10/16/06 The Anti-Hotness...

Started by VioletDusk, October 15, 2006, 11:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VioletDusk

Damn, I could be gay for Magically Disguised Dan. ;)

*edit- corrected date in title- Dam*

Zorro

Well since you posted first this is the official thread.

Dan probably has an enhanced tolerance from pain from being an Adventurer.

Supercheese

The odd part is, judging by Abel's comments, he's seen quite a few guys in Dan's situation (i.e. gender swappin'). How many situations could arise in which such a thing would be carried out?

... wait, don't answer that.

e_voyager

lol still he has a point. family is not attractive. i think that he  may be be picking up Alexi's temper as well as her look.  poor Abel i hope Dan got some control to go with the temper.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Alondro

I can imagine Dan saying to Abel, "Look at my butt.."  Then Abel replying "Ok... cool."  It matches what everyone already thinks about Dan and Abel anyway.   ;)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Kenji

Considering how Dan feeds off pain, he probably had a joygasm during the transformation. >.>

e_voyager

did you just may and illusion to the does this make me look fat joke?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

Reminds me of the Bob and George comic, in which a male character asks the female character who he had swapped bodies with:
"So, does this mean we've 'done it'?

Death ensued, if I remember correctly....

xHaZxMaTx

He still has to get to used to them.  I can see him knocking everything over. xD

Saist

I'm surprised. I expected Amber to do a quick plot-shift and leave us hanging until comic #700 for Dan in a dress.

however... he is.. um...

well, he looks good in a dress, surprisingly...

and um.. dear me, IS THAT A SPACEBALLS JOKE IN THE FINAL PANEL????

RJ

I'm sure Dan is going to be scarred for life- literally so if Alexsi finds out about it :3

xHaZxMaTx

Hmm, I just happened to think, "How does Abel know Alexi's body so well?"  :erk

Arcalane

I'd expected more pain. But pain is not good. Unless you're inflicting it on your enemies. :rolleyes

The resemblance is striking, but not perfect. :P

Also; 10/16/06.

Zedd

Well who says all magic is perfect?

GabrielsThoughts

:kruger the pain will haunt dan's nightmares as he dreams of "being" with pyroduck

Dan wakes up in a cold sweat and screams ....and he is once again Alexi "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

James StarRunner

Hmm... I wonder then... Would Dan have Alexi's voice now?

Saist

Quote from: James StarRunner on October 15, 2006, 11:52:27 PM

noooo you don't James. You get to voice... it all!!   :mowwink :mowwink :mowwink

Kenji

Quote from: je.saist on October 15, 2006, 11:53:25 PM

noooo you don't James. You get to voice... it all!!   :mowwink :mowwink :mowwink

Make sure to go high pitched. :3 I can't imagine the looks when he's yelling, though..

Zedd

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 15, 2006, 11:56:46 PM

Make sure to go high pitched. :3 I can't imagine the looks when he's yelling, though..

James will need a lemon drops after that :P

Hilary

Somehow, Alexsi will find out about the last panel's comment, and somehow, Abel will die.  xD

Random question: If a pregnant girl got total gender-swap, what happens to the kid? Does it just magically reappear when she gets the transformation reversed, or does it disappear forever? Or does it stay inside her male self, wherever that would be...?

xHaZxMaTx

How about we just not think about it. ;)

Hilary

When the babies start to disappear, then you'll be sorry!  :P

Saist

Quote from: Hilary on October 16, 2006, 12:01:45 AM
Somehow, Alexsi will find out about the last panel's comment, and somehow, Abel will die.  xD

Random question: If a pregnant girl got total gender-swap, what happens to the kid? Does it just magically reappear when she gets the transformation reversed, or does it disappear forever? Or does it stay inside her male self, wherever that would be...?

:mowdizzy :mowdizzy :mowdizzy

oook.

Back to the topic, is it just me, or is Dan now in the line of Candidate for Being Snuggled?

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Hilary on October 16, 2006, 12:03:58 AM
When the babies start to disappear, then you'll be sorry!  :P
Right, because the world doesn't already have enough people. :sweatdrop

*Is pessimistic*

Gildedtongue

And the eye comment is definately foreshadowing to future panels.  The eye comment also needs some eye shadow as well, and some masceara...

Slipdance

Am I the only one on the board that is having Ranma flashbacks?  

~Yappa pa yappa pa iishanten...~

James StarRunner

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 15, 2006, 11:56:46 PM

Well, I can do high pitched... I did a little kid for a bit on another project... It's not really the same thing though, it's not just the pitch I need to worry about.

Zedd

Just you slip and now that theme is now endless going in my skull

Artanis

Quote from: Hilary on October 16, 2006, 12:01:45 AM
Most "enchant" based gander swaps I've seen/heard of have a save throw (or "chance to fail") if the subject is pregnant, if you fail that fetus dies while the subject is transformed.
In the webcomic El Goonish Shive, Ted's Transform Gun (a multi-purposem object-oriented, fully programable, "what would you like to be today" device) will not work on pregnant beings. It has various interlocks to prevent the transformation from inadvertently killing the subject(s), and initially was designed to aid in the rescue of a society losing it's ability to reproduce, killing fetuses would be counter-productive.
In a Ranma fanfic I once read (actually, a fanfic spawned by the fanfic "The Virus" where the aquatrans effect was accidentally spread world-wide by a mutated, non-fatal virus,) there were some fatalities as it afflicted pregnant women.

Really depends on the author, though it seems intelligently designed methods tend to have safeties.
... messy subject.

Anyway. Back to the comic. I'm trying to figure out why that dress isn't falling off.

Zedd

Did I mention Dan has a nice ass too? O.o;