Application for cast pages for Destinia and Fa'Lina

Started by Psaakyrn, December 27, 2006, 07:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psaakyrn

In my opinion, I think these two should be getting cast pages, because they seem to be fairly important to the storyline now, and seems like to appear more often. So I wrote this up because I'm entirely bored. (corrections and amendments appreciated)

Name: Destinia
Nicknames: Dee, Mom!!!
Family: Edward(Husband), Dan(Son), Alexi (Step-Daughter)
Species: Succubus
Hobbies: Plotting death to dragons
Hair Colour: Blue
Eye Colour: Cyan
Often Seen: Being a gazelle.
Most known for: Being a teacher at SAIA, being a Cyra clan member.
Favourite Food: Pain, ??
Favourite colour: ?? (guessing green)
First appearance: Comic #701

Personality: ?? (inwardly nice, except when dragons are concerned)
History: Destinia was a teacher at SAIA when she left on an assignment, during which she was attached by unknown assailants. Seeking shelter at a nearby inn, she met Edward, the innkeeper, who unlike most adventurers, opted to protect her instead of finish her off, much to the dismay of his patrons. It is unknown what happened that night, but for whatever reason, they were promptly married 2 months later.

Recently, Edward was kidnapped (presumely by dragons), and Destinia has fled to Twink territories, both to hide from said dragons, and to obtain information, that which the head honcho (Biggs) could provide. In exchange, she is now working as a secretary, and they're both planning some sort of revenge against the dragons.

Quirks/Fun Facts: She is the inventor of the "special incantation ploy", though it tended to simply confuse her students.
She had a vested interest in Abel.. though no one would say what it is.
Destinia has known Biggs and his family line for a long time.

Destinia's quote: Stop making my children desire your death!

Name: Fa'Lina
Nicknames: Fa'Lafel, a certain poodle
Family: Unknown
Species: Canine Succubus
Hobbies: Causing "helpful trouble", baking muffins (assumed)
Hair colour: Pink
Eye colour: yellow
Often seen: When she is needed, smiling with pointy teeth
Most known for: Creating SAIA
Favourite food: ??, muffins
Favourite colour: ??
First Seen: Comic #424

Personality: ?? (omniprescent, sadistic)
History: ?? (After the slaughter of her entire clan and sensing how their entire race was beginning to be threatened, Fa'Lina banded together some of the most intelligent and renowned Cubi teachers she could find, and she formed the first and only Cubi school which has to this day remained safe and hidden from all other races.)

Quirks/Fun Facts: She is the only known member of her clan. (unknown, need confirmation on whether she has any relations after her clan slaughter)
Whenever her plan fails, she proceeds to plan B, which generally consists of eating muffins.
She usually brings reference posters everywhere she goes.
When angry, her eyes turn completely white.
Fa'Lina's Quote: What can I say? I prefer cliche arrangements that are in my favour...
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Amber Williams

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Amber Williams

You guys are more than free to do anything you want in the wiki. Even lie.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Amber Panyko on December 27, 2006, 07:42:20 AM
You guys are more than free to do anything you want in the wiki. Even lie.
It's use of custom-modified artwork without your permission that we're balking at, but that appears to be a go-ahead.   :3

Amber Williams

I could have sworn someone already asked for permission and I gave the 'ok'

Either way, it doesnt really bug me since it's more or less a fan-project...kinda like the radio getup.  I doubt theres going to be confusion over who drew the images regardless.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm -trying- to keep a lid on the rampant speculation.

Anytime I notice anyone out-and-out lying, I shall be correcting them forthwith.

.. unless it's in the FAQ. In which case it simply gets noted as such... :-)

Oh, and you -did- give permission. I even posted it, I thought.

*goes looking*

Edit: Ah. I mentioned I was going to, and got busy. So never actually put it up anywhere. Whoops. :-/

Sorry, Amber. My fault. Let me go fix that now.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 27, 2006, 07:59:53 AM
Oh, and you -did- give permission. I even posted it, I thought.
*goes looking*

Unless it was somewhere else, the last words on copyright in the Wiki thread were here:

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=1256.msg69792#msg69792
..which was a little too ambigious when what I was doing involved more than a little redrawing of the original image.

And yeah, I do try to keep speculation and inferences marked as such, or at least backed up with supporting evidence...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 27, 2006, 07:59:53 AM
Edit: Ah. I mentioned I was going to, and got busy. So never actually put it up anywhere. Whoops. :-/
Sorry, Amber. My fault. Let me go fix that now.

Okay, so we're sorted.  Thanks for the clarification Llearch (and Amber, of course!)

llearch n'n'daCorna

... I don't think anyone has invited Psaakyrn to enter all this info into the wikuwiki, though.

Psaakyrn? Try http://dmfa.wikia.com/wiki/Destania_Ti%27Fiona and http://dmfa.wikia.com/wiki/Fa%27Lina :-)

.. you don't have to have a wikia account to edit, but it's preferable if you do, since that way, we can speak politely to you about what we think you should change about your style, rather than just bitching and moaning behind your back :-)

Over to you, anyway :-)