11-13-06 Destania wears glasses?

Started by Faerie Alex, November 12, 2006, 11:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faerie Alex

Well, I guess she doesn't approve of the wedding, then.

Surprising to see that Dan hasn't messed up yet. Yet...
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Netami

KarlOmega1

Destania is even more beautiful in this comic strip.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Madmann135

Destania has a style of her own and I must say I'm impressed.
So that answers the question why that Gazel lasted this long in Twinx territories.

I wanna see a cubi Rampage but I bet I'm gonna get a nice quiet exscape.

On a side note Dan and Abel seem to have things in order.
Wonder how long that will last and I wonder what Alexsi will think when she gets back?

Also I must say working for an evil orginization while looking for your hubby in said orginization is quite cleaver.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Cogidubnus

This is perhaps a belated observation, but I suppose we now know where the blue in Dan's wings come from...

rt

well it seems surprises all around for all .. just in a different way than what would be expected.

Given all the mad schemes and plots in the last few comics posts the alternative gives quite a chuckle  :giggle :giggle

Anticheese

That mouse reporter looks familiar...

Zedd

Hmmm looks like everything going quite well...Yet with Alexi and mum....No clue why their there...Peachy side note...Age hasnt seem to slow down Dessy

Alondro

*Charles suspects some sort of plot is in the works!*  Get Alexsi... get Mab and Pyro alone... Dan and Abel at the tavern... everyone else scattered... yes!  Such a complex and intricate plan that doesn't make any sense since each person would have to move in just the right direction for it to work, but will work anyway since it's written that way, could only be thought up by one type of individual!  It's obviously the work of an anime villain!  I suspect... *points finger accusingly*  Aizen Sosuke!

*Charline erfs*  Uhm, he's too busy with the Hogyoku right now, making arrancar.  Plus, he's in Hueco Mundo, not Furrae.

*Charles blinks*  Really?  Oh... then I'll just blame it on Ink as usual.   He's always good for blame, since he's evil.  

*Charline agrees*  Yes.  I never did trust that evil Dr.  Something about the way he was always jabbing people in the butt with cubification needles just didn't set right...   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Madmann135

Dan gets his wings, his Bishi charm and fighting skills from his mom.

His dad gave him his looks and reckless demener.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ITOS

Destina's clothing reminds me some of what Alexi wears (before she got kidnapped) but her hair reminds me more of Dan's now.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Grenn

Age? She's not that old. At least not for a Cubi :)

And yes, seeing her in the new drawing style versus Dan in the same style shows off some nice similarities. That's totally Dan's wing structure, and the hair is a dead look alike albeit blue here :)

I know she's not Lex's biological mother, but I still see a bit of similarity. Meh. It's probably just the whole feline thing :p

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Netami on November 12, 2006, 11:21:46 PM
Lists not lisits.

She works for the Twinks.  It's leet speak.  :)

With regards,
Ted

Grenn

I think that Abel puts on the perfect Merlitz act. Just kind of sitting there with the "I hate the world, but I'm bored to death" face

:mowwink

e_voyager

indeed i wound not know the difference.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Madd the Sane

after all this, I can just see Alexi hugging Dan when she learned what he did.

And Dan will fall to the ground, being thrown back by his sister's hug.  Not to mention Destania probably coming to lost lake and/or finding Edward.

I wonder what kind of relation Destania and Abel had, if any.  It might be the same as Aaryanna, or it might be more of a friendship
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

it is better to scout the situation then to destroy everything fires and ask about it later.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

AmigaDragon

Ooh, how's this idea? Biggs has more than one group out doing the kidnaps and another group sees Dan-ielle and thinks the other(s) failed or got sidetracked, so they kidnap "Alexi" too (or is that two?)... twin brides for the wedding!  :mowwink
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

e_voyager

don't forgot the bodyguard is there this time.

Tapewolf

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on November 12, 2006, 11:22:07 PM

Personally I think the glasses spoil her a bit.  I'd guess those are for her disguise or something similar.  If 'cubi are able to change their eye colour, warping the eye slightly to correct a vision problem shouldn't be too hard.

Quote from: Alondro on November 13, 2006, 12:09:38 AM
*Charles suspects some sort of plot is in the works!*  Get Alexsi... get Mab and Pyro alone... Dan and Abel at the tavern... everyone else scattered... yes!  Such a complex and intricate plan that doesn't make any sense since each person would have to move in just the right direction for it to work, but will work anyway since it's written that way

Give me some credit - my theory was that the plan had failed since the idea was to draw Dan into the TT.   >:3
Of course that theory was based upon Destania orchestrating it, so meh.

Quote from: Grenn on November 13, 2006, 01:15:41 AM
I think that Abel puts on the perfect Merlitz act. Just kind of sitting there with the "I hate the world, but I'm bored to death" face

I agree.  That's why I like Merlitz, strange as it sounds..

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

superluser

Quote from: Grenn on November 13, 2006, 01:15:41 AM

:mowwink

More of the petulant Merlitz face.  I love it!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Doraion

Right Merlitz always has that face usually.

Doraion: Hey we already knew Ink was evil Charline and Charles.  Though you come close when you got into it Charline - -;  Chris did end up in the middle of a needle jab from you afterall.

Me: I'm just glad it didn't work.  guess it was a dud and my immune system kept me from getting ill from that tainted cubification serum with the rusty needle. ^_^

Dard

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 13, 2006, 04:25:11 AM
Quote from: KarlOmega1 on November 12, 2006, 11:22:07 PM
I'm afraid I have to agree.
Usually I think that many women look more beautiful with glasses than without, but the style of Destanias glasses are so business-woman-like. Not really sexy.

Vidar

Quote from: Dard on November 13, 2006, 06:03:38 AM
Usually I think that many women look more beautiful with glasses than without, but the style of Destanias glasses are so business-woman-like. Not really sexy.

That depends on who you ask. There are plenty people with "kinky librarian"-fantasies around.  :rolleyes
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Tapewolf

Out of interest, I'll see if I can remove her glasses tonight, if I remember.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

I think the Destania with the glasses is very sexy imagine your face to face with Destania and you look intensly at her and kiss her *and yes I have kinky libarian fetish so there :tongue* Anyway she is sexy regardless of the glasses man edward is a lucky man to have married her.

MojoTheMonkeyNG

Ha ha ha ha, Oh Amber.  I guess Amber's slight giveaway in a comic  quite sometime to this one was right. Thankfully, fluffy choked her so she wouldn't procrastinate, and we wouldn't have this comic.

Akisohida

Augh! The inn is squeaky clean! That means my web is gone! ;.; Also, with Dans streak of not doing anything right, he eventually had to do SOMETHING right! ^.^
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Stygian

...sigh. Comical releif is all well, but when the main character has to be a complete doofus or get put down most of the time to make it work, it kind of spoils the fun. I have often ended up in situations where I have had to apologize, or to learn from my mistakes, or to smooth things over. But I am rarely reckless, and I do not beleive that I have ever acted outright stupidly (or at least, I hope not). That makes the "stupid-humor" kind of irritating, since you can't really identify with or relate to it.

I hope that this twists in some unexpected way, but not because Dan makes a complete ass out of himself.