2014/05/23 [DMFA #1488] Kria Must Have Been Fun to Grow Up With

Started by Rafe, May 23, 2014, 10:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

Really,
Some sisters are like that.  I guess sibling rivalry takes place among demons too. 
I just had a strange thought - this might explain my fascination with Kria: My older sister is so much like Kria (well, in attitude, if not actually possessing all the evil powers) that it isn't funny.  I'm starting to feel sorry for Aliph.
Rafe

Mermidion

yeah okay i know he is a Villain and all  but Aliph sure is one of my Favorit characters.
Not only does he look awesome ,it is also really amusing how he behaves with Kria.ahhhh siblings..good memories

I wonder if the whole "kill the undead" plan from Aliph and the "Revenge on Cubi(/dragons)" plan of the dragon(/Destania and Biggs) will cross paths somehow.I mean sure they have nothing in common right know,but i like it alot when two or three story come together in the end.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mermidion on May 24, 2014, 07:04:42 AM
I wonder if the whole "kill the undead" plan from Aliph and the "Revenge on Cubi(/dragons)" plan of the dragon(/Destania and Biggs) will cross paths somehow.I mean sure they have nothing in common right know,but i like it alot when two or three story come together in the end.

Well, DP liked the idea of a blood alliance with Cyra (via Lorenda an Dan), and his garden furniture seems to portray a horse eating a dragon, so I'd say DP is more in the anti-Dragon camp.  After all, it's not unlikely that once the 'Cubi have been exterminated, the Demon Race will be next in line.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AzureEdge

You know what would be hilarious? If Dark Pegasus doesn't already know about it, someone telling him that Fae are Immortal and only die when they want to. Just imagine how he'd react to that.

Mermidion

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 24, 2014, 10:36:54 AM

Well, DP liked the idea of a blood alliance with Cyra (via Lorenda an Dan), and his garden furniture seems to portray a horse eating a dragon, so I'd say DP is more in the anti-Dragon camp.  After all, it's not unlikely that once the 'Cubi have been exterminated, the Demon Race will be next in line.

huh,didn't thought of that. Seems logical indeed.
Thought a Demon/Dragon alliance would be a really Fearsome(and awesome) thing too.

On another note. Pyroduck probatly won't side with the dragons too even if it comes to an all-out war since his bonding to his family (his fathers side at least.) isn't all that strong.
Poor Dragons seem to have are really hard time in Furrae.
Would be nice to see some good dragons (not Pyroduck) if they exist or some dragon supporting characters.
Or maybe we already saw and i have only forgotten.its bein a long time since i read the archive.

AzureEdge

Quote from: Mermidion on May 25, 2014, 05:58:04 AM

huh,didn't thought of that. Seems logical indeed.
Thought a Demon/Dragon alliance would be a really Fearsome(and awesome) thing too.

On another note. Pyroduck probatly won't side with the dragons too even if it comes to an all-out war since his bonding to his family (his fathers side at least.) isn't all that strong.
Poor Dragons seem to have are really hard time in Furrae.
Would be nice to see some good dragons (not Pyroduck) if they exist or some dragon supporting characters.
Or maybe we already saw and i have only forgotten.its bein a long time since i read the archive.

Well, there was that one Red Dragon, I think it was red anyway, that Dan owed money to, but I am not sure if that'd would eventually make him an ally or an enemy... probably depending on if Dan pays him back or not.
Unpaid:
Red Dragon: That dude that owed me money and never paid me back was a Cubi? DEATH TO CUBI; ESPECIALLY HIM!
Paid:
Red Dragon:Man what they hell is wrong with you guys. Cubi ain't that bad. Hell, one paid back money he owed me.

ZacAttac21

Well, DP liked the idea of a blood alliance with Cyra (via Lorenda an Dan), and his garden furniture seems to portray a horse eating a dragon, so I'd say DP is more in the anti-Dragon camp.  After all, it's not unlikely that once the 'Cubi have been exterminated, the Demon Race will be next in line.

That's what I was thinking, but one thing irks me. If DP is anti-Dragon, why isn't he working with Biggs/Dee? Unless he has ulterior motives...

Tuyu

Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 26, 2014, 12:00:11 AM

Well, DP liked the idea of a blood alliance with Cyra (via Lorenda an Dan), and his garden furniture seems to portray a horse eating a dragon, so I'd say DP is more in the anti-Dragon camp.  After all, it's not unlikely that once the 'Cubi have been exterminated, the Demon Race will be next in line.

That's what I was thinking, but one thing irks me. If DP is anti-Dragon, why isn't he working with Biggs/Dee? Unless he has ulterior motives...

Maybe it's just a matter of priorities--or maybe he still thinks he knows better than everyone else.  I wonder--where do new zombies come from? If there's war, does the zombie population stand to increase?

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tuyu on May 26, 2014, 03:26:52 AM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 26, 2014, 12:00:11 AM

Maybe it's just a matter of priorities--or maybe he still thinks he knows better than everyone else.  I wonder--where do new zombies come from? If there's war, does the zombie population stand to increase?

I think Amber answered that one: http://www.missmab.com/Demo/HG04.php

Also: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1181.php

My summation: you can make an undead, but that doesn't make it part of the Undead Race.