12/04/06 What women really want

Started by Mock AV, December 03, 2006, 10:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mock AV

And there is Alexsi's greedy streek, or perhaps everyone's greedy streak.

Roureem Egas

So what will be in it for Biggs? Another meeting with Dan? :3

Mock AV

>:3 ooooh THIS could get interesting

*bats Evil side away* I mean...

<-<

Pink! :3

Manawolf

"Oh I know what the ladies like."

And I'm probably one of those four.

RJ

When I was reading the first panel, for some reason I could only imagine Biggs talking in an Adam West as Batman voice D:

Snuggles

Well thats good for Manawolf.  :)

Any way I think that Biggs is going to get hit here soon. :3

superluser

Quote from: Roureem Egas on December 03, 2006, 10:48:31 PMSo what will be in it for Biggs? Another meeting with Dan? :3

I had just assumed that he was offering a marriage proposal.  It's unusual to offer power to someone unless you make them a partner in your empire.

And it would be difficult to control that partner unless you keep close to her.

Unless... (oh, no...)

If Biggs sends someone back with her.  A close trusted confidante...

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Manawolf

I see possible usurption.  Alexsi knows she could do better (plus already has someone), but it wouldn't hurt to come out of this experience a little "richer."

Zedd

Aww well it was fun knowing this wouldnt last

Mock AV

Quote from: RJ on December 03, 2006, 10:56:00 PM
When I was reading the first panel, for some reason I could only imagine Biggs talking in an Adam West as Batman voice D:
Well that's interesting I imagined his voice more squeaky than normal in that panel.  :eager

Grenn

I donno. Pyro may not like that. He'd just sit on Biggs and swat his lackeys away while getting him to "loose" his interest in Alexi.

"Are you willing to be civilized now?" :)

Madmann135

Power and Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Biggs may be seducing Alexsi with power but I think Pyroduck got her with his personality and dragonish charm (always wanted to say that).

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Mock AV

Quote from: superluser on December 03, 2006, 10:58:08 PM
Quote from: Roureem Egas on December 03, 2006, 10:48:31 PMSo what will be in it for Biggs? Another meeting with Dan? :3

I had just assumed that he was offering a marriage proposal.  It's unusual to offer power to someone unless you make them a partner in your empire.

Unless... (oh, no...)

Perhaps a threeway marrige? It IS twink terriories.  :U

Snuggles

Quote from: Mock AV on December 03, 2006, 11:01:04 PM
Quote from: superluser on December 03, 2006, 10:58:08 PM

Unless... (oh, no...)

Perhaps a threeway marrie? It IS twink terriories.  :U
Maybe.... Maybe not.... >:3

Zedd

I tell ya it will be great see the moments but I think Alexi is strong enough and could crush him with her thumb alone...Yet anyone can hurt the little horny boy

Manawolf

Wait a minute, this just turned into another love triangle involving girl loving cool guy while nerdy guy tries to court her (he's the leader of the twinks, I think that counts as nerd).  At least Pyro actually like Alexsi back in that triangle.

superluser

Quote from: Mock AV on December 03, 2006, 11:01:04 PMPerhaps a threeway marrie? It IS twink terriories.  :U

I'm not sure who you're talking about here, but the candidates would be Alexsi and either Dan or Destania.

And I doubt Dan, Destania or Alexsi would ever consent to marrying each other.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Mock AV

Quote from: Manawolf on December 03, 2006, 11:05:02 PM
Wait a minute, this just turned into another love triangle involving girl loving cool guy while nerdy guy tries to court her (he's the leader of the twinks, I think that counts as nerd).  At least Pyro actually like Alexsi back in that triangle.
Love Triangles are the universal currency of fan-banter.

Mock AV

Quote from: superluser on December 03, 2006, 11:07:37 PM
Quote from: Mock AV on December 03, 2006, 11:01:04 PMPerhaps a threeway marrie? It IS twink terriories.  :U

I'm not sure who you're talking about here, but the candidates would be Alexsi and either Dan or Destania.

And I doubt Dan, Destania or Alexsi would ever consent to marrying each other.
Simply a joke  >:3 don't read too much into it.

Snuggles

Quote from: Mock AV on December 03, 2006, 11:08:24 PM
Love Triangles are the universal currency of fan-banter.
Damn Strait

Manawolf

Yes yes, the gossip flows like a river strait because of them.

Zedd

Anyone wanna marry a desprate ferret? One who claims he's a damned genie?

Mock AV

Quote from: Manawolf on December 03, 2006, 11:14:24 PM
Yes yes, the gossip flows like a river strait because of them.
Is that necissarly a bad thing?

Manawolf

Well, the author doesn't seem to appreciate it, at least from experience.

Elader Arkon

Hmm... I don't think Biggs is offering a marriage proposal. Possibly a more distant partnership to possibly keep Wildy in check?

Aridas

Somehow this sounds like it belonged in a Star Wars movie somewhere along the line. Not sure who's saying it, but it's all about the dark side.

GabrielsThoughts

:januscat Lexi kills biggs, and she can still have all those things...granted she'd have to share with wildy.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Pentawolf

*Pentawolf chuckles* "My my.....  Oh the temtations of power.  Greed IS one way to get to a woman's heart..  unless she one of those do gooding "true love" types...  And who would want something like that?  Always prone to running off with some hero or something... good show, good show."

*Aurissa appears and smacks pent in the back of the head with her romance novels*

"!!!" *pent is down for the count and is thusely dragged off..... and stuffed under the carpet somewheres*

Aridas

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on December 04, 2006, 12:24:44 AM
:januscat Lexi kills biggs, and she can still have all those things...granted she'd have to share with wildy.
If she did that, Wildy would probably be something like "OMG YOU KILLED HIM INSTEAD OF LETTING ME DO IT! D:<" She'd owe Wildy a lot more than that.

Zaon

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on December 03, 2006, 11:36:54 PM
Somehow this sounds like it belonged in a Star Wars movie somewhere along the line. Not sure who's saying it, but it's all about the dark side.
but the darkside has cookies...CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES