[Art] Xek: Xek's Thread (Update 1/11/08)

Started by nikename2, October 21, 2007, 10:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikename2

Yeah I finally decided to post some of the stuff I've been working on to get some feedback. Eventually I'd like to work my way up to finishing a flash movie I've been working on and possibly start a comic strip of my own, barring whether or not I can get a server I've been tinkering with going eventually.  :D

Newest

SecretSanta2007 Submission(NSFW)

Rip Profile Image(NSFW)

Link to latest major post.

First

(larger view)

Index:
Sketch1
Sketch2
Sketch3
Rip Profile Image(NSFW)

Zedd

techmaster-glitch

What character exactly is that?

nikename2

It's a form I'm probably gonna take at some point during my flash movie, there probably won't be enough room on the file though since this is suppose to happen around the end.

techmaster-glitch

I'm also somewhat interested in getting into Flash. Where can I get a Flash program?

nikename2

Well I got mine from a good friend of mine.......so.... :.

I'm sure you can find a version somewhere if you get "creative".

Suwako

The strange name guy is invading the forums.. although I shouldn't be the one to.. ugh.

So Xeksue you do flash and have a character idea you've worked.. out.  The sketch ain't to bad, the character is to original to compare to anything I know :P Hope to see ya show your face more.  :)

nikename2

Another sketch, this time of a scorpion girl wielding a double chainsaw.  >:3

(larger view)

Suwako

Hmm, quite nice. I like the chainsaw staff and the scorpion tail is quite good too. >:3

I think her shoulders should be narrower to make her more effeminate, Personally I would prefer longer legs and a shorter torso. Of course this is a bit carving my image of a perfect female.. the head seems a bit small  if this is due to the broad shoulders I'm not sure. (fails at anatomy himself)

nikename2

Yeah your right, I probably could have made the head slightly bigger to compensate, but I think much of it is the large football player like shoulders.  :animesweat

techmaster-glitch

A...double-sided chainsaw staff? :erk
I don't know if that's incredibly kooky or incredibly badass...

nikename2

Well she's gotta be ready for when the zombies come. (literally)  :mwaha

LionHeart

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 23, 2007, 07:55:24 PM
A...double-sided chainsaw staff? :erk
I don't know if that's incredibly kooky or incredibly badass...

Could be both.

Nice pic, although I agree about the shoulders. Maybe if they were a little more rounded?
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

nikename2

New sketch, with the scorpion chick from last time shooting lightning, and Rip doing a faceplant.  8)

(larger view)

techmaster-glitch

Oh, she's got him by the tail, lol!

xHaZxMaTx

He's very... flat.  Did he get run over by a steam-roller? :lol

nikename2

schizo

You have me beat,as you seem to be able to draw full bodys with no trouble,although the legs seem a tad short on that last picture.

nikename2

I think I know why Rip looks flat, I drew his body tattoos in reverse...so they're contradicting his pants. They're suppose to be closer together the farther away they are from the viewer, but I wasn't thinking straight and put em on wrong.  :3

xHaZxMaTx

I think it's mainly because the waist on his pants doesn't curve around; it's just straight.

nikename2

Been a long while since I put up anything, college and everything can do that to ya. Where has the free time gone?  :P

Anyways, here are a couple of new things. The first is my Secret Santa 2007 Submission for last year for Brun's daughter Eowyn, with Tony cameoing in it. And the second is a profile image I've been wanting to do for awhile and finally got done. I wasn't sure if they were really SFW, but yeah heh.

Rip Profile Image(NSFW)