2014/05/08 - [DMFA #1483] Once crumpled, never perfect again.

Started by Tuyu, May 08, 2014, 01:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuyu

Wait...wait...

Piflak handed that invitation to Dan...and he still chucked it in the trash?

ZacAttac21

A) He doesn't know how important Piflak is and
B) It's Dan. If it's not ale, a sword, or an amazon, he's not interested. :rolleyes

Tapewolf

Does this mean that if Abel goes, Wildy will have to go too as some kind of minder?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Form_Goblin

Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 08, 2014, 02:13:13 AM
A) He doesn't know how important Piflak is and
B) It's Dan. If it's not ale, a sword, or an amazon, he's not interested. :rolleyes

:giggle That is hilariously accurate... 

Arcblade

I think Dan is probably a little overwhelmed from the clan leader meeting.  The idea of attending a fancy party, presented directly after that meeting...  Well, I might not crumple up the invite, but I'd probably also be like "heck no." 

joshofspam

Quote from: Arcblade on May 08, 2014, 11:33:34 AM
I think Dan is probably a little overwhelmed from the clan leader meeting.  The idea of attending a fancy party, presented directly after that meeting...  Well, I might not crumple up the invite, but I'd probably also be like "heck no." 
Well also his track record for being invited to anything and how it ends up might also be a bit of a flinch factor as well.

Being invited to parties. Forcibly to rituals. Forced enrollment to school. (I'm sometimes surprised he even left on adventures at times) It isn't so surprising with what happened with Kria and what he heard from Abel before he left, that Dan might be a big nope with going to a party for a large and powerful clan.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Drakkenmensch

Dan probably has something planned with Mathilda on that evening already. Between a high society party with cubi bigshots and an intimate dinner and movie with Mathilda, Dan's clearly made the right choice.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Drakkenmensch on May 08, 2014, 07:04:45 PM
Dan probably has something planned with Mathilda on that evening already. Between a high society party with cubi bigshots and an intimate dinner and movie with Mathilda, Dan's clearly made the right choice.

Have a look at page 1472... According to Piflak it's scheduled to happen during Dan's month at SAIA, so that's not a problem.  Whether Matilda has planned something herself is another matter, of course.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E