[Art] Unholy radio project45 satrring Dan, Merlitz, Abel, Fi and Bruce of FHigh

Started by GabrielsThoughts, December 13, 2006, 09:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

Haha!  Okay, these are too funny.   :mowtongue  Nice job!
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Zedd

I like see me one with in it...And probley my other self...*evil laugher with eyes glow*

Aridas

Yay! *welcomes it* I love the face change between panel 4 and 5.

Tapewolf

Heh, cool.  Looks like I will have to add an archive of these to the Radio Project site, assuming you don't object, of course.  Are there any plans to colour this one?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

GabrielsThoughts

I've colored everything but the eyes... it symbolizes the um...the inattentive blindness of the artist.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'd say you probably could. Do you think perhaps a pm might be better for starting the questions, though? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on December 14, 2006, 05:31:29 PM
I've colored everything but the eyes... it symbolizes the um...the inattentive blindness of the artist.
Cool.  Out of interest, how long did it take?  I actually began colouring myself, but the edges and boundary cases are taking forever.

GabrielsThoughts

It took about two and a half hours... I use photosoap not photoshop which is easier to use.

GabrielsThoughts

Zedd

Nice update..But seriously...My name is Zedd in that form....Vash is a diffrent person..Diffrent time..diffrent world and *cough* My eyes are green

GabrielsThoughts

technically I didn't specify which was which, and there can be more than one Vash.

Zedd

Yes but still...You could of asked for photo ref hun...

Dakata

Fi and Pip?! Working together?!

IMPOSSIBLE. FI IS PIP-FOOD.

You're a good artist, Gabe. But you're insane. :< Maybe too insane...*Calls the men in white coats*

Aisha deCabre

Buahaha, Pip probably knew that working with a Warp-Aci must have had its advantages.

Awesome work!  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

xHaZxMaTx

Zedd

Tapewolf

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

uh, the morning accident report is brought to you by Lost lake inn... for all your drinking needs.

Zedd

I could do the weather but it cost a few things my friend *still wearing his Guy Fawkes mask*

Aridas

Pff. Those turkeys are nothing. You should see when they deliver elephants.

And about weather... *waves frantically*

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

xHaZxMaTx

Tapewolf

Cool.  I'll add that to my archive when I can get access to my proper machine..

GabrielsThoughts

Aridas