on January 15, 2007, 01:41:01 AMWho say that ferret bastard is truthful people

I could try to make a sentence diagram out of that, but I'll just leave it at, ``which ferret bastard?''

Manawolf

Couldn't she simply drag him outside by the hair and then lay the smackdown for all his cronies to see?

Stygian

Mmm, she could. But we don't know what is really implied with "no cameras". And besides, I like seeing her getting dissappointed and snubbed yet again.

Also, this had better add to the tension that is building. It would be best if Biggs manipulated wildy a bit and made some insinuations here, a few slips there, and used her to make sure Dan gets just enough wind of this plot of his and Destanias. It would be a good way to earn a new ally... and more importantly, control over another bargaining chip.

Kasarn

Quote from: superluser on January 15, 2007, 01:51:58 AM
Quote from: Zedd on January 15, 2007, 01:41:01 AMWho say that ferret bastard is truthful people

I could try to make a sentence diagram out of that, but I'll just leave it at, ``which ferret bastard?''

Big talk for somebody who uses grave accents and apostrophes instead of quote marks.

MT Hazard

I think Biggs smile says it all. When your that good at manipulating people without magic it gives you a right to be smug.

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

rt

Darn wildy's anger was deflated awfully easy, without violence how is this going to get solved!  :)

Tapewolf

Quote from: rt on January 15, 2007, 09:09:36 AM
Darn wildy's anger was deflated awfully easy, without violence how is this going to get solved!  :)

Apparently by means of alcohol.  I wonder if Biggs confides his plan to her when she (and possibly he) gets plastered?

I wonder if Wildy is an angry drunk...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aridas

Do little people think a mini bar is a whole bar?

MT Hazard

What determines what kind of drunk people are anyway? I know alcohol is meant to potentially increase whatever mood your in but surely there are cases of passive people who become angry drunks and vice-versa.

I know someone who is more coordinated after a few drinks than when sober, how exactly is that possible?

Also while on the subject of alcohol, any idea which drinks cause memory loss/stop memories being formed properly?

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Stygian

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 15, 2007, 09:13:42 AM
Quote from: rt on January 15, 2007, 09:09:36 AM

Apparently by means of alcohol.  I wonder if Biggs confides his plan to her when she (and possibly he) gets plastered?

I wonder if Wildy is an angry drunk...

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 15, 2007, 09:36:47 AM
Do little people think a mini bar is a whole bar?

Neither of you seem to be going somwhere very safe...

Alan Garou

I love the happy expression on Biggs in the second panel. And he's right: spoiling the fun is a big brother's main responsibility.

Reese Tora

Quote from: MT Hazard on January 15, 2007, 09:37:21 AM
What determines what kind of drunk people are anyway? I know alcohol is meant to potentially increase whatever mood your in but surely there are cases of passive people who become angry drunks and vice-versa.

I know someone who is more coordinated after a few drinks than when sober, how exactly is that possible?

Also while on the subject of alcohol, any idea which drinks cause memory loss/stop memories being formed properly?

more like releases inhibitions... a passive person who regularly represses large ammounts of anger might stop repressing, and a person who is a 'tough guy' might normally be putting on an act, which could then slip while drunk.

People are complex creatures, it's hard to figure just what we'll do some times.

there's a certain ammount of 'natural' alcohal in people's systems at all times, some people don't have it.  (my dad knew a guy who drank so much he's go into a coma if he stopped drinking, his body was that dependant on alcohal for him to be normal, but that may not be relevant)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Aleolus

Well, even if Wildy isn't gonna thrash Biggs, she should at least slug him, just to make certain he knows better next time.  Then next we should cut back to Dan and Jy, see how that all plays out!

As for the mini-bar, Woot!  I'm all for that!

Turnsky

Quote from: Aleolus on January 15, 2007, 06:17:56 PM
Well, even if Wildy isn't gonna thrash Biggs, she should at least slug him, just to make certain he knows better next time.  Then next we should cut back to Dan and Jy, see how that all plays out!

As for the mini-bar, Woot!  I'm all for that!

maybe Wildy will do a mean Abel impression later on..

you know the one..

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Kenji

Life needs more mini-bars. Without the ridiculous costs.

Zedd

Short people....short people have no reasson to liiiiiiveee...

Distracting

Sometimes I wonder if the world would be a better place if it had more minibars...then I laugh at myself because I knew all along that it would be.