2014/05/27 - [DMFA #1489] All hail the Nin... Jycorp DS!

Started by Eboreg, May 27, 2014, 07:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

And yet again we see a stark reminder of how technology is taking over the world. Still, I have to wonder if Regina is playing Nintendogs or GTA.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

HaDDea

Wait... I've heard of this "fun" stuff before... it's something you eat, right? XD

Once again, Aliph is shown to possess a temperament that is highly anomalous among demons (or at least the ones we've seen). What was his father, a Dragon or something?

Regina is totally playing Dangan Ronpa - all that pink... >:3

Dard

Now Aliph is becoming insulting!
It is somewhat somewhat understandable that he intends to exterminate them (from an evil overlord kind of viewpoint), but the undead clearly are not mindless!
I mean, wasn't the fact that they are not mindless the whole reason for him to consider them a failure?

ArchTeryx

Yeah, that was a seriously low blow from Aliph to Kria.  What was interesting is that he apologized to her afterward - guess there are some places too low for even a Lawful Evil such as Dark Pegasus to go, at least with his own sister.

joshofspam

So either Kria just got up or she's going to bed soon.

Hmmmm....Regina does seem engrossed in what she's doing. I don't think Regina could play Tetris for that long. It's got to be a sim game. Then again, who knows what could preoccupy that mind.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: joshofspam on May 27, 2014, 01:30:51 PM
Hmmmm....Regina does seem engrossed in what she's doing. I don't think Regina could play Tetris for that long. It's got to be a sim game. Then again, who knows what could preoccupy that mind.

Pokemon. It's pretty addictive. :3

Kajet

I may be forgetting something but... wasn't one of Regina's wings skeletal?

Tapewolf

Quote from: kajet on May 27, 2014, 03:44:39 PM

She has to get it regularly treated to be like that, since it will naturally regenerate.  Given how DP freaked out over the undead fashion statement that it represents, I imagine she is not going to have it skeletal again if he has any say in the matter.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 27, 2014, 04:32:34 PM

She has to get it regularly treated to be like that, since it will naturally regenerate.  Given how DP freaked out over the undead fashion statement that it represents, I imagine she is not going to have it skeletal again if he has any say in the matter.
Also there might not be a place close by that can supply such services for Regina's wing to be stripped like that like that.

Which would make sense if DP is trying to keep a low profile.

Amber Williams

Regina's wing has been more or less growing back as the comic is progressing.

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1295.php  is a part where she mentions wanting to get her wing "re-boned"

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1359.php  is a part where it's mostly healed but there is some definition around the tips.

to current where it is more or less back to normal.

ZacAttac21

That was actually the first thing I noticed. I almost thought it was a mistake. Good thing I looked back through the archives before opening my fool mouth (for once)... :footinmouth

joshofspam

Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 27, 2014, 02:00:53 PM

A game with cute things that fight to the death at the orders of their owners......Certainly matches her personality. >:3

Kajet

Quote from: Amber Williams on May 27, 2014, 05:51:24 PM
Regina's wing has been more or less growing back as the comic is progressing.

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1295.php  is a part where she mentions wanting to get her wing "re-boned"

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1359.php  is a part where it's mostly healed but there is some definition around the tips.

to current where it is more or less back to normal.

Ahh, I thought I was forgetting something

AzureEdge

Quote from: joshofspam on May 27, 2014, 08:43:05 PM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 27, 2014, 02:00:53 PM

A game with cute things that fight to the death at the orders of their owners......Certainly matches her personality. >:3
I bet even Aliph would like it. He could get himself unquestioningly loyal undead servants like he always wanted in it and not have to worry about creating a whole new race in the process. I bet even the prospect of basically trapping gods(Legendaries) to use in battle as he pleases would be something that would interest him.

Drakkenmensch

I doubt there's any games Pegasus would ever like!

"Why are these slave monsters of mine refusing to KILL their opponents? Why then should I care to catch them all?!?"

meltingface101

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on May 29, 2014, 08:10:19 AM
I doubt there's any games Pegasus would ever like!

"Why are these slave monsters of mine refusing to KILL their opponents? Why then should I care to catch them all?!?"

The  only one  I  can  think  of  is  Overlord , or  an  RTS .

Quote from: Eboreg on May 27, 2014, 07:07:49 AM
And yet again we see a stark reminder of how technology is taking over the world. Still, I have to wonder if Regina is playing Nintendogs or GTA.

Considering  they've  had  things  like   telecommunication , and  film  for  centuries , how  do  you  think  things  like  the  War  of  The  worlds  Radio  Play  panic  would  play  out  .
All  things  float  down  here