10/21/06 - None of your bizzynezz :P

Started by Pendolse, October 20, 2006, 09:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pendolse

bill

Zedd

Kenji

Please. Obviously he's just mad cause Abel got higher grades on the SATs, thus Devin's dad beat him, leading to a lesser known life of crime where blue boy had to pretend to be an angel prostitute to gain entrance into big businesses and swipe company secrets.
Geeze.

bill

That's what happens when you get a 6 on your GEDs.

DigitalMan

Huh... I can't believe it. He's quite possibly gay for Abel. I never thought I'd say that with any level of seriousness...

xHaZxMaTx

Abel:  Why did you throw rocks at me?
Devin:  It's non of your business, even though it has everything to do with you.
Abel:  Ok! :3

?

Zedd

Its a love hate relationship people and congrats Amber....

GabrielsThoughts

Again this is one of those situations (like naruto) where I don't think the characters are gay. Devin probably had a horible childhood, probably a nasty older sibling or something. Children who don't grow up with siblings are not used to heckling and tickle torture, poking and titty twisters. Devin might have been treating Abel in the same way as his older Sibling(s) and may not have realized what he was doing was harmful or mean.

Edit: My sister Is The spawn of the devil !!! EVIL! My brothers for some reason are especialy nice
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Wanderer

Gee, people sure are quick to jump on the "he loves Abel!" wagon. He's not blushing folks. He's not talking like he's embarrassed, nor acting like it. Might I suggest waiting at least until the hat is dropped before jumping on the nearest bandwagon?

bill

DMFA Plot Rule #462: They aren't gay. Probably.

Zedd

Did I say anything about being gay? I meant love hate relatisonships as friendship peoples

DigitalMan

Hence why I said "quite possibly." The situation at hand does lend its self very much to that assumption, but it is not conclusive proof. 'Tis up to Amber to decide in the end.

Speaking of which, I'm gonna guess she's getting married this weekend?

bill

Seriously, what's a better storyline, "Devin knows a Terrible Thing about Something that can be Dramatically Revealed Later", or "Devin is Gay for Abel"?

Don't answer that.

e_voyager

so cold it warms my heart. that is on strange  scene.  i think that lust and envy my have there role in it but i doubt if we will learn the full truth anytime soon.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Draksaith

Also considering Amber is going to be gone till monday...

Now... is She getting married?  I just joined recently so I'm out of the loop here.

Blast

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 20, 2006, 10:10:10 PM
Abel:  Why did you throw rocks at me?
Devin:  It's non of your business, even though it has everything to do with you.
Abel:  Ok! :3

?

That's what I was thinking. >>'

And I fail to see how this solidifies any claim that Devin's gay for Abel. There are other reasons for people to torment others, folks. :/

Zedd

Long story short....Devin needs a hug from daddeh...But daddy wasnt there...*plays on guitar*

Alondro

*snerks*  Seriously.  I was asking myself "How on earth is it none of Abel's business?"  I'd think wanting to know why someone hates you or throws things at you is absolutely your business!  Consider the following...

Person 1:  Why are you stalking me and trying to take nekkid pics of me through my bathroom window?

Perverted Stalker:  None of your business!

*Person 1 pulls out shotgun and blows hole in Perverted Stalker's chest*

You see?  Avoiding the question can only lead to heartache!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Aridas

What everyone seems to be saying right now does NOT AT ALL fit with what's happening o.O

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 20, 2006, 10:26:12 PM
DMFA Plot Rule #462: They aren't gay. Probably.
You mean, "DMFA Plot Rule #462: They aren't gay. Probably. Or not. Maybe. We'll see."

Stygian

If that's how things worked, we'd have far less business-celebrities in the world. Which would be a good thing.

And all those guys of you in denial who are releiving pressure through this, and you shonen-ai fangirls... Do not get with the ghey! I repeat, do not get with the ghey! They are having a conversation, and one is being a jerk! No ghey!

Draksaith

It's probably just some pent up secret with either parents or cubi/wing phobia...

Death by shonen-ai... still cracks me up

Regal

And he continues to be a jerk. If you make someone's childhood a hell, it is their business to know why!

Cogidubnus

Hmmm...

At first when I read the comic, I was like 'Lolz, what do mean it's not his business?', but in reading it again, I think that Devin might not actually be trying to be arbitrary, here.

Note that Devin does not say that he hates Abel right now. He says that 'it was a long time ago, we were kids'. So, it would seem that although Devin does not hate Abel now, he did indeed once, and he has some deep-seated issues about it. Remember that the principal of the school didn't like Abel either - and she had blue coloring...like Devin? Perhaps we have figured out where Devin got his attitudes toward our favorite Cubi?

Maybe Dr. Phil needs to pay them a visit. Meh.

Alternatively, he might just be gay for Abel.

Grenn

Maybe he's a Cubi who decided to try and live a new life because he had a crappy life with beings picking on him :p

So one day he decided to pretend to be a being's child by replacing them at a young age and wanted to see what growing up as a being would be like.

Maybe Abel hates those who take on alternate identities because he finds out that Devin's whole life was a false identity and that false identity made his young life a living hell.

Wild speculation, but it kinda makes sense. Abel already hates Devin, and he then finds that out.

Who knows?

Of course maybe I'm just piecing a few bits of info together in the wrong way. But speculation works that way :D

komissarmakarov

Quote from: Zedd on October 20, 2006, 10:50:38 PM
Long story short....Devin needs a hug from daddeh...But daddy wasnt there...*plays on guitar*

Perhaps the priblem was that Daddy was there- all too much...

...and Abel got th brunt of Devin's anger. :tired

Tapewolf

That's just weird.  And no, Devin is not embarrassed - in the second panel, he's doing what Abel did when he won the chance to have his very own storyline, i.e. black rage.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Slipdance

I missed something.  Who's Frankly?  And who is he to say what is or isn't Abel's business?  :B

Zina

I don't see where the whole "Devin's gay for Abel" thing is coming in. I more or less read this page as: something horrible happened to Devin in his childhood involving something with wings, maybe a demon or a cubi or what have you, and he took out his anger on Abel. Whatever happened was upsetting and he doesn't want to talk about it. Either way, he regrets it now.
*shrug*
Besides, we all know Devin's doing Xander. I mean, c'mon.

ITOS

Quote from: Zina on October 21, 2006, 04:55:42 AM
Besides, we all know Devin's doing Xander. I mean, c'mon.

Maybe Abel tried to be friend with Xander and Devin didn't like that? :meh

Anyway, Devins said that he was bullying Abel because of "bad reasons". Does that mean it was weak reasons or uncomfortable reasons?
This generic comment was brought to you by: