2014/05/02 - [DMFA #1482] Taking priss to a whole new level

Started by Arcblade, May 02, 2014, 01:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcblade

I suppose a Piflak clan Warp-Aci could have reasons for being that absurdly snotty, what with their emphasis on being the best at whatever you do.  I think it's not meaning to be so awful?

Well, at least Alexi seems to be taking it well.  For now.  

Edit: Oops, forgot the "-" in the format.  

lilpuppy23

And Amber gets ever closer to the Katbox move.

Hey Amber, right before the site move, can you give us advance warning, possibly with some sort of cover image? I wanna save a copy of the site before it goes...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Arcblade on May 02, 2014, 01:12:30 AM
I suppose a Piflak clan Warp-Aci could have reasons for being that absurdly snotty, what with their emphasis on being the best at whatever you do.  I think it's not meaning to be so awful?

Assuming it is a Piflak Warp-Aci, and not a Quoar Warp-Aci, yes.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Oddly enough, I'm kind imagining this warp Aci having the voice of Angela Lansbury.

I must say, Alexsi does seem to be taking things far more better these days. Why she only had one hole to be patched up by Ducky recently. >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Rafe

Quote from: joshofspam on May 02, 2014, 12:55:06 PM
Oddly enough, I'm kind imagining this warp Aci having the voice of Angela Lansbury.

I'm getting something male - either Anthony Daniels or Jonathan Harris.
Rafe

hawkofthenorth

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 02, 2014, 06:53:27 AM
Assuming it is a Piflak Warp-Aci, and not a Quarn Warp-Aci, yes.

Comparing the forehead there to Piflak's symbol, it's definitely Piflak, yeah.

nichdel

Quote from: hawkofthenorth on May 02, 2014, 09:19:25 PM

Since we can confirm this is one of Piflak's we know that Quoar delivered an invitation from Piflak's clan. This could mean a number of things. 1) Piflak and Quoar are in cahoots. 2) Quoar is hiding in plain sight in Piflak's clan. 3) Quoar somehow intercepted/stole an envelope that may not have even been meant for Abel.

Prroul

I'm seeing a very remarkable resemblance between this Warp Aci and the dream sequence with Pip. And we know he just laid down for a brief nap. I'm calling dreamscape shenanigans here.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Prroul on May 03, 2014, 04:17:59 PM
I'm seeing a very remarkable resemblance between this Warp Aci and the dream sequence with Pip. And we know he just laid down for a brief nap. I'm calling dreamscape shenanigans here.

Possible, though the invitation itself was real enough since it was placed in his absence.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tuyu

Quote from: nichdel on May 02, 2014, 09:32:40 PM
Quote from: hawkofthenorth on May 02, 2014, 09:19:25 PM

Since we can confirm this is one of Piflak's we know that Quoar delivered an invitation from Piflak's clan. This could mean a number of things. 1) Piflak and Quoar are in cahoots. 2) Quoar is hiding in plain sight in Piflak's clan. 3) Quoar somehow intercepted/stole an envelope that may not have even been meant for Abel.
3 only works if the Warp-Aci wasn't given instructions as to who it was being sent to (then again, the Warp-Aci hasn't actually asked for Abel's name or called him by name...it could be assuming he's someone else, I guess).

I could imagine this being the result of collusion between Quoar, Seme, and a Piflak (not necessarily Piflak herself, but perhaps one assisting Piflak in making the party arrangements).

Valkeiper2012

Some people may think it strange that Alexi didn't consider the bard's visit odd. He was nice and maybe a bit unusual, but he was not truly odd in any manner.

I like Alexi's smile as she reminds him the inn has a no pets policy. It is quite obvious she realizes he has no control over what is happening.

He confirmed her supposition with his statement (as if she needed that confirmation).

What I'm not certain of is if Alexi 'hears' those thought balloons.

Tuyu

Quote from: Valkeiper2012 on May 04, 2014, 01:11:17 PM
I like Alexi's smile as she reminds him the inn has a no pets policy. It is quite obvious she realizes he has no control over what is happening.
Also, Fi and Pip.

AzureEdge

Quote from: Tuyu on May 05, 2014, 01:08:25 AM
Quote from: Valkeiper2012 on May 04, 2014, 01:11:17 PM
Also, Fi and Pip.

Let's be fair; Pip lives, possibly, in a pocket dimension connected to the Fae World inside Dan's closet. As well as the fact of who in their right mind would EVER tell him that he is not allowed or that he is a pet?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: AzureEdge on May 05, 2014, 10:22:44 PM
Let's be fair; Pip lives, possibly, in a pocket dimension connected to the Fae World inside Dan's closet. As well as the fact of who in their right mind would EVER tell him that he is not allowed or that he is a pet?

... Alexsi, for one. Mostly because she probably doesn't quite realise just how powerful he could be; in her space, she's _terrifying_, remember. And since we're talking about Pip invading _her_ space, that is to say, the Inn, and we know that Pip is hiding his intelligence, at the very least, from everyone, at Mab's instigation and/or collusion... I reckon that even if he _could_ turn the innkeeper into a grease stain with a mere thought, he'd forbear for the sake of whatever game he and Mab are up to.

Probably.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears