2014/06/03 [EP #10] - Consolation prizes

Started by ZacAttac21, June 03, 2014, 12:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

So, the prologue ends, and a bit differently than the original story too. I wonder if this means we'll see more of Lisa in the future? And possibly her child? (Moar 'Cubi!!! :eager)

AmigaDragon

Was it ever stated or hinted when this is? Is it near the present (PF time), years or decades ago, or a secret til later?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

Quote from: AmigaDragon on June 04, 2014, 10:18:50 AM
Was it ever stated or hinted when this is? Is it near the present (PF time), years or decades ago, or a secret til later?

Yeah, it's on the first page.  It's approximately a year before Project Future.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aurik Marr

I can't seem to find the 'original' story. If someone could provide a link? (I'm one of those people that likes to read the first draft before getting the remake. helps me enjoy the first version a bit more.)

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Aurik Marr on June 05, 2014, 01:01:44 PM
I can't seem to find the 'original' story. If someone could provide a link? (I'm one of those people that likes to read the first draft before getting the remake. helps me enjoy the first version a bit more.)

http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,6445.msg355059.html#msg355059

Aurik Marr

It was a good read. A couple typos, but thats to be expected. (somewhere in the bible it says 'Jebus'). I do like the illustrated version better, though I think that its because i'm lazy and the illustrations allow me to not need my imagination.