2014/05/12 - Wallpapers: A Festivus Miracle Indeed

Started by Lorien077, May 12, 2014, 02:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorien077

I know its not much of a topic so much as gawking but holy shnickies those wallpapers are fantastic!  Really love how Wildy and her bro are posed mirroring each other, as well as the colored lines and amount of personality in everyone's poses.  Dang Amber, you outdid yourself these look spectacular.

...>_> and make me want to draw more fan art.  Curses on my lack of time!
You have my permission not to love me; I am a cathedral of deadbolts and I'd rather burn myself down than change the locks.

My scribbles: http://lorien077.deviantart.com/

Mermidion

Really really good work. The art style is Fantastic. Thanks for making this.

Shirtless Dark Pegasus is Awesome.wuff  :mowdizzy

when i see the boys wallpaper i think its kind of a shame that some of them are so overlooked and only barely appear anymore,if at all. (if you could not guess i am talking about Merlitz,Devin,Pyroduck and Azlan.)
But the current story arc is great enough in itself and brings some nice new chars into play like the cubi leaders.so i dont mind it  much.

Daymond42

This is when it's absolutely fun to have a dual monitor setup. Time to set one for one monitor, and the other one for the second monitor.. :D

lilpuppy23

Whatever even HAPPENED to Azlan? Is he even part of the cast anymore?

Tapewolf

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on May 12, 2014, 01:42:45 PM

I have a feeling that he got one of the children Mab was offering (Albanion and Nutmeg got the other) and is preoccupied with raising them.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

katasev

I really miss the "... and that's the LAST time I ever took Neni [insert activity here]" running gag. Poor Azzie, maybe he'll show up again soon?

ZacAttac21

He's an adventurer... Maybe he'll show up once it all finally hits the fan. Y'know, "save the day at the last second," like a typical hero.

Tuyu

Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 13, 2014, 03:28:22 AM

He's an adventurer... Maybe he'll show up once it all finally hits the fan. Y'know, "save the day at the last second," like a typical hero.
Or maybe he's passed out drunk in the back room of a disreputable inn with Merlitz.

Merlin

Quote from: Tuyu on May 13, 2014, 11:29:58 AM

Or maybe he's passed out drunk in the back room of a disreputable inn with Merlitz.

whoa hello new head-canon

mithril

Quote from: Tuyu on May 13, 2014, 11:29:58 AM

"this is the last time i take Neni on vacation"