10-2-06

Started by GabrielsThoughts, October 01, 2006, 11:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

Ha ha, Dan thinks Abel and Pyro were having "relations"...
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Jim Halisstrad

If Pyro doesn't slam Abel's head through a wall I'll.... well not be surprised but disappointed.  I like Able well enough, but he needs the crap slapped out of him :p

[edit, flagrent computer error]

Manawolf

Pudding.  That is all...for now.

James StarRunner

Oh my... I'm definatly waiting till the house is empty before I record those lines.

Zedd

Nice eyeshadow though

Toric

Dan is one of the last people I'd expect to say something like that. He's definitely the Cubi I'd least expect to say it. Oh well, as somebody probably already stated in another thread, at least he already knows how to walk in high heels. :laugh
Yap by Silver.

Aridas

Amber's doing this stuff on purpose to embarass the radio project crew.

In other news, I think we have even more proof Abel isn't gay, for those of you who still don't believe otherwise.

komissarmakarov

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 02, 2006, 12:39:55 AM
I think we have even more proof Abel isn't gay

Isn't gay for Dan... :mowwink

Grenn

:yeahthat

Well then. I'd have a hard time replying to that line too.........

But for the first time in DMFA history, I believe we may see Dan without his back wings. Of course.... yeah, he'll also be trying to look like his sister too, which for Dan... it's bordering on creepy. :laugh

Tarkya

Talk about crossdressing...

But I love Abel's expression. ^^

"Za?"

Jim Halisstrad

On a different note though, I am digging where this story is going XD
I bet Dan looks cute when he finally gets all dolled up

Zedd

Musta took awhile get in that dress

Saist

Quote from: James StarRunner on October 02, 2006, 12:21:10 AM
Oh my... I'm definatly waiting till the house is empty before I record those lines.

don't you have sisters? aren't we going to make sure that the tape gets back to them?

Magic

At least they'll feel natural, this time around. Take that as you will.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

tenlaius

lets just hope dan doesn't become all weird and turn femmy more often on us xD.

but ya..the look on abel's face was priceless =P

lucas marcone

youre all overlooking the real creepy thing here......why does dan know his sisters BRA SIZE? seriously he didnt even stop to thingk or second guess himself. he just KNEW.

MT Hazard

And heres me thinking that he could be sensible and go for the "My name's Dan, Alexsi isn't availble at the moment,family crisis.." Of course that would be far less funny and prone to problems. As even Dans beginging to notice "I should of seen that coming, my lifes just one big walking cliche"(Vol 605) He could even go for being Alexsi's sister, that could avoid loads of problems, therefore he probably won't. That and this has probably ben  secret fantasy of his for years.

Quote from: lucas marcone on October 02, 2006, 06:11:10 AM
youre all overlooking the real creepy thing here......why does dan know his sisters BRA SIZE? seriously he didnt even stop to thingk or second guess himself. he just KNEW.

well she is the child of an amazon, wonder where his fasination came from?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Arcalane

Because he's Dan? :P

Also, it seems Pyroduck is more vulnerable to sudden and unexpected surprises along those lines, unlike Abel.

Either that or Abel just dropped him. >:3

King Of Hearts

I know my mother and sister's cup size, but that's because I do laundry from time to time.

Oh Dan the calm one... not quite a role he is expected to fill.

About time one of my predictions hit the spot... crossdressing that is.

Though I believe it would hae been more interesting if Abel used this as a shape shifting drill.

Tapewolf

youre all overlooking the real creepy thing here......why does dan know his sisters BRA SIZE?
It's probably printed on the garment. 

I think we'll live :twisted

QuoteIn other news, I think we have even more proof Abel isn't gay, for those of you who still don't believe otherwise.
Well that really depends if Ink was just messing with our heads, doesn't it?  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Joshua

Abel's "...ZA?" and the look on his face are priceless. I don't think Dan's straight, matter-of-fact stating of it helped any. ;) They totally made that strip.

Sid

I suddenly had to think of the Japanese dub of "Read or Die"... "Za Pehpah..." XD

Highly ironic that Dan calls Abel and Pyro "you two girls" while getting ready to put on a pink dress :P
And yeah, I think Abel just dropped him, even though Pyro's mind is apparently also a bit fried preoccupied since he just falls down like that.

I'll believe that only when she breaks the rating and lets the crew perform "Closer" by the "Nine Inch Nails" or something. *cackles*

Radioproject crew: "AMBER, WHY?" 'A'
Amber: *deep, God-like voice* "Because I can." >:3
:boogie

Zedd

Amber is now the raspy evil elder god from soul reaver..ANd she wrapps her tentcles around ever aspet of our sanity and slowly draining it bit by bit...*sneezes* On a side note...I think I gots a cold *sniffles*

luiqui

Quote from: Ink on October 02, 2006, 02:46:45 AM
At least they'll feel natural, this time around. Take that as you will.

OHOHOHO.

Alan Garou

Wheee! Here comesĀ  :mowdan ielle! And Abel's expression is absolutely priceless. :laugh (On a related note, why did Abel suddenly go German on us?) Also, I notice that Dan is already wearing mascara.

Sid

Quote from: Alan Garou on October 02, 2006, 09:20:42 AM
(On a related note, why did Abel suddenly go German on us?)

Nah, if he was going German on us, he'd go "Ze?" (as in "Vhat ze fahk?") and not "Za?" :P
:boogie

rt

:mwaha  xD  :laugh A great laugh to start the morning

QuoteAnd heres me thinking that he could be sensible and go for the "My name's Dan, Alexsi isn't availble at the moment,family crisis.." Of course that would be far less funny

It's like a classic sitcom .. just can't do anything the easy way.
Now when do the characters get a job and the chocolate factory, or cream pie factory ?

Boog

xD Now that will throw a wrench into any dramatic fight scene. And since when did Abel look out for people? Did I miss something?

Xss

QuoteQuote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 01, 2006, 11:39:32 PM

I think we'll live twisted

Who's doing Dan's voice again...You, Tapewolf?  >:3

xHaZxMaTx

I seem to be the only one who recalls Miaka's art about half way down the first page...  I think that might explain where the 'Za?' came from, no?