12/8/06 - Ferret Rage!

Started by Grenn, December 07, 2006, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grenn

Uh oh. Looks like Wildy is mad.... after all, she did tell Biggs to stay out of Lost Lake because it is her territory :)

I forsee a +10 attack boost from Wildy's normal....

komissarmakarov

What's worse, she went into the tent- and hasn't come back out yet... :zombiekun2

bill

Looks like someone pressed the Easy button.

xHaZxMaTx

But she's so short, no one noticed her. :<

Landon_Fox

I like how they don't even bat an eye at the large two-handed weapon appearing out of nowhere.

e_voyager

well no one in there right mind stops the bosses sister especially when she can beat the boss. that and the dropped weapon Mab found is probably form some one that tried.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Caswin

In a different context, Mab's expression would be downright unnerving.

You know, hacking through the door and being all "Heeeeeere's MABBY!"

But that wouldn't be Mab.  As it is... I actually foresee another anticlimax.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Aridas

e: no. it's humor. nobody actually dropped anything. it's a reference. To what, I'll leave that up to someone who can think right now, since I can't.

Anyway... Wildy should've taken the voulge with her. It would've been handy for doing unspeakable things. Especially for dealing with Destania if she gets in the way.

Faerie Alex

D&D?

Hmm...I bet Biggs didn't count on Wildy showing up. He really ought to invest in guards for his tent. :rolleyes
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Wanderer

Destania knows better than to get in Wildy's way, I think. She seems far too smart to interfere with a little sibling discussion.

Manawolf

It's actually proficiency, and no one other than the fighter types can use those.  Class skill is for the abilities that you use outside of battle, or for certain special attacks to set up the enemy or avoid damage.

superluser

1.) That doesn't seem like Mab's usual self
2.) The gooney grin makes her look weird
3.) I *like* this new Psycho-Mab and attendant Psycho-Mab model

More, please!

Quote from: Caswin on December 07, 2006, 10:22:49 PMIn a different context, Mab's expression would be downright unnerving.

You know, hacking through the door and being all "Heeeeeere's MABBY!"

Yes!  Yes!  You win the internets!

P.S. Do not make me choose between a Heeere's Mabby! wallpaper and a Pyroduck vs. Biggsowulf wallpaper.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Alan Garou

Biggs is totally, utterly screwed. :mwaha

That will be all.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The question is, will we see what Wildy says to Biggs? Or will she just reappear looking smug?

... or come racing back out at high speed with Destania on her heels?

... only time will tell, indeed. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Yikes...Well this is why I dont have a twin

topher chee

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the black swivel in the background of the last frame.  Check it out.  It looks like it might be smoke

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 07, 2006, 10:31:39 PMThe question is, will we see what Wildy says to Biggs?

I want to see what Wildy says to Destania.

Because Wildy is not old enough to remember Destania's maiden name, but is old enough to remember her.

Will we finally find out what her married name is?

e_voyager

isn't he though? also dropped weapons and items are pretty much standard in RPG's  so there's no need to wonder about it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Teroniss

And so the brave heroes return to Lost Lake, only for Alexsi to be attacked by Merlitz' uninformed ex-party, then get throttled somehow, some way and all is good again. Party  :eager

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: topher chee on December 07, 2006, 10:33:59 PM
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the black swivel in the background of the last frame.  Check it out.  It looks like it might be smoke

Yah. I went back and looked, and, what do you know. It looks like Wildy already torched the place. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

topher chee

haha yes indeed that might be the case

Wildy

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on December 07, 2006, 10:23:20 PM
e: no. it's humor. nobody actually dropped anything. it's a reference. To what, I'll leave that up to someone who can think right now, since I can't.

*raises her hand like an excited 1st grader* Oh oh!! I know! I know! Its a WoW reference!! *squees that she actually gets a game reference for once.. then goes back to killing wee beasties to gain another level*

P.S. Quiche.. The Room mate now.. Noticed the smoke right off and thought it looked as if it was comming from Mab's head. Curious.. Very curious.

Zedd

Quote from: Wildy on December 07, 2006, 10:39:58 PM

*raises her hand like an excited 1st grader* Oh oh!! I know! I know! Its a WoW reference!! *squees that she actually gets a game reference for once.. then goes back to killing wee beasties to gain another level*

P.S. Quiche.. The Room mate now.. Noticed the smoke right off and thought it looked as if it was comming from Mab's head. Curious.. Very curious.

Heh seems like you love causing the chaos apon your bros place dont ya caffined nut dont ya....:shifty *hands her a charleson chew*

Manawolf

Looks like the smoke's coming from behind the wall.  It's origin in the panel is close to Mab's head, but coming from the wall nonetheless.

topher chee

Quote from: Wildy on December 07, 2006, 10:39:58 PM

haha i thought that too at first, i thought what the hell is wrong with her antannae?!

Caswin

Quote from: Wildy on December 07, 2006, 10:39:58 PMNoticed the smoke right off and thought it looked as if it was comming from Mab's head. Curious.. Very curious.
Well, I'm not sure about the smoke, but there is the odd configuration of her antennae, facing in opposite directions... maybe that's madness? (Where, someone has speculated and I'm tempted to agree, touched together and forming a circuit means ebil, etc.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Netami

Why does the sign say "exit"? Typically if you're facing a doorway leading into an area, it would say "entrance" as it is relative to the person walking into an area.

Caswin

Quote from: Netami on December 07, 2006, 10:46:05 PM
Why does the sign say "exit"? Typically if you're facing a doorway leading into an area, it would say "entrance" as it is relative to the person walking into an area.
Maybe it's a one-way thing.  Biggs may or may not have a lot of people to see; they can't be all bumping into each other through silly inefficient two-way doors.
Yap yap.

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

superluser

Quote from: Netami on December 07, 2006, 10:46:05 PMWhy does the sign say "exit"? Typically if you're facing a doorway leading into an area, it would say "entrance" as it is relative to the person walking into an area.

Well, maybe it's to specify that the other door is the entrance, and that one is the wrong way.

Now, why is the sign shaped like a trapezoid?