Brotherhood of the Machine (OOC Thread) {02}

Started by Azlan, August 13, 2007, 12:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

I likey! :)
Jexx wouldn't ;)

Having ruins from the magical era would definately make your world feel more natural. I'm all for it.

Tapewolf

Sounds like an idea.  It would also give Dorcan some more insight into the world, which he desperately needs.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Azlan

That seems fine as long as it is nothing like Spriggan...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

lucas marcone

as long as everone else dosen't turn to josh to be mr. knowledgeable magical master black belt of kung foo. for his kung foo is not strong. meaning he knows very little of that kind of history being a c- student in his words to one of the old mages "skip the history lesson bring on the explosions."

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: lucas marcone on January 11, 2008, 07:41:06 AM
"skip the history lesson bring on the explosions."

lawl, I'm gonna use that one.

~ ~

... still waiting for Arc.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

techmaster-glitch

Didn't he say that you could PM or e-mail him if we need a response from him?

Ryudo Lee

Yes but I'm lazy.  Oh alright, I'll PM him.

Arcalane

I'm just as lazy, so it is best to PM me. I get notified by email. I've been a bit busy with life recently, but I'll try and maintain activity.

Ryudo Lee

Well at least you respond in some way to your PM's.  I'm still waiting on someone else to respond.

*Ahem*

I'll get to the debriefing later today.  I gotta handle something else first.

Ryudo Lee

Sorry for the double post...

PBH, how is Babs connected to Jexx?  I thought she was connected to Josh.

Also, I heard from Boogey, he's swamped with finals, but he's still in.  Consider Mister to be hanging around in the background.

Prof B Hunnydew

Josh?
Jexx?

OOPs........................Sorry Sorry I try posting just before I run to work..... I FIX....... :mowdizzy PBH

techmaster-glitch

All Hail Jexx, king of being utterly tactless and making really really bad impressions :P

You just gotta love psychotic anti-social tendencies :rolleyes

Tapewolf

That did make me chuckle.  Following that up may be difficult  :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

techmaster-glitch

I think 'shocked silence' would be quite appropriate here :P

techmaster-glitch

xD
Quote from: lucas marcone on January 17, 2008, 07:54:48 PM
Josh looked at Jexx funny. "O.K. He's quiet and that scares me." The scrapeing of his chair could be heard edgeing away from Jexx.
You win so much with that, Lucas :boogie

Ryudo Lee

Gonna wait for Az and Arc to participate a little here before continuing.

lucas marcone

Arcalane

Myomer/synthetic muscle with hydraulic assistance for heavy lifting. So yes, this one in particular -can- stretch. :B

Ryudo Lee

Ryudo Lee

Sorry for the double post, but now is the best time for any new people to come in.

techmaster-glitch

Azlan

I will likely not be back on as I will be at FC from today till Sunday.

Dannysaysnoo

I might join, but a combination of lack of RP experience, nervous, and sheer stupidity will likely stop me.

Arcalane

That's like saying "I'd like to give to charity, but I can't afford to" :rolleyes

Dannysaysnoo

No, more like "I'd give to charity, but all i can give is a bomb that will mess up the rest of the charity".

Ryudo Lee

Well if you make up your mind, just make a character using the instructions on the first post.

techmaster-glitch

[subliminal]
Actually, Danny, butifImightmakeasuggestion BotM might be a good RP for you to start into. youcouldgojointhe Hero's League It's the first RP I've ever joined. aswearedesperatelyfailing We are also lacking an engineer-type char, but you don't have to do that if you don't want to. intheregistrationdepartment
[/subliminal]

Dannysaysnoo

ah well, im not getting any younger, and i already wrote this, and it can be rectified for Hero's League.

Name - Lewis Nicolas
Age - 19
Sex - Male
Magic User? - Not really, but is open to new things at this young age
Psychic? - Nope
Tech usage (if any - implants, nanomachines, cybernetic limbs, etc) - He has a laser saber in his left arm, and his right finger is a nano-lockpick, or something... also, his left eye has been replaced by a thermal and X-ray camera.
Faction (Rebellion, mercenary group, individual) - Rebellion
Physical Description - A medium height, light build man, wearing dark clothes and a hood that obscures his face, bar his Eye.

(This was done really quick, and ripped from other ideas floating around. So shout at me)

EDIT - Fixed the eye.

Azlan

I love free WI-FI because of convention deals.

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on January 24, 2008, 07:18:59 PM
Magic User? - Not really, but is open to new things at this young age

Magic is really an inherited thing at this point.  If you got it, you got it, if you don't, you don't.  It's not really a learned skill.

Tech usage (if any - implants, nanomachines, cybernetic limbs, etc) - He has a laser saber in his left arm, and his right finger is a nano-lockpick, or something... also, his left eye has been replaced by a thermal camera

Please elaborate on this laser saber of yours.  Give me a better idea of how it works.

Physical Description - A medium height, light build man, wearing dark clothes and a hood that obscures his face, bar his Eye.

You might want to elaborate on this as well.  Be descriptive.  The more detail you give your character, the better.