Flight of Fancy (OOC/Interest Thread--OPEN!)

Started by Aisha deCabre, January 06, 2012, 12:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel's purse is full of plot hammers. And fuzzy cough drops. Because purses are made with fuzzy cough drops in them.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Ah, this explains a good deal now...especially why my mother always had fuzzy cough drops on hand >.> <.< :P  Thanks for the input guys.
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

Shax

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shax on July 27, 2013, 04:21:26 PM
We still waiting then?

For James?  Kind of.  Aisha moved, I've left Jakob in a position where he can either chat with James if he's available, or if not, Yak can wait patiently for Aisha to return with James lost in thought or something.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

I was thinking of maybe making a new post. Not sure if i should wait though.

Tapewolf

Jakob is waiting for Aisha to do her stuff and get back, since it looks like James is out of action at the moment.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Aisha deCabre

Posted so that things move on.  Also, my apologies to James in that I used my emergency DM powers to move him back to the ship.  Hope he feels better too, though. :/

Also, I posted with the assumption that James and Tapewolf's characters knew each other before too, but if I'm wrong, tell me and I'll revise.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on August 06, 2013, 10:29:17 PM
Also, I posted with the assumption that James and Tapewolf's characters knew each other before too, but if I'm wrong, tell me and I'll revise.

I think that's something James and I never really thrashed out.  Might be an idea to cut the last bit - "that the wolf would probably find too familiar, but also too hard to remember." and just leave it so there's a twinkle in James' eye.
That puts us in a more ambiguous position since it means James recognises him (possibly for the wrong reasons?) but Jakob doesn't necessarily know him, and we can figure things out when James gets back.

EDIT: Okay, posted.  Barring some GM intervention like Jakob getting mugged en route (which might be awkward to pull off when he's probably within sight of James), Jakob should end up in the common room where Shax and Kirrin are AFAIK.

Tapewolf

Is it safe to assume that Jakob made it back to the common room without any intervention?

Boog

Tapewolf

Quote from: Boog on August 11, 2013, 03:05:46 PM
Don't see why not.

Okay.  Some games I've played, the GM liked to spring surprises so I've learned not to assume that any action is successfully completed unless it's a conversation or something :P

Boog

I mean I might if you don't post before the next time I do, but if you want to get moving on going through the ship now I can leave well enough alone.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Hope no one will mind Kirrin attempting a little subterfuge, if anyone wants, in their next post feel free to say whether or not if its characters empty room he's trying to get into. Just dunno what to do with him ATM. ^^;

Boog

Sensible, I'll try to make things exciting for you soon.

If he ends up in the crew section he might find Jeremiah's room, although he has so little worth stealing... The guy kind of toes the line between "poverty stricken" and "incredibly poor life choices." Expect candy bar wrappers, slushy supernatural romance novels... Just a personal tableu of sadness, in a room shared with three other serving staff members.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

I'm suddenly worried for some reason... o.o

justacritic

I wonder if I ended up on the roof with all the walking Hobbies has been doing.

FelixGrey_Incubi

Hello. Erm, fairly new around here so in advance, please forgive my slowness and/or questions. I'd like to join in if that's possible...?

Tapewolf

Quote from: FelixGrey_Incubi on August 21, 2013, 12:57:28 PM
Hello. Erm, fairly new around here so in advance, please forgive my slowness and/or questions. I'd like to join in if that's possible...?

I think Boog is running it at the moment.  Familiarise yourself with the scenario, figure out a character and send him a note with the details, I guess.

FelixGrey_Incubi

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Should i go ahead and make a post of Kirrin getting into the room he's trying to lock pick his way into? Not sure myself.

Boog

Mm, I'll pick a room for him to be getting into in my next post. Sorry about the delay.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Alright then, thanks. No need to be sorry either, things happen be it distractions or real life or even distractions from real life.

Boog

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

Also, Felix, your character sheet is good to go. Post 'er up and let 'er rip.

FelixGrey_Incubi

Name- Felix O'oami
Race- Cubi
Age- Early 20's
Species- Wolf
History-
Felix had had a long line of troubles since he was a child: he constantly got into fights, was considered a trouble magnet by all who knew him, ignored by his mother and seen as a disgrace by his father;  finding out that he was a Cubi, among these other things, didn't help with things either. At one point, he had attended school to control and understand his abilities. He actually made friends and was in peace for a long period of time. Unfortunately, he earned himself the wrath of a Fae and ended up getting cursed. Since then, he became a loner and dropped out of school soon after. He currently is under the guise of a wandering adventurer, when he is really searching for a way to reduce, if anything, the effects of the fae's curse. He is often quiet and tends to stick to where he is less often able to attract unwanted attention along with being painfully shy around women. Every once in awhile though, under the right situations, his *ahem* 'curse' kicks in. Felix then switches over to his alter-self, Ferr. This is often a problem, being that Ferr tends to be blunt and often prone to start fights for the sheer pleasure of it. He is currently aboard the Flame of Freedom due to rumors of fae appearing on the gondola at random.
Possessions-
Felix carries on his person:
-one pendant (generally used to try and seal away most of the other personality)
-a katana (used only in self-defense)
-a small bag of scrolls and books collected from past adventures

"Ferr" as mentioned above, doesn't often come out. He is usually subdued by Felix's pendant and will but can often interfere in small, but usually harmless ways. Ferr can take control when Felix is either under great mental stress or is caught unawares. He would be the almost polar opposite of Felix, being that he enjoys attention and getting into brawls (as mentioned before). He still retains the shyness around women, but presents it so it is as if he were trying to show off for them. This can often lead to potentially uncomfortable situations which Felix may be left to deal with.

(let the fun begin! XD)

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Not sure if i should go ahead and post or wait for Pal. I'd rather wait for a small turn rotation unless i know my post being next is necessary.

James StarRunner

Yeah, been really dead. Didn't have enough energy to focus on text for awhile. Then only bits of text at a time. I'm not about ready to do cartwheels, but I am getting better. Hope to get back into the swing of things soonish.

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: James StarRunner on September 13, 2013, 07:26:19 PM
Yeah, been really dead. Didn't have enough energy to focus on text for awhile. Then only bits of text at a time. I'm not about ready to do cartwheels, but I am getting better. Hope to get back into the swing of things soonish.

No problem, James, take your time. =) I moved you back to the ship in case of such a thing happening, so whenever you're ready to return, we can all find a way to catch up then.

I still oughta post too...my writing muse takes the darndest times to run out of incentive for me. >.>
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

justacritic

FelixGrey_Incubi

Um..is it just me or did this whole thing seem to...die???