Kittah Art...MA for NAKEDNESS!

Started by kittyblackrabbit, October 10, 2006, 03:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleolus

Wow.  You know Kittah, from what I've seen, I think you might be able to do adult artwork quite well.  Interested in giving it a try, possibly?

xHaZxMaTx

Methinks you should have a look at the rest of the thread and even the title of the thread.

kittyblackrabbit

Haz i think he means the seriously adult stuff... that i cant post here, but i have done SOME not alot but SOME adult work. It's just not as talked about as my pg stuff  :)

Kenji

That's cause those people who see more mature your art tend to keep quiet about such things. X3
Well, some of em do.
Though you should, umm.. think about adding a night elf hunter to your pg pictures. O:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Subtle, FKK, subtle. :-)

Kittah, "can't" because it's against the rules, or "can't" because you don't want to? As I see the rules, as long as it's well-labelled as being NSFW, and isn't gratuitious, you can post anything you like.

Correct me where I'm mistaken, please? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

kittyblackrabbit

Quote from: FireKatKid on January 10, 2007, 06:47:42 PM
That's cause those people who see more mature your art tend to keep quiet about such things. X3
Well, some of em do.
Though you should, umm.. think about adding a night elf hunter to your pg pictures. O:3
When wildy's NE hits 60 she's getting a pic in whatever gear i see fit ? or  none at all.... but if this is an obvious excuse to get me to draw your ne hunter naked with her pet then i'll gladly oblige.

Kenji

Quote from: Kittah on January 10, 2007, 10:26:51 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on January 10, 2007, 06:47:42 PM
Well, some of em do.
When wildy's NE hits 60 she's getting a pic in whatever gear i see fit ? or  none at all.... but if this is an obvious excuse to get me to draw your ne hunter naked with her pet then i'll gladly oblige.

Wha? o_O No, I was just saying you should draw a Hunter. Normally. X3

Wildy

Sweet Kitty, that looks awesome.

Still grinding to 60. I'm half way there.

And, I'm supposed to tell you, respec shadow.  :boogie

kittyblackrabbit

Nah, holy/disc for the win (more goup invites :P)

Jack McSlay

mmm nice... detailed dresses are shmexy
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

kittyblackrabbit

hahahaha

i went to an instance and this is what hapend, and my char is an undead warlock. LOL

Zedd

kittyblackrabbit

Ok so based on the current line of the story with Lorenda and Corsets i decied to do some much overdue fan art. LOL

Yes there is a belly there i will be more promininet when i color it in :)

Zedd

Well dont it look lovely so far with the linearts

Paladin Sheppard

Aye Zedd it does look go so far...Can't wait for the Colour Kittah!

Aleolus

OK, just remember that corsets don't just push weight in, they push it up.  Meaning, Lorenda would be even bustier wearing a corset than she normally would.  Unless this is just a thin Lorenda

kittyblackrabbit

Thats somethngi wouldnt forget, but like i said everything will be more obvious in the color version as thats just line art

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Aleolus on March 21, 2007, 11:39:31 AM
OK, just remember that corsets don't just push weight in, they push it up.  Meaning, Lorenda would be even bustier wearing a corset than she normally would.  Unless this is just a thin Lorenda

I think that her arms and legs would be thicker too.... but Kittah you are improving a lot over the last year or so.

PBH

kittyblackrabbit

Her hair reminds me of those old school barbie doll coloring books when barbie and the rockers were still the thing to do...

Anyway she's done

GabrielsThoughts

I'm sorry, but the curves, corset or not,  leave alot to be desired...although the concept is brilliant, something about it looks like lorenda crawled out of a trailer park.

If it were me I would have dawn her a little more healthy looking than she appears in this image.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Aleolus

Great artwork.  Really.  All I have to say is Lorenda, skinny or not, needs a bigger bust, and bigger hips.  Looks great, just doesn't look quite like Lorenda.

Nimrods Son

really...uhm... "inspiring". though I personally prefer skirts going up over the hips :)

kittyblackrabbit

In boredem i finally got around to finishing something that was just sittin on the back burner...
Yes there are issues with it, but i didnt get to fix them as i inked this  awhile ago just never scanned or colord it
Yes i got lazy, there is no BG

Paladin Sheppard

Nikki

Looks pretty Hawt...

Keep up with the good art, Kittah

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Aleolus

Most wonderfulness, Kittah!  As I said before, you should do "hentai" style adult-work!  You would be wonderful at it!   ;) :mwaha

Nikki

Quote from: Aleolus on April 15, 2007, 02:17:31 PM
Most wonderfulness, Kittah!  As I said before, you should do "hentai" style adult-work!  You would be wonderful at it!   ;) :mwaha
:<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

kittyblackrabbit

Quote from: Aleolus on April 15, 2007, 02:17:31 PM

I'm very picky on hentai style adult work, however, if your paying or such items then we can talk :)

Nino

It seems kind of crazy to draw LORENDA like that. I mean, of all the DMFA characters to put into a corset and try to make look super-thin, you had to choose the one that was more on the heavier side? Doesn't make sense to me =<